Poll

When you go to a public restroom do you ever use the urinal?

Yep, most of the time
19 (44.2%)
Sometimes
8 (18.6%)
Not usually
6 (14%)
No!  Never!
10 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Print

Author Topic: A poll for men only?  (Read 24095 times)

« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2006, 08:00:31 PM »
I too hate those air-dryers. They never truly work.

« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2006, 11:04:26 AM »
To quote Peter Griffin:

"Yeah, they never get 'em completely dry."
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2006, 01:19:50 PM »
Man, I love the air-dryers. Especially the ones that are really warm. Sometimes I'd use one and the air that came out would be freezing cold.

« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2006, 03:32:32 PM »
But do they actually dry your hands?

« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2006, 05:58:36 PM »
Yeah...I actually prefer paper towels to air dryers.

« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2006, 07:44:18 PM »
For me, air dryers are better for drying because not only do they warm my hands while they dry them, but I don't have to rub paper towels on my somewhat dry hands, making the dryness painful and worse. Paper towels are better in the long run, though, because you can use them to open doors and stuff without getting who-knows-what all over your hands, just after washing them.

« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2006, 07:47:37 PM »
Well only God knows how many people have pushed the button to turn the air on. Oh well...we all have opinions.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2006, 08:12:09 PM »
What if we used both the paper towel and the air-dryer at the same time?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2006, 02:23:46 PM »
Well only God knows how many people have pushed the button to turn the air on. Oh well...we all have opinions.
That's why many have motion sensors on the bottom. You have to consider the same when using paper towel dispensers, though.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2006, 02:39:31 PM »
Guys, there's a new topic for this discussion. Post in there instead of here, please. Don't make me split and merge posts into there. :P
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2006, 04:01:29 PM »
Thanks, Sapph! 

I remember complaining about air dryers in "Things That Drive You Nuts" and then later in "The Pointless Topic".  I'm glad that people are starting to complain about them more because they personally drive me nuts.  They might as well have a sign that says "Wipe your hands on your pants here!" Forgive me for my ranting.

Plus, why are the women's bathroom often so much better than the men's?  Is it because the men would feel more manly with an ugly bathroom, or is it all a plot of the feminist movement to make women think they deserve better bathrooms?  It all starts in the bathroom... and then it continues on to the rest of society!  Just kidding. XD
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 04:03:23 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2006, 07:21:43 PM »
Hey.

Without air dryers, we wouldn't have Push Button, Receive Bacon.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2006, 07:35:09 PM »
and with out bacon, you don't ahve anything to get your hands dirty, so you wont need to wash them,so you wonty need to dry your hands. Hey I made up a new word!! Wonty!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2006, 08:05:31 PM »
The dryers that are high-power are awesome.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2006, 10:09:55 PM »
Guys, there's a new topic for this discussion. Post in there instead of here, please. Don't make me split and merge posts into there. :P

Yup, I started it for this reason. Got see everybody's opinion, I guess...to see which one is really the best.

Print