Print

Author Topic: Things to think about  (Read 5307 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2006, 04:21:49 PM »
Like 15 minutes ago.

I just saw him on the members list and he dissappeared. I PMed him and I saw his CT.

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2006, 04:22:45 PM »
Well, I guess it's going to be weird with no one bashing the newer stuff for no reason anymore.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2006, 08:42:42 PM »
Okay, back to topic!
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2006, 11:09:54 AM »
I just hope it's a temporary ban...

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2006, 12:52:26 PM »
I hope it's permanent. We really don't need jerks like him who like to boss everyone around and call them n00bs over an opinion.

Either way, about the Koume in OoT as an enemy and MM as a friend? Hmm, I don't no. Maybe you secretly made some kind of oath to be friends from now on. could be.
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2006, 03:27:39 PM »
What about the end of the world?

It says here that........

"LONDON — Scientists are monitoring the progress of a 390m-wide asteroid discovered last year that is potentially on a collision course with the planet, and are imploring governments to decide on a strategy for dealing with it.

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration has estimated that an impact from Apophis, which has an outside chance of hitting the Earth in 2036, would release more than 100,000 times the energy released in the nuclear blast over Hiroshima.

Thousands of square kilometres would be directly affected by the blast but the whole of the Earth would see the effects of the dust released into the atmosphere. In Egyptian myth, Apophis was the ancient spirit of evil and destruction, a demon that was determined to plunge the world into eternal darkness.

The experts fear that there is very little time left to decide."

Other things that could happen:

Divine intervention
Partical accelerator mistake
Reversal of the Mag. fields.
Colapse of the vacuum
Rouge black holes
Solar flares
gamma ray explosion

So what about it? We all have lives we want to live. If it's going to happen, we can't stop it. An asteroid that large may miss us, or destroy us all. These all things to think about...I think.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2006, 03:32:56 PM »
What are some things to think about?

1.What is the sound of one hand clapping?
2.If a tree falls, does it make a sound.
3.What if EA bought Nintendo?

1.Nothing.
2.Yes you idiot.
3.Mario would be on ps and xbox.

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2006, 03:51:49 PM »
NO, those couldn't be the answers.
Think about it. One hand clapping. What would it sound like?
*enters state of mind*
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2006, 04:00:46 PM »
There is no sound of one hand clapping.

Print