Print

Author Topic: I got a GBA-SP!  (Read 5122 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: July 31, 2003, 07:07:43 AM »
That thing is much better than the original Game Boy Advance! The light screen is really bright, especially when playing in the dark! I like the folding clam-shell design, it really does make the GBA-SP small and compact, much more than any of the previous Game Boys.

The rechargeable battery has to be one of the best features of the GBA-SP. Now I don't have to waste my money buying batteries any more!

People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don''t like Nintendo obviously don''t like video games.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2003, 09:32:20 AM »
you lucky...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2003, 12:40:34 PM »
I got one some time ago. Anyway what color is yours?(mines is blue)
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2003, 08:58:57 PM »
Mine is Platinum (silver colored). Don't get jealous Marionut#1, just save up your money and buy one. A GBA-SP only costs $100.

People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don''t like Nintendo obviously don''t like video games.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2003, 12:55:08 PM »
Heh..thats like telling me to wait untill Im out of collage before buying one..Ive been saving since 2001...only have about 30 bucks...but if you care to donate...LOL

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2003, 11:11:21 PM »
I have played a GBA-SP many times and it's no better than my GBA.

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2003, 12:44:37 AM »
I can never get one. I could never get 100 bucks.

Mom:Honey, what is that loud sound? Me:Uh, nothing, Mom! *goes back to smashing X-Box*
Deezer was here.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2003, 06:09:02 PM »
It's a shame they're not releasing in the US all of the colors that they've got.  'Cause they've got some pretty nice colors...

Go Moon!

Go Moon!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2003, 08:57:16 PM »
Yeah... I wanted that midnight blue GBA they have... same thing here... a few colors only a few people really like.

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2003, 10:25:55 PM »
Well, if you can't afford $100, then there is only one thing to do...GET A JOB!

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2003, 09:56:12 AM »
Get a job...hahaha...ya Im out in the most secluded spot in MT..not a job anywhere for miles..all the money I made  would go for gas money...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2003, 05:49:11 PM »
Don't you know how hard it is to find a job these days? Especially someone who hasn't reached 13 years old yet?

Mom:Honey, what is that loud sound? Me:Uh, nothing, Mom! *goes back to smashing X-Box*
Deezer was here.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2003, 07:59:35 PM »
Heck, I earned hundreds of dollars before I was 13.
I'm earning tons right now too.

Eccentricity is my goal.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/3/2003 7:00:23 PM
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2003, 08:31:37 PM »
meh, I'm already a thousandaire... I think I was like 13 when I reached 1000...
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2003, 10:56:59 PM »
I live in a middle class neighborhood with a middle class family. How do you make wads of cash?

Deezer was here.

Print