Print

Author Topic: LizCam Productions  (Read 40525 times)

« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2006, 04:45:55 PM »
HA! You went a little too far for that. XD Like I said, it wouldn't be a real movie. It would be a video game story.

Seriously, you didn't really need to go that far. XD XD XD

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2006, 04:58:11 PM »
...it wouldn't be a real movie.

Guess I missed that part.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2006, 06:05:29 AM »
I'll let Watoad speak for himself:

On Valentine's Day night I got up in front of maybe 600–700 students at the end of a church-like service to say a couple of verses from Hebrews in Japanese. I spent a long time memorizing the verses, but sadly my mind went completely blank when I got up in front of everybody. So I took advantage of the fact that pretty much no one could understand me and said some random stuff in Japanese. It was terrible, really, and I was quite angry afterwards. But I am now the only one to have pulled off a fake benediction. (Which I'm not proud of, but oh well.)

And here is... a video of it!

Watoad Gives A Fake Benediction But You Can't Tell

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2006, 07:20:10 AM »

I found it slightly amusing how he held the mic at first.  It was also interesting how many times the short "a" sound was used.  Not that I could do any better.  I don't even now the first letter of Japanese. 

君達のご協力には感謝する。
せいぜい残り少ない命を、大切にしたまえ・・・・。
ハッハッハッハッハッ・・・

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2006, 10:42:59 AM »
I like Lizard Dude's title of the movie.  I also feel sorry for Watoad, even though I think he did great anyway.  Because I don't know how much he said was from Hebrews, however much that was was well done.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #140 on: February 20, 2006, 10:46:01 AM »
That is so awesome. Watoad gets an extra special high five when/if I ever meet him.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #141 on: February 20, 2006, 07:08:56 PM »
Maybe this means that Watoad will come back soon. Or was that one of his clones?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #142 on: March 04, 2006, 07:40:14 PM »
Poor Watty... :( XD  He's gonna be annoyed that you posted that without his permission, LD. :P

Anyway... More Sapph and Jenni time! Whoo!

The Art Class Series
Vidgmchtr gets a lecture
Pre-calc?
Robots (Jenni "flashes" her tattoo; be warned XD )
Shininess ;_;

I apologize that these aren't more interesting. Jenni hasn't sent me the better ones yet. >_<

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #143 on: March 04, 2006, 09:48:33 PM »
I specifically asked his permission beforehand and he explicitly gave it, along with the video to aid the storytelling.

« Reply #144 on: March 04, 2006, 10:00:25 PM »
Wow... You have strange conversations. XD And how are you allowed to bring a camera into class? ...And WHY do you wear a heavy jacket inside? What is WRONG with you!?

Hehe, just kidding. That was pretty, uh, weird... Um, I wouldn't say un-interesting, because it is interesting in a weird way. Yeah...

I want to be famous like Vid! Say "Khold is my best friend and she is the best person in the world!" in your next video! Then say "Khold is better than me in every way possoble." Then end your video with "Khold RoxorZzZ!"

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #145 on: March 04, 2006, 10:05:37 PM »
I have some things to say about those videos:

-Sapphira looks bountifully less strange with glasses on, although she didn't look strange much to begin with.
-Jenni is my hero.  But not because she put down Vidgmchtr.
-Shiny sparkly things are indeed likeable.
-It would be strange if Sapphira mentioned me.  Perhaps insulting, depending how she worked it in, and for what reason.
-Nose rings like the kind Jenni had make me think of a zit made out of diamond.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #146 on: March 04, 2006, 10:16:06 PM »
Come to think of it, Sapph kind of reminds me of Peach. I don't know why, but when I was watching them, I got an image in my head that covered Sapph's face with Peach's. Mabey it's the blonde hair. XD

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #147 on: March 05, 2006, 12:29:30 AM »
Khold: Ahaha, yes, we DO have weird conversations. All the time. It's awesome. XD
It wouldn't be art if you couldn't use a camera! Well, okay, that class is really laid back. Plus it was before class actually started. And hey! My jacket's not heavy; it's lightweight! And it's still winter! And I wear it all the time! :P

Markio:
- Are you saying I look "more normal" with glasses than without?
- XD (I told Jenni you said that, and "XD" was her exact response as well)
- \:D/
- I have mentioned you to her before. I've mentioned a lot of you. We talk about our online lives a lot, as we both have them. But you meant if I mentioned you in a video, eh?
- I think the same thing, too.

Khold again: Ahaha x_X
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #148 on: March 05, 2006, 01:12:37 AM »
 Maybe that's why I hate those nose thingies so much. I really do. Hate them. One hundred per-cent.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #149 on: March 05, 2006, 10:53:35 AM »
The Sapphira car videos always give me the impression that they are going to end with a crash.

... in the next video Sapphira walks 20 miles ...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 10:55:55 AM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print