Print

Author Topic: The new sig topic  (Read 353947 times)

« Reply #885 on: April 11, 2007, 03:40:02 PM »
My brother and I call it Internet Exploder.  :P

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #886 on: April 11, 2007, 07:07:09 PM »
Seriously... you should not be proud of using Internet Explorer. Ever. At all.

>_> <_< ... You use your own browser and let me use mine. >_> <_<
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #887 on: April 12, 2007, 04:57:50 AM »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #888 on: April 15, 2007, 07:07:11 PM »
| Surfboard mishap... XD
|
V
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #889 on: April 17, 2007, 10:46:57 PM »
Hey BirdPerson, I like your new sig (SNAPE WAS A SLED! I mean...), but I have a quesiton about it..

Is it in reference to one of the Harry Potter books?

Also, have you (or anyone else here) had a sig like that before, because it seems somehow familiar.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #890 on: April 17, 2007, 10:52:37 PM »
It's basically the two biggest spoilers of all time ("SNAPE KILLED SUMBLEDORE!" and "Rosebud was a sled.") combined into one nonsensical spoiler. Sorry for ruining it. I'm proud to say, however, that the fact that SNAPE KILLED DUMBLEDORE wasn't spoiled for me. I had to know what this "Rosebud was a sled" stuff was, so I looked it up. If anyone did a spoiler-related sig before, it may have had a similar structure... 
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #891 on: April 23, 2007, 09:48:03 AM »
SUMBLEDORE!? NOOO!

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #892 on: April 23, 2007, 09:54:51 PM »
Quote from Super Paper Mario.

« Reply #893 on: April 28, 2007, 01:19:52 PM »
ENOUGH! It's a baaaaad day for you! You dealin' with Lovelace now, and my man Mumble! BEGONE, DEMON FISH-A! ADIOS-A! THAT'S RIGHT! BOO HOO! YOU HIGH-TAIL IT BACK TO YA MAMAS! DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THE WATAH! I'LL COME AFTAH YA SONS AND DAUGHTAHS! D:<

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #894 on: April 28, 2007, 07:44:21 PM »
DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THE WATAH! I'LL COME AFTAH YA SONS AND DAUGHTAHS! D COLON LESS THAN!
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #895 on: April 28, 2007, 07:51:18 PM »
I went fishing today.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #896 on: April 29, 2007, 12:03:43 PM »
A very old, very awesome, very I'm-to-lazy-to-find-out-who-wrote-it-or-even-if-it's-correct quote.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #897 on: May 01, 2007, 06:46:40 AM »
My new sig is paraphrased from my life quote I said for my friend's composition project.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #898 on: May 01, 2007, 06:06:32 PM »
In honor of one of my favorite NES games..........

I'm also using the Luigi SMB2 sprite for my avatar.  :)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #899 on: May 03, 2007, 04:15:59 PM »
I decided it was time to change my sig, so it's back to a golden oldie.

EDIT: I came up with this one on a whim. It's a random thought that I had while playing Mario & Luigi 2, of all games.. <_<
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 07:39:02 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print