Print

Author Topic: Your Favorite Youtube Videos  (Read 109745 times)

« on: August 04, 2009, 01:51:48 PM »
Don't just copy your favorites list into the topic, pick a handful (two or three per post, mabey) and tell us why you like them.

American Super Mario World Commercial

I like this one because it has a slight mistake in it. Can you find it?

Peach's Final Smash Easter Egg

I am surprised that I didn't even notice that.

Toad's Day Off

It's one of the few YTP's about Toad or that has Toad in it.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 07:44:34 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 10:50:38 PM »

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 07:07:30 AM »
Minewseeper: the Movie

Anything by Remi Gaillard.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 06:01:06 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2009, 08:50:48 AM »
[link to SMW commercial]
I like this one because it has a slight mistake in it. Can you find it?

The title screen?
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2009, 09:58:38 AM »
Close. Watch at about 5 or 6 seconds in..

Also, fun!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 10:22:01 AM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2009, 05:50:17 PM »
LD, that slug video was the most disgustingly romantic thing I've ever laid eyes upon. Someone should re-post that video with Elton John's "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" dubbed over the narration.

A few things you probably never noticed in Paper Mario
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 07:35:02 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/skoalrebel

This guy has 200+ videos about chewing tobacco. Most of the videos I've seen are 75% him sitting there chewing.

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 07:49:23 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2009, 04:23:39 PM »
A few things you probably never noticed in Paper Mario

As the ultimate Paper Mario fan (and a significant Paper Mario authority), I'm ashamed not to have known about two-thirds of those easter eggs. The Lava Piranha glitch was particularly intriguing...

Print