Print

Author Topic: we luv mario!  (Read 6107 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2004, 05:03:39 PM »
Well at least I specified where I was getting at!  If she wasnt from amsterdam, I wouldnt have said anything!  And arent we getting off topic, WE LUV MARIO!!!!*and or luigi*

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2004, 05:08:51 PM »
AND MARRIE!  Post your own topic intro to yourself, I had to do my own!  And I think u need to go find yer lamb.*kidding*

WELCOME 2 TMK!

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2004, 06:37:48 PM »
....At this point, I really don't have anything to say that is nice, so.....I guess I'll just stop talking.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2004, 07:31:11 PM »
"My shsize is 9.5(by the way im only 15)."

I'm 14 and almost wear a size 14 in Mens.

Anyway..... you spelled "obssesion" wrong, too.

BLOO-HEH. I AM TEH TRAINMAN.

IT THINK TEH BLACK PEPPERONI I FUNDER!! <--Actually a sentence in our new language. (Our = friend and me) Ask for the translation!

OJASBDUIBDIYLDSLIFYDSBLIBILDSUB

Trainman: You spelled "obsession" wrong too. ~CW

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/23/2004 7:34:14 PM
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2004, 07:31:27 PM »
U havent said anything through the whole thing, so why start now butt-munch!*beavis's voice*

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2004, 07:37:00 PM »
Or maybe I spelled it wrong to see if you saw that I spelled it wrong just to have you come back and correct me and say I was wrong so I would state that I spelled it wrong on purpose!?

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2004, 07:45:12 PM »
Oh yea, and its not my falt u have ****ing giganticism trainman, or should I say kid!  So why dont you go to a chatroom that u belong to "poser"!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2004, 08:37:01 PM »
Sorry to break it to you, but were all fakes. THis is a Opus fan sight. The Mario is just a cover up. Sorry....
AHAHAHAHAH!!!
anyway, nice to meet you.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2004, 09:32:29 PM »
Well, even though KS's awesome post makes up for the previous offenses in here, I'm closing this down.
That was a joke.

Print