Print

Author Topic: Someone broke into my car! I hate my life!!!  (Read 2848 times)

« on: April 03, 2002, 05:35:15 PM »
This is the SECOND time!  There's nothing left to STEAL!  ...Which, I suppose, is why they didn't steal anything, they jut disabled the alarm and broke the window!  To top it all off, I think I'm actually going crazy!

Rats get fat, good men die.

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
I have such bad luck.  **** black cloud!  Get away!!!!
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2002, 05:40:45 PM »
Poor you!

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2002, 05:52:45 PM »
Oh, that's too bad! i feel sorry for you there.
goodbye,
   Eikcaj

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2002, 06:01:06 PM »
YOUR CAR????¿¿¿¿¿¿    you have a car  you must be around 20     well i guess you have to buy a new window.. Don't leave your gba in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next time
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2002, 07:05:34 PM »
I'm only 16... they didn't take anything, so I lucked out there, I guess.  I'm just ****ed cuz this is the second time this has happened this year.  Why, if I was a foot taller and a hundred pounds heavier, I would Casey Jones those guys so hard!!!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2002, 07:14:41 PM »
Hey, the day after Christmas, I was robbed at a swim meet, and lost my game boy color with Tetris DX cartridge, with 2 games over 1,000,000 points!!!! and, among other things my $300 glasses. I lost over $500-600 dollars.

Twice in one year though, Man, that's a tough break.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2002, 11:56:15 PM »
WoW....that's f#cked-up. I can't wait 'till I can drive....ONE MORE YEAR!!! 2 'TILL I AN DRIVE BY MYSELF!!! Um,sorry man 2 times in a year.....what all got stolen both times?

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I''''''''ve joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "Unknown-X".

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I have joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "Unknown-X".

Edited by - MamaMia Mario on 4/4/2002 10:04:33 PM
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2002, 02:52:34 PM »
sorry, man
do you have a really radical car or something <like a viper> that people would want to break in to?

and uh, nice tmnt reference there, dude

0 0-/< in honor of all our fallen comrades, may they go to a better place >\-0<

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2002, 04:01:39 PM »
Isn't Casey Jones that woman from the Shining Time Station thing?

"Sure, most Nintendo fans remain hopeful, because this is essentially a pre-requisite for being a Nintendo fan, but I personally have had enough. This company seems to hate its consumers. It doesn''t even know who the hell they are. We are not a bunch of idiot kids who want 10-hours in Miyamoto''s garden marvelling at how detailed the textures are on some giant tincan. We want ACTUAL VIDEOGAMES! Of course, Nintendo are too high on themselves to realize this."

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2002, 08:55:12 PM »
Casey Jones is a most excellent vigilante from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  He spent nearly his entire life sitting in his mom's apartment, watching cop shows and lifting weights.  One day he got tired of watching New York's so-called "Police Force" clean up the city's trash, and decided to take matters into his own hands.  Donning his hockey mask and picking up a golf bag full of sports equipment, he jumped out the window, ready to become the city's new superhero.

However, Casey's plans had a slight flaw: Every crime was a capital offense.  For example:
steal a lady's purse: the penalty is death
BREAK INTO A CAR: the penalty was death (great... fine by me!)
litter: the penalty was death

and so it goes...

"Penalty" seems to be a better term than "punishment" since it's a sports term.

Anyway, Casey went on breaking legs and smashing criminals (HARD) until Raphael came into the picture.  Things didn't exactly happen in the comic like they did in the movie.  Raph eventually caught Casey and told him he needed anger management something fierce.  They became best friends after that.  I'd tell you about the rest of Casey's life too, except that this is a Mario message board.

Edited by - Opus on 4/4/2002 6:56:51 PM

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2002, 02:29:32 PM »
hey, i knew that!
tmnt forever!
you should check out my 'tmnt fans will be happy' thread in the general boards, opus

0 0-/< in honor of all our fallen comrades, may they go to a better place >\-0<

Print