Print

Author Topic: Where is Mario From?  (Read 21405 times)

« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2002, 03:33:44 AM »
It's simple.
The events of Yoshi's Island take place.
The Bros. parents know what's good for them, and take them to an orphanarium in Brooklyn.
The Bros. are adopted by an Italian couple.
The Bros. get to the Mushroom Kingdom, whether it be magical water wall (which DOES make sense, after playing Mario 64) or otherwise.

Was that so hard? Now you can all calm down. "Frostbite your out of your leage... I dare you to say one thing that does not make sence and i will answer it... I am the master of Mario's past present and future." Also, red_yoshi, you're an idiot.

"Whoa, Yoshi eat Pirahna Plant. Dino-Dude radical cool." ~ Oogtar the idiot

"I''ve got to grow as big as Koop-Zilla, so I can clean his pipes." ~ Mario Mario

Edited by - Prop on 8/17/2002 3:45:21 AM
------------------------------
"Whoa, Yoshi eat Pirahna Plant. Dino-Dude radical cool." ~ Oogtar the idiot

"I''''ve got to grow as big as Koop-Zilla, so I can clean his pipes." ~ Mario Mario

« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2002, 01:16:55 PM »
Orphanarium? Is that like an aquarium?

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2002, 05:44:55 PM »
Heheh. But hey, could you get your piece of elementary knowledge off the previous page?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/17/2002 11:21:44 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2002, 06:37:08 PM »
Happy now?

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2002, 12:09:12 AM »
Thank you very much. Sorry, but I just felt that you could have said that differently. I'm that kind of person, I guess...
Hey, are we like the two most frequent posters on here?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/17/2002 11:17:07 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2002, 05:22:11 AM »
I check here like every 10 min or less and I usually post alot. This is a good forum. Lots
of frequent posters.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2002, 04:58:25 PM »
Yeah... but what's weird is how this topic has been going for like 8 months.

That was a joke.

Print