Print

Author Topic: TMK's Art Museum: Show us your stuff!  (Read 97236 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #255 on: June 03, 2007, 07:32:41 PM »
Apparently he wrote "Braaaaannnnnsss" with his left hand. That's what made it look weird. Also, do you think the zombe likes to play Bran Age?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #256 on: June 04, 2007, 12:50:13 AM »
I did. The "B" and the "R" were written with just a very shaky right hand and I thought "This looks like my left-handed handwriting" and continued that way.
Photoshop is on its way, Max.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #257 on: June 04, 2007, 02:05:54 PM »
That's weird. That character with an afro looks kind of like a character I created for my game..

If you were to color his afro, what color would it be?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #258 on: June 04, 2007, 06:29:54 PM »
Probably orange... I dunno. I gave him an afro because I didn't feel like giving him any detailed hair (it also makes it look like he's just holding up some random kid instead of a son or something)...

Bran Age!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #259 on: June 06, 2007, 11:28:09 PM »
I made this in MS paint when I first got my lappy.

Yoshi keeping a watchful eye on the infant Mario.  The ever so vigilant Kamek spies on our heroes.

That yellow thing is Baby Mario's super baby cape.  He's using it as a blanket to sleep on.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #260 on: June 07, 2007, 05:14:37 AM »
For some reason the MS Paint spraypaint tool always brings me back to '91.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #261 on: June 07, 2007, 03:32:28 PM »
Kojinka: that's probably the first time I've seen the spraypaint tool used to make good art. Not saying that there isn't other art that properly uses the tool...

« Reply #262 on: June 07, 2007, 04:55:42 PM »
TA-FREAKIN'-DA.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #263 on: June 07, 2007, 06:08:58 PM »
Who's the sir with the witch cap and stolen Sailor Moon wand?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #264 on: June 07, 2007, 07:17:37 PM »
Kojinka: that's probably the first time I've seen the spraypaint tool used to make good art. Not saying that there isn't other art that properly uses the tool...
Thanks.  I like how the clouds turned out.  MS Paint is not my favorite program.  I wish my lappy had Photoshop, but that's expensive.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #265 on: June 07, 2007, 07:21:35 PM »

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #266 on: June 07, 2007, 08:24:58 PM »
Thanks.  I like how the clouds turned out.  MS Paint is not my favorite program.  I wish my lappy had Photoshop, but that's expensive.
Get The GIMP. I use it, and it works fairly well. Oh and it's free.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #267 on: June 07, 2007, 09:15:30 PM »
If someone could make a weekly comic for TMK (topical, good, not boring or crappy) I'd love that. PM me if you think you got the goods.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #268 on: June 07, 2007, 09:19:49 PM »
You may want to speak with Gifted Girl about that. But, I also have a long history of homemade comic book making...
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #269 on: June 07, 2007, 09:30:47 PM »
For some reason the MS Paint spraypaint tool always brings me back to '91.

Perhaps Mario Paint has something to do with it...?
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Print