Print

Author Topic: New Mario VIdeo Game Ideas  (Read 30473 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 09:48:40 PM »
My dream Mario Kart game would have other Cups like 'Kanto Cup', 'Corneria Cup' and so on, and if you win, you unlock the character from the corresponding game and all of the tracks in that cup in Time Trial and Vs.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 08:50:42 AM »
I think that there should be another SM64 remake. SM64DS was pretty good, but I want the castle to be twice as large, with 30 courses(instead of 15) and 240 stars(instead of 120).
WAY too soon for that, don't you think? Wait another 4 or 5 years and then maybe.
The next time we get a SMB remake, let's have a level editor! you know, when you make your own levels and play them. Very possible on the DS, though the last SMB remake, I think, was just on the GBA... If it were on the DS you could send your levels on wifi.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2006, 09:06:00 AM »
WAY too soon for that, don't you think? Wait another 4 or 5 years and then maybe.
The next time we get a SMB remake, let's have a level editor! you know, when you make your own levels and play them. Very possible on the DS, though the last SMB remake, I think, was just on the GBA... If it were on the DS you could send your levels on wifi.
I mentioned that in a previous post in this topic. A level editor on the GBA would be horrible (try The Tower SP game, it's a GBA port of Sim Tower and shows just how awful things like this are with a D-pad and buttons). The DS would make it much better with the touch-screen: maybe there could be a view on the bottom screen and an overview map of the level on the top, pressing L or R for example swaps them to select another part quickly in a big level. Until then, though, we'll just have to see what Nintendo does..
I'm probably worse than you at playing Mario games...
But what do you expect?

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2006, 03:52:23 PM »
Anyone played SimCity on the SNES? That game was awesome. They should remake that version on the Nintendo DS, with the stylus being the hand cursor (tap on a map tile to build something, or drag across the screen to build roads and parks). The control pad could be used to scroll. There also could be a scenario editor, where the player builds a city, determines the population and stats, and then assigns a task (reduce pollution/crime; create more-efficient transportation), and players could send these over wifi for others to solve. New Nintendo themes would be a nice touch.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 03:57:28 PM by NintendoExpert89 »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 06:37:01 AM »
I think they should make a Mario Paint DS.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 08:31:59 AM »
I think Luigi deserves his own Adventure Game (Not Luigi's Mansion, sure it was good, but it wasn't a Mario-esque game)
Seriously, a 3D Mario 64 style game, set in Sarasaland and he needs to rescue Daisy from Tatanga. That way, the Luigi fans are happy, and a bunch of older Mario Land ideas are back!

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 10:31:55 AM »
I think that is a great idea A Mario game online would be awesome and it would be putting mario into this age of gaming I have always want a Super Mario Online and you have planned the game out good I think. Dude677 they should make that game I would buy it
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2006, 03:05:14 PM »
*Grammar Errors Above*

I've made A Mario Game. So far It's turning out pretty good. But it's Lacking many things. I'll post some sreenshots of it later.

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2006, 04:35:43 PM »
My simple ideas:

Mario Wrestling
Mario Football
Mario Skateboarding

Basically, anything sport mario hasn't done in a game

Oh, and I like the idea of a Maio MMO

Sqrt2

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2006, 02:25:15 AM »
Personally I want to play as bowser on an adventure to kidnap peach/take over the mushroom kingdom.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2006, 03:56:23 AM »
I'd like a Mario-and-Luigi type game- except, as a platformer- where you can pick various teams to stop Bowser. Eg: Mario and Luigi, Wario and Waluigi, Yoshi and Birdo, Toad and Toadette, Peach and Daisy, DK and Diddy, etc. Finally, I could play as Waluigi in a non-spinoff game!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2006, 07:50:28 PM »
I had a similar idea for a Mario & Luigi 3. The 2nd one had Mario,Luigi,Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, right? Well, the third one would have Wario and Waluigi! Imagine a quartet like that on an epic adventure!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2006, 10:10:52 PM »
Ugh, no way. Too many. How about the next one be released on the Wii, with 3D graphics, the ability to move the camera for a change, and no more of the bro in the back being so close all the time. Make it a little more free. The stationary camera is one thing in RPGs that I've always wanted to change, for some reason. Battle system: stay the same.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2006, 03:19:41 PM »
It seems in all the Mario RPG's, you can't change the camera manually.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2006, 11:49:53 AM »
Here's the screens fiannaly...(only a test level)

Print