Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 787804 times)

« Reply #3255 on: October 02, 2020, 01:30:57 AM »
hi guys im new here

« Reply #3256 on: March 29, 2021, 03:52:33 PM »
Man, I guess it hasn't been that long since I've used my old account here, but it sure feels like it.

It's Tavros (gosh I ended up regretting that name fast), also known as IAmHello. Joined here in 2012 or 2013, way too young for this site, but man, I wanted to actually talk to all of the cool people that I saw here.

The last time I posted I had just left high school. The first time I posted I might have been entering middle school. Now I'm in my 2nd year of college. Being on here again is a trip.

I know the Discord is more active, but I have more fond memories of this place, to be honest.
But, yeah. I know this is a pretty dead thread, but it's definitely nice to revisit this place after so long (and just to be period accurate, I'm doing it on a Windows XP machine, too).
I hope everyone here is happy. I know this site gave me a lot of happiness.

« Reply #3257 on: May 26, 2021, 04:54:12 AM »
Man, I guess it hasn't been that long since I've used my old account here, but it sure feels like it.

It's Tavros (gosh I ended up regretting that name fast), also known as IAmHello. Joined here in 2012 or 2013, way too young for this site, but man, I wanted to actually talk to all of the cool people that I saw here.

The last time I posted I had just left high school. The first time I posted I might have been entering middle school. Now I'm in my 2nd year of college. Being on here again is a trip.

I know the Discord is more active, but I have more fond memories of this place, to be honest.
But, yeah. I know this is a pretty dead thread, but it's definitely nice to revisit this place after so long (and just to be period accurate, I'm doing it on a Windows XP machine, too).
I hope everyone here is happy. I know this site gave me a lot of happiness.

Does TMK even have a Discord server of it's own nowadays?

« Reply #3258 on: June 12, 2021, 02:21:02 AM »
Yes. It's not great, though. :/
Bowser impostor in 5-4, Japanese god in real life!

« Reply #3259 on: June 13, 2021, 12:12:38 PM »
Yes. It's not great, though. :/

I see. Nonetheless, it certainly seems like that these forums doesn't have much of a future nowadays... Although this too is a long runner after a fashion, it's anybody's guess when it will fizzle out once and for all...

« Reply #3260 on: June 14, 2021, 02:24:47 AM »
I doubt that it will fizzle out completely. This board was old when I joined about 5 years ago. If it wanted to die, it would be dead by now.
Bowser impostor in 5-4, Japanese god in real life!

« Reply #3261 on: June 18, 2021, 02:23:46 AM »
I have returned.
"Nice of the princess to invite us over for a core destruction, eh, Luigi?"

« Reply #3262 on: June 21, 2021, 08:26:40 AM »
I have returned.

How are ya doing, Peach?

« Reply #3263 on: July 17, 2021, 08:06:36 PM »
That's all we do here is return. But I started playing Yoshi's Island last week. I'm up to World 5 so far, with 100% completion of all previous worlds.
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

« Reply #3264 on: November 07, 2021, 05:43:35 AM »
I'm new here lol

« Reply #3265 on: November 22, 2021, 12:41:09 PM »
I'm new here lol

(welcomes Mecha-Blooper)
- Mario500, visitor of this site since the calendar year 1999.

« Reply #3266 on: November 25, 2021, 08:10:18 AM »
I'm new here lol

Nice! I hope you're enjoying time here, as dead as these forums happens to be in the end...

« Reply #3267 on: December 07, 2021, 06:26:42 PM »
Wow, thanks for the welcomes. Yeah this place is pretty dead, but it's nice to see that the owner(s) have kept out the spam bots. It's always a little sad when I go to check on an old forum and it either doesn't exist at all anymore, or it's been completely overrun by bots.

To be honest these forums being empty is what made me want to create an account. I originally wanted to make an art blog in the fan creations sub-form, but I guess I need to post more before I can create a thread lol. Thinking back on it now a month later it seems dumb, but at the time the idea of setting up camp in a secluded corner of the internet and posting Mario fan art there appealed to me. I still kind of want to do it so I might end up hanging around here more. Besides, the length of time between replies gives everything a more laid-back feeling imo.

« Reply #3268 on: December 08, 2021, 12:07:39 PM »
To be honest these forums being empty is what made me want to create an account. I originally wanted to make an art blog in the fan creations sub-form, but I guess I need to post more before I can create a thread lol. Thinking back on it now a month later it seems dumb, but at the time the idea of setting up camp in a secluded corner of the internet and posting Mario fan art there appealed to me. I still kind of want to do it so I might end up hanging around here more. Besides, the length of time between replies gives everything a more laid-back feeling imo.
(likes idea of this "feeling")
- Mario500, visitor of this site since the calendar year 1999.

« Reply #3269 on: May 23, 2022, 08:24:02 AM »
Yoshi55. I was an edgelord when I was banned maybe 15+ years ago. Gomennasai.
Yoshi!

Print