Print

Author Topic: A Mario Interview  (Read 50776 times)

« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2003, 01:35:00 PM »
The-a-only problem I have-a-with you Sapphira is that you-a-dont translate Mario's-a-accent so that he sound just as Girly as he-a-is....

(Marionut#1 sighs) Oh boy...here we go...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2003, 01:36:37 PM »
Ah, brotherly fights. Always so cute to see. Now, where were we-oh yeah! Which of the two is better at playing tennis?
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2003, 01:38:01 PM »
No, no, jon! You didn't insult her. My crazy brother did. :P  Marionut was defending her against Luigi's comment.

*Chuckles* Why would DK need to wear clothes? He's an ape, after all. :)  Besides, the just the tie looks pretty cool.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2003, 01:39:53 PM »
Hmm...better at tennis, eh? Well I would say I am, but Luigi would say he is. To avoid an argument, I think it's safe to say we're pretty much an equal match. :)

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2003, 01:42:04 PM »
(Another note from Marionut#1)

After ranting on and on about how girly Mario's accent was and how he always takes away his fame....he called up Daisy (my suggestion) and she was successful in calming him down...he'll be back in a couple minutes...once he gets off the phone...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/7/2003 12:45:02 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2003, 02:12:07 PM »
Ok were back...

Fire-a-way-a...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2003, 02:15:05 PM »
Uhh...I think he left...
Well that's just great! You know what? I don't care; I'm helping myself to that snack table over there... :P

--------------------

« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2003, 02:20:36 PM »
And-a-every body wonders-a-why your so FAT Mario...

Ok Luigi...thats enough zingers slung...

Whos-a-interview is this? Stay out of it Marionut#1

How can I stay out of it...Im typeing what you tell me to say...

Uh...what-a-ever...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2003, 05:59:01 PM »
Thank you, Marionut. You think he's hard to deal with, try living with him. ...Your whole LIFE.
And besides, Luigi, it's not like I'm gonna eat EVERYTHING on that table! I've been starving anyway in having to eat YOUR filth you make for dinner. Gah! I have to sneak and make Ragu Express when you're out of the house!! ...oops...I mean...uhh...never mind... *whistles innocently*

--------------------

« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2003, 06:26:10 PM »
Uh, I'm sorry, I ran to the bathroom after Bowser's hamburgers hit me! Can you believed I turned in to a Koopa?!? Thanks to a Megavitamin that I had to go hunt down, I'll be back to normal and ready to continue with the interview. Sorry for the delays. (jon really had to go do some erands with his mom).
Anyways, I'm glad you two aren't fighting! Mario and Luigi-about 22 years old each, still fighting like little kids. How do you do it?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2003, 06:28:51 PM »
The power of sibling rivalry. ;P

(100th reply! Wooooo!)

--------------------

« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2003, 06:44:48 PM »
Mario, you worked this to get lucky number 100, didn't you? Maybe if you're willing to, we can get this going until I run out of questions. Even then, maybe your friends Toad, Yoshi, Peach,(not Bowser, I already interviewed him-did you see what he said about Luigi?) could be interviewed in this topic. Oh, Mario, I think Luigi got drunk again. Forgive me for the wait.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2003, 06:48:54 PM »
Okay. Keep the questions coming. (BTW, I think Peach wants to have some interview questions....)

*Peach peeks in thru door, impatiently stamping her foot*

--------------------

« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2003, 06:52:18 PM »
Peach, come in, come in^_^. I had no idea you were there! I was just interviewing Mario, here. Have you been waiting all this time? I'm so sorry. Please, have a seat...
...Mario, why didn't you tell me your wife was waiting?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2003, 06:54:35 PM »
Mario: ...Wife...?! We're not married! What made you think that?!

Peach: I hadn't been waiting very long. :) And no, we're not married. *smiles*

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/7/2003 5:56:09 PM

Print