Print

Author Topic: Re: Has anyone been here as long as me?  (Read 3307 times)

« on: August 15, 2000, 01:05:33 PM »
I have been here awhile, I joined the MB before there were 20 messages in General Mario chat.  Of course, I have been visiting TMK on a regular basis for over 3 years.

I think Yoshi2 (or Yoshi348, or both) have been around awhile, too.

->- That''s no moon; it''s a space station. -<-
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2000, 12:04:32 AM »
I think I was here on one of the first days...I haven't left for good, I'm just waiting for topics that are worth my time...I'm a busy Winx, you know...

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2000, 08:11:03 PM »
Yes, I've been here a long time. None of you probably remember but my first post was called "Side Scrolling Classics." It got about five replies. That was also about how many people there were. All I remember were Hinopio, Kat, daFunkster, Yoshi348, and TRM. Of course there were Deezer and DavidDayton. I even remember the day the post "Mr. Face?" had 0 replies. Those were the days.
Woohoo.

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2000, 03:30:16 AM »
I came to the message boards as soon as they opened, but they didn't work for me. I held off until more recently. I have also been visiting TMK since it was a new site. You may also see some of my stuff here and there ^_^ Super Markio/Markio is my name on the site.
I drew that Mario in the Mariopedia Characters section.

Fryguy - summoned from the flame
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2000, 07:38:15 PM »
I joined the first day. I remeber thinkin' wow, another Message board. I was going to use my favorite name Tamahashi, but I decided Chocobo is cuter.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2000, 08:24:07 PM »
Yeah, I've been here from the start too.  The very first day, although my name was Kinopio at the time.  I'm glad to see a lot of the cool crew that posted in the beginning are still around, but I dunno, though... I haven't posted in a while because there hasn't been much worth talking about.  No news and no topics that have sparked my interest...

Oh, does anyone else miss Kat?

Edited by - The Biggest Boo on 8/20/00 7:26:31 PM
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2000, 09:03:53 PM »
There's not much news now, but just wait 'til the Dolphin hits.  Then there'll be PLENTY of news... and newbies.

I remember .'<-\=]`~Kat~`[=/->'., wonder where (s)he went?

Edited by - Hinopio on 8/20/00 8:07:39 PM
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2000, 08:23:56 AM »
I was here since the first day, but I couldn't register for a while due to browser problems.
Come August 24th, there're going to be a whole slew of newbies.
Unfortunately, that's also the first day of school here. But it's a half-day, so I'll be back around 10 for Dolphin's wake.
-Pegasus Team, slide ruler

Print