Print

Author Topic: What would happen if Mario and Sonic fought??  (Read 5670 times)

« on: August 07, 2003, 07:52:42 PM »
Mario would kill sonic
but nobody is faster than SONIC!!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 08:02:26 PM »
Which Sonic and which Mario? there strengths vary between each game. A Mario Bros. 1 Mario vs. a Sonic DX Sonic that Sonic would win. A Mario 64 Mario vs. a Sonic the Hedgehog 1 Sonic Mario would win. Be more specific.

Mario is overrated Luigi rules all!!

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 08:06:15 PM »
sonic will probally win

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 08:15:21 PM »
*bashes head in with hammer*

"I'de go as far as to say that Lizad Man is the only person in this entire gorum that has any creativity, or comen sense, once so ever!"

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 08:17:52 PM »
sonic can kill him easy

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2003, 08:51:51 PM »
How could Sonic "kill" Mario? Nintendo only allows him to "miss." And what about 1UP Mushrooms? Huh?

The real question is: Will Insane Steve delete your redundant comment or not?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2003, 12:11:17 AM »
Mario could kill Sonic 5 times before he hit the ground.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2003, 12:16:19 AM »
*joins in with Lizard Dude*
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2003, 08:25:10 AM »
stfu koopert, and are you mario sure mario can beat sonic with just one jump

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2003, 12:57:48 PM »
     Now when I say this, I'm not saying I don't like Mario. Because I do. It's just that, Mario eats a mushroom, and then a fireflower or feather. So...two hits and WHAM! Mario's dead. But Sonic...every time he's injured he has a chance to regain any of his possible hundreds of rings. It would take forever to beat him, while Sonic could just jump on him, (Fireflower/Feather Gone) do his spin attack (Mushroom gone) and then punch him and he's be dead. I mean, just think about it, wouldn't Mario games be so much easier if you could run after you powerups and regain them after you get hurt?
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2003, 12:58:23 PM »
     Now when I say this, I'm not saying I don't like Mario. Because I do. It's just that, Mario eats a mushroom, and then a fireflower or feather. So...three hits and WHAM! Mario's dead. But Sonic...every time he's injured he has a chance to regain any of his possible hundreds of rings. It would take forever to beat him, while Sonic could just jump on him, (Fireflower/Feather Gone) do his spin attack (Mushroom gone) and then punch him and he's be dead. I mean, just think about it, wouldn't Mario games be so much easier if you could run after you powerups and regain them after you get hurt?

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2003, 12:58:35 PM »
     Now when I say this, I'm not saying I don't like Mario. Because I do. It's just that, Mario eats a mushroom, and then a fireflower or feather. So...three hits and WHAM! Mario's dead. But Sonic...every time he's injured he has a chance to regain any of his possible hundreds of rings. It would take forever to beat him, while Sonic could just jump on him, (Fireflower/Feather Gone) do his spin attack (Mushroom gone) and then punch him and he's be dead. I mean, just think about it, wouldn't Mario games be so much easier if you could run after you powerups and regain them after you get hurt?

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2003, 01:02:06 PM »
     Whoa! Sorry about the three posts!!! My computer isn't working properly now, it's making some wierd buzzing noise.

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2003, 03:15:51 PM »
Sonic can lose lives too. Mario could whack Sonic back with his cape if Sonic tried a Dash Attack. Mario could burn Sonic's blue butt and turn it black with a fire flower. Mario could eat a red with white spots mushroom and grow big and stomp all of Sonic's rings out. Then Mario could pick up all the rings and keep them out of reach until they start to flash and dissapear.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 8/8/2003 6:09:53 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2003, 05:36:54 PM »
This is a Mario board.  Whadd'ya expect?

When Bart watches Itchy & Scratchy, how does he know he''s watching a cartoon and not real animals?

Print