Print

Author Topic: Mario Anime MIDI  (Read 3018 times)

« on: August 26, 2007, 02:10:18 AM »
When I first read about "The Great Mission to Rescue Princess Peach" way back when, I thought it looked interesting, and wondered what it was like. With its recent distribution on the web, I've finally been able to see it, and am rather fond of it. I found the song "Adieu, My Love" beautiful. This is the song that's used when Mario has his daydream of dancing with Peach, and in the credit sequence.

I've been sequencing MIDIs by ear for a little while, and thought I'd attempt this song. Using just the grainy Youtube'd VHS audio, my MIDI sequencer, and a lot of trial and error, I managed to come up with this. It's by no guarantee perfect; I'm not very knowledgeable about musical structure, and even if I was, the quality of the audio source would still make transcribing the song perfectly rather difficult.

Hoepfully someone out there who likes thgis song as much as me will enjoy this. :)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 04:17:47 PM by MEGAߥTE »

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 11:10:18 AM »
I'm surprised nobody commented on this, because this is a pretty good MIDI. I won't say perfect, because it isn't (you may want to fix that cut-off at the ending). I haven't seen the full Mario Anime movie, but I have heard that song and I can tell it's one of the best songs in the movie.

Nice Job.

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 12:08:12 AM »
Yes, this midi is awesome! Good job. I saved it. :3

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 05:52:20 PM »
I wonder if Deezer's interested in a MIDI section for that anime? We could certainly host such a thing.

Print