Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2499792 times)

« Reply #2175 on: April 16, 2006, 03:29:44 PM »
What the heck?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2176 on: April 16, 2006, 06:57:10 PM »
I have all of them and I don't live in Japan.  Thanks, eBay.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2177 on: April 16, 2006, 07:57:41 PM »
Dangit!  I've had this idea for a story in my head for so long, but never wanted to put it down on paper for the fear of writing it poorly then and looking back on it in later years and having the urge to rewrite it (since that's just annoying) but now I've lost all inspiration to write that story in the first place!  :-(

Thanks, eBay.  l: -(
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 08:00:02 PM by The Blue Toad »
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #2178 on: April 18, 2006, 11:43:15 AM »
That happens to me sometimes. Like, I was planning on making a Pokemon spoof of Madagascar, but I never got started and decided not to do it.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2179 on: April 19, 2006, 02:46:53 PM »
I have a funny story for all of you.

I was at a track meet yesterday, and it was still about an hour away from starting.  So, after our warmups, me and a teammate decided to walk around a bit.  Both of us saw two of our other guy teammates talking with two of our girl teammates.  So, Toby (the teammate with me) says
"Look, Tyler and Bo are flirting with Rachel and Rachel."  And then I said,
"Man, I've heard of team chemistry, but this is ridiculous!"
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #2180 on: April 19, 2006, 03:49:20 PM »
o_0. Wierd and funny! But I have a question for you all: Have I annoyed any of you at any time?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2181 on: April 19, 2006, 07:44:39 PM »
Not I.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #2182 on: April 20, 2006, 01:29:24 AM »
Hey Gifted Girl: Today in a thrift store I saw a shirt with the teen girl squad on it from the home star runner website.

« Reply #2183 on: April 20, 2006, 06:14:34 PM »
SOMEONE STOLE MY SHIRT AND PUT IT IN A THRIFT STORE!!! *runs screaming*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #2184 on: April 21, 2006, 02:10:39 AM »
THE POINTLESS AND FALSE NOT-POINTLESS AND DEFINITELY TRUE POST
A Short Essay by Ultima Shadow aka Mitchell D.

One cannot truly define pointless, for it takes a dictionary or simply a good understanding of the word 'point', or if you're smarter than the average bear, as explained in the classic cartoon 'Yogi Bear' which now only shows on Boomerang, much to the dislike of those who thrive on the classic cartoons which established society as one of fun and hilarity. Pointlessness appears in our lives in many forms and in many situations. However, is pointless truly an adequate description for the many events that happen in our lives? I believe not. The only word that can describe the true meaning of not having a point is... NI.

In conclusion, I lied in the essay title. This post really is pointless and false. Don't listen to the title, for it is misleading. It shall mislead you, and lie to you and decieve you in an attempt to control our minds with its Evil Machine of Doom 9000.

THE END

I have far too much time on my hands.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 02:12:33 AM by Ultima Shadow »
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #2185 on: April 21, 2006, 07:03:02 AM »
Ni, ha ha!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2186 on: April 21, 2006, 10:32:53 AM »
Uh..........the Broken Goron's Sword is pointless :D

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2187 on: April 21, 2006, 02:58:46 PM »
Biggoron's sword is supposed to be unbreakable, but the Giant's Knife is pathetic.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2188 on: April 21, 2006, 03:23:37 PM »
Actually, I meant the sword before biggoron repairs it.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2189 on: April 21, 2006, 03:57:05 PM »
Here's more pointlessness! Click Here
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print