Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros Brawl Lost Tracks?  (Read 14613 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 06:42:11 PM »
???? The rights to Game Boy Tetris music, of all things? Why wouldn't they?
That was a joke.

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 06:45:07 PM »
Well I read that some of the songs he posted were remakes of the ones found. So I don't know which ones are the real ones or just remixed ones made by fans. All I know is that they might of have been on Brawl.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 06:50:24 PM »
All of the ones that were compiled by this guy are not from Brawl. The music was not included on the disc.
That was a joke.

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 06:57:12 PM »
I know that... Thats what I ment when I typed that.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2008, 03:14:21 PM »
WOW thats cool.
it makes you think what stages they where going to be in
The Famipro is Here

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 04:09:02 PM »
If they weren't on the disc, how do we know that these songs were ever even planned to be in the game?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 05:13:13 PM »
At least the hippie battle music wasn't much to be missed...
The hippie battle music is awesome.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2008, 06:19:09 PM »
It is indeed, but what I meant was that they didn't do anything with it. The allegedly left-out renditions of Eight Melodies, Because I Love You and Smiles And Tears are fantastic. I'm not a huge fan of music they just cut and pasted, like the forest theme from Kirby & the Amazing Mirror... GBA-quality sound on the Wii = no good.

Also the Famicom Medley could've been a lot better, but it's sloppily thrown together like nothing else.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2008, 07:37:17 PM »
If they weren't on the disc, how do we know that these songs were ever even planned to be in the game?
I believe they are referenced somewhere in a text file. This does not mean that they were ever produced at all, though.
That was a joke.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2008, 10:19:36 PM »
It is indeed, but what I meant was that they didn't do anything with it. The allegedly left-out renditions of Eight Melodies, Because I Love You and Smiles And Tears are fantastic. I'm not a huge fan of music they just cut and pasted, like the forest theme from Kirby & the Amazing Mirror... GBA-quality sound on the Wii = no good.
The renditions were completely speculative and don't represent what may have been planned for the game.  The only thing left in the game itself was the song list.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2008, 10:27:30 AM »
And some of the song choices themselves are speculation. For example, the Partners in Time boss battle theme is meant to represent the track labelled "MLRPG02", which could be anything from either M&L game.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 11:26:53 PM »
Aw, Forest Maze was cut :X

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 11:30:25 PM »
MGS2 theme too.. dang Hideo Kojima

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2008, 12:05:11 AM »
None of these were "cut." They were only proposed, and never made.
That was a joke.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2008, 11:21:22 AM »
The mini-boss theme from Super Mario 64 would've made a nice track... or is it in Brawl, and I just haven't unlocked it?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print