Print

Author Topic: New Mario VIdeo Game Ideas  (Read 30449 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2006, 12:55:13 PM »
I agree, It's good to have Nintendo realese a platformer now and then in fact, there planing to realese 2 this time around. Super Paper Mario and the New super mario bros. yay.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2006, 02:44:34 PM »
I just thought of something else. How about another Game & Watch Gallery? This one could include ALL of the games(except the ones featuring Popeye,Mickey Mouse and Snoopy).

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2006, 07:33:52 PM »
I just thought of something else. How about another Game & Watch Gallery? This one could include ALL of the games(except the ones featuring Popeye,Mickey Mouse and Snoopy).
Aren't they the only ones not already in a game and watch gallery? If they are, why not go look for all of them on ebay

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2006, 04:36:15 PM »
You don't realize just how many there are, do you? Trying to find them all would be a time-consuming and costly task. I once saw a mint-condition BALL on there for $500.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2006, 04:39:51 PM »
I mean all of the previous game and watch galleries, and wow, $500 for a mint condition ball.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2006, 05:01:10 PM »
The amount of playable game s in the Game&Watch Galleries isn't half of the amount they made.

And yes, older games can sell for that much. They are pretty rare.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2006, 07:06:30 PM »
yes i am not a big G&W fan, although I had gallery 3 or 2 I can't remember, and I do know that some old games go for that much given the rarity, but $500 for ball!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2006, 06:54:32 PM »
BALL was the first GW ever made. The Silver Series(earliest titles) are the rarest, while the Multi Screen series is the least rarest.

« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2006, 10:20:03 AM »
I can't believe Nintendo didn't show a Luigi's Mansion sequel for Wii at E3...   But yeah, I'd love to see that.
Haters gonna hate

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2006, 04:09:07 PM »
With all of the Mario spinoffs, I thin kthey should do something a little more old-school for their next idea. So how 'bout a Mario space-shooter? It could be modeled after Konami's Twinbee series and have Mario fly the Sky Pop. Heck, the plot could be a retelling of SML with Tatanga as the final boss and everything.

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2006, 03:38:22 PM »
I finally thought of a good one! How about a video game where Bowser somehow gets into New York and its up to Mario and Luigi, with possibly Donkey Kong of course, to stop him from destroying the entire city. Think about it, we'd get to see Brooklyn, Mario & Luigi's old house and neighborhood, Manhatten over run by Koopas, and Donkey Kong making a Comback with Mario. Wouldn't it be Great!
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2006, 09:06:00 AM »
I just wanted to bring this back because I'd like to say what I think should be in a Sequel to New Super Mario Bros. I liked the game but was a bit dissapointed by the lack of Unlockables. If there is a sequel, I'd like to see Mario in old style Clothing, possibly, an 8-bit version, and Retro Music. Oh, and I'd like to be able to play as Wario or Yoshi.
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2006, 11:30:45 AM »
More than anything Newer Super Mario Bros NEEDS to have an unlockable Special World, ala Super Mario World.  It'd be cool if the next Special World was modeled after Mario Kart's special cup and ended with a sweet rainbow-in-outer-space level. 

Seriously though, other than Luigi's Mansion 2 (Luigi's Hotel?) all I want to see from Mario and co. are more platforming adventures (2D and 3D), more RPG's and more Karting.  The oddball spin-off sports and party games need to be the exception, not the rule. 
Haters gonna hate

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2006, 03:54:36 PM »
Glad to see this topic make a return. I happen to have a few ideas that need posting.

1) A Mario Party for the DS. Yes, I know the series has worn out it's welcome, but if they made one for the DS instead of another console, one, it could breathe new life into the series.

2) A Super Mario RPG sequel. It can happen. Squeenix has returned to the N side.

3) A Mario Kart for the Wii. IT could have revolutionary controls and buckets of characters and items.

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2006, 07:02:59 PM »
I have an idea for a new mario game. It's called Super Mario Kingdom. In the game, you play as a toad who recently moved to the mushroom kingdom. Your one goal in life is to become a great hero like Mario. Until then, your just gonna live out life as it's given to you. The gameplay acts similarly to AC. You walk around town, earn money by doing jobs, but you can do other things such as actually getting a job (such as fire flower gardener) among other things. Eventually, you'll get your chance to fight the legions of Bowser's army. It would be fun to explore the Mushroom Kingdom.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Print