Print

Author Topic: unreal melee  (Read 2170 times)

« on: December 12, 2003, 05:22:30 PM »
A Smash Brothers tale.

Just as mario woke up frome his nap. He saw what looked like a gient white spider, run across his bathroom windo. Mario stared for a sec, and then told him self it was just an elution. Mario walked out side into the beautiful morning only to find luige. "You must not win the fight ahead",luige said right before he vanished into thin-air. Mario then woke up frome his wonderful dream, and back into the cruel reality. Mario has hade this dream before. It is about the master hand who inslaved all in a dream world waking them only to force them to fight each other. There are those who have escaped dream world and can inter in and out of dream world( Secrete characters from melee)intel the master hand finds them and forces us to capture them. There is only one thing weird about marios dream this time, and thats luige. As mario thinks about his dream a guard comes unplugs him, and sends him on his way to the battle arena. There mario thinks about what he should do. should he listen to his brother and lose or was it just a dream.

mmm... pizza

everyone is entitled to my opinion...JK  

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2003, 05:30:29 PM »
I ment to post this on the story bord. so this is a story

mmm... pizza

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2003, 06:50:24 PM »
THis belongs on the Story Board section, and learn to spell.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2003, 06:51:13 PM »
Wow

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2003, 08:58:52 PM »
I am not so good with the keyboard. anyway the rest of this story will be placed on the story board.

mmm... pizza

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2003, 09:55:45 PM »
Well, at leats he admits he's nt good with the keyboard unlike some idiots. *Cough* Mooneye821 *Cough* Ok. Sounds good to me, Hobbit.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2003, 12:13:32 AM »
Well, please try if you want to. Seems to get you a better rep here.

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print