Print

Author Topic: Waluigi  (Read 6234 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2001, 04:26:39 AM »
I think he's cool, maybe he'll be the boss in luigis mansion ( wich was btw confirmed )

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2001, 05:18:46 AM »
Waluigi's alright. If all you Luigi fans say Luigi is neglected, think of how neglectes Waluigi will be. Hey Chilly Billy, those are the reasons Wario is the best at everything. Best racer, best tennis player , best character. His personality reminds me of me. Anyway, Waluigi's not that bad. Heck, soon if people see Waluigi being neglected, they'll probobly start making Waluigi sites saying Wario sucks, and with him being my favorite character, that would make me mad.

Now I'm gonna make a monkey out of you.
Now I''m gonna make a monkey out of you.

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2001, 06:25:40 PM »
Waluigi is a nice edition to the ever-growing Mario family. He also is a good character to use in Mario Tennis. When will he star in his own game?

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2001, 07:32:27 PM »
It took about four systems before Nintendo decided to put Luigi in a solo game, so I'd say Waluigi will star in his own game in... the year 5128.

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2001, 07:35:54 PM »
Well Nintendo had to make WaLuigi. If you have Mario's evil twin, where is Luigi's evil twin. It had to make since. Wait.............what makes more since, haveing the Mario Bros. evil twins or not. I don't know?

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2001, 05:30:25 PM »
Billy Chilly,you said Wario was a greedy selfish pig,and Waluigi's not,but Waluigi is just the same as Wario.

Here we go!
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2001, 08:28:01 PM »
MarioandLink, I'm not sure what you're trying to get at, but I'm sure about one thing:  I HATE WALUIGI!

And now, to further express my feelings towards Waluigi, I'm going to quote my favorite philosopher, Mr. Garrison, the South Park 3rd grade teacher:

"YOU GO TO HELL!  YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!"

Thank you for your time.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2001, 04:40:58 AM »
easy there billy chilly, Waluigi isn't bad as long as he's the last of the evil twins.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2001, 07:49:39 PM »
Looking in Dusty Old Raggedy Nintendo Powers, It says Waluigi's name comes from...IgiWalui ...Bphh! Yeah right!
Well Luigi needs an evil counterpart, Mario/Wario Yoshi/Boshi(Blue Shaded Yoshi)Superman/Bizzaro. Every character needs a evil counterpart even shadowed character Luigi! But the one part that is weird is...Why does his Eyes glow purple?

Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
"Welcome to a Game Guy Minigame! First i must take all you coins! (-X Coins) Ok We''re Off to the Game Guy Game Room! So hang on tight because it''s going to be a rough ride!"~ Sheesh! I gotta stop playing the Shyguy Games!!
Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
"Welcome to a Game Guy Minigame! First i must take all you coins! (-X Coins) Ok We''re Off to the Game Guy Game Room! So hang on tight because it''s going to be a rough ride!"~ Sheesh! I gotta stop playing the Shyguy Games!!

Print