Print

Author Topic: Winter 2012 ADVANCED Poster Awards!  (Read 74752 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2013, 07:41:47 AM »
I voted for the most important category.  I don't want to see Deezer threaten to quit the site if he doesn't win again. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2013, 12:05:33 PM »
Y'think by now we'd be at 2 pages. (Then again, I have 50 posts per page enabled.) C'mon, y'all! Vote!
Relics.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2013, 12:21:28 PM »
Only 12 people have voted so far? And two of those were single-category votes? How sad!

Whew. I think I'm FINALLY done with my votes. (Updated them.) Unless someone else posts something that refreshes my memory about something I forgot.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2013, 01:01:37 PM »
Only 12 people have voted so far? And two of those were single-category votes? How sad!

I'd cast more votes but I honestly feel like I'm voting for the same people for the same categories each year.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2013, 02:36:29 AM »
Still catching up on previous posts so I can't in good faith vote on a lot of these but I can still at least go with

Deezer Award: Deezer
~I.S.~

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2013, 06:09:12 PM »
I'd cast more votes but I honestly feel like I'm voting for the same people for the same categories each year.

I feel that way too.. and realise I haven't voted yet.. (oops! I hope I'm not too late)

Poster of the Year:
Post of the Year:
Topic of the Year: Sexual Orientation. It's good to have serious discussions every once in a while ( I know I haven't participated much..)
Image of the Year:
Sig of the Year:
Song of the Year: "Waluigi's Island" by Fifth (and Teh_Yoshi in the chatroom)
Deezer Award: TEM

Funniest Poster: BP, Weegee
Most Creative Poster: BP
Smartest Poster:
Most Amiable Poster: Markio, and myself (I forget if I can nominate myself and am too lazy to check right now..)

Best Newbie: Ogres Have Layers, Godot
Blast from the Past: Insane Steve
Most Missed: N64 Chic. I know she may not be from this year, but I realised we haven't heard from her in a while.
Most Improved: bobbysq

Most Mario-Wise Poster: CrossEyed, The Chef
Meowiest Poster:
Queen of Posters: WarpRattler, Markio
King of Posters: Deezer
WTD Award: The Colonel KR
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 01:18:17 AM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2013, 06:46:37 PM »
Everyone remember that you can vote for AS MANY THINGS AS YOU WANT IN EACH CATEGORY THIS TIME

If things work out like I'm hoping, this round of voting will basically be like a nomination round.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

CrossEyed7

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2013, 01:07:42 AM »
You still have 22 hours to get your votes in!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

CrossEyed7

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2013, 08:52:45 PM »
Since turnout is still pretty low (and I'm not really in the mood for counting right now), I'ma go ahead and extend voting out through next week. Get your Round 1 votes in by 12:01 AM EST on Sunday, February 24! For reals this time!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2013, 10:29:51 PM »
Brace yourself for the impending rush.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2013, 03:16:25 PM »
My computer is dead. Awards will be delayed a bit. Feel free to vote more until further notice.

Also if anyone wants to give me a couple hundred bucks to buy a not broken computer that's less than seven years old that would be cool.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 03:19:46 PM by CrossEyed7 »

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2013, 12:22:23 AM »
If I had a couple hundred bucks, I wouldn't donate them to your computer, but I would definitely think about it for approximately seven seconds.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2013, 11:42:21 AM »
And polls are now closed! It looks like Deezer won everything once again!

Somehow Weegee got Miss Congeniality.  Lizard Dude got second.  BP got Not Last.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2013, 07:57:18 PM »
How do I view what you speak of, Markio?
Relics.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2013, 08:57:16 PM »
Awards will be delayed a bit.
Wow that is a really long delay. "A bit" > 1.5 months? :P
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print