Print

Author Topic: would it be annoying if....?  (Read 1985 times)

« on: May 07, 2002, 02:21:52 PM »
see i was kinda wondering if it would be annoying if well i dunno you know this seems kinda stupid now that im doing it but i have to go on and i got kicked off line for a second because my dad has to make a phone call and i just changed tenses and i was just kinda wondering you know like how annoying it would be if say i dunno someone like me or someone were to post a thread topic about this cause it is a thread you know some people just call it something else like a topic but your thread has a topic but its a thread not anything else i just know this stuff you know and anyway i was wondering if it would be annoying if i just kinda said nothing but i guess im not really saying anything because it isnt verbal you know and i just kinda danced around the whole subject kinda like fire or something well i dunno you know and i didnt use any punctuation like somepeople and i didnt capitalize any words but i guess your used to that in my threads see how i called it a thread cause thats what it is not a topic or a post because you post replies to the topic of my thread which this time happens to be me seeing if it would be annoying to you know like make a thread about seeing if it was annoying to kinda do what im doing now so i guess thats all so would it be annoying?

thank you for your time :O)

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2002, 02:43:11 PM »
are u going for stupid topic of the week?
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2002, 01:52:22 PM »
is it that obvious?

it's been kinda slow on the stupid topics, so i wanted to try and make another one

but this one doesn't seem very funny :O(

_0-/<______________
Y8FooD...well, you did

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2002, 07:55:27 PM »
I am getting desparate for Stupid Topic of the Week, so desparate that I am thinking of dropping the "Of the Week" part... I can't find one every week anymore!!!

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2002, 01:30:06 PM »
yeah, it should just be the stupid topic award

sorry to disappoint

_0-/<______________
Y8FooD...well, you did

Print