Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 226592 times)

« Reply #405 on: June 11, 2008, 05:25:06 PM »
I dreamed I found the secret page (no joke).  Maybe I should take a break from trying to find it.

"And I would like to present you w/ the Hint Machine Beta!"

ACTIVATE!
INSERT QUESTION.

"As you can see, this piece of paper says: "Where is the TMK secret page?"."

"Now I will insert it!"

QUESTION INSERTED.
READING................
WARNING! TMK PAGE= LPKJTGOJMPTITHBNIPTGPBJ
KAZRRRRRRRK!

"Wah?"

BOOM!

pssst...
 play smb 3. check the guide.

« Reply #406 on: June 11, 2008, 08:01:37 PM »
pssst...
 play smb 3. check the guide.

All I see is a guide.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #407 on: June 11, 2008, 09:40:23 PM »
Haven't had any dreams recently. But I am thinking up a story of a guy having nightmares so terrifying, they are giving him heart attacks in his sleep.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #408 on: June 11, 2008, 09:44:54 PM »
You have had dreams.You just don't remember them.
That was a joke.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #409 on: June 11, 2008, 10:02:35 PM »
That's a common misconception. I believe that those who take a special interest in their dreams tend to remember them more. Ever since I started to write down my dreams daily, I remember many more details. I subconsciously trained myself to do this.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #410 on: June 12, 2008, 12:57:10 PM »
THat could lead to future mental instability as you are not meant to remember your dreams. Dreams delete themselves for a reason.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #411 on: June 12, 2008, 01:25:55 PM »
WRONG! Chup, some people have dreamless nights. Didn't you know this? And, no, I didn't get this from Wikipedia.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #412 on: June 13, 2008, 02:01:12 AM »
You guys are all crazy. Whether you remember your dreams or not is all based on when you wake up relative to your REM cycle. Also, I'm probably oversimplifying.
That was a joke.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #413 on: June 13, 2008, 06:40:40 PM »
Well, back to dream telling?

Last night I had one of those zombie dreams, I was in a/my house, and for some reason I had found myself looking in a mirror looking like a hoplite with an axe. Then I had approached to a zombie which it said some intelligible threatening things, but I had cut it off with a axe to the face. A bunch of disgusting things happened, it seemed to writhe a bit with its head split in two, but then it started laughing because more zombies were behind me. For some reason my axe disintegrated, and I was forced to run, but there was nowhere to run, zombies were closing in on me, and apparently the room was shrinking too. After the first zombie had clung onto me and bit, I woke up.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #414 on: June 14, 2008, 07:51:29 AM »
I like zombie dreams in which I'm the brain-thirsty zombie.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #415 on: June 16, 2008, 10:48:54 AM »
Ok. I had a dream that I was playing tenor saxophone (i have never played saxophone before) in my elementary school band (i'm not in elementary school), and then after the concert, I find out I have the superpower to make machinery have glitches, like I made my watch move faster when it was normal time. Then some other people show up and they're bad guys, and they chase me and this other guy, who didn't have a name but I will call him John. John and I hop a fence and then we come to a fence that we can't climb, so he sticks his hands out and somehow a hole in the fence appears, he can manipulate matter! So we're still running and I go back to my mom and we leave. Somehow we get to the mountains, and I see the evil guy driving a red truck up the mountain, so we run down the mountain. Then we get to a japanese family's house and hide in a room. John makes a hole in the wall so we can escape. Then the evil guy is right outside the hole so I run outside, and the evil guy's there, and I can't get back in the house. That's when I woke up.

Wow that took a long time typing that on the Wii.

Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #416 on: June 17, 2008, 10:14:53 AM »
You probably had that dream dozing off because it took so long to type.

Wow, that statement made my Paradox GaugeTM spike.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #417 on: June 17, 2008, 10:59:00 PM »
I was a little frustrated for a while today because I've had at least two dreams where I had an idea for a story, and I can't recall it when I wake up (I'm an aspiring author). I don't have a dream that gives me an idea--I mean I'm in the dream, doing dream stuff, and the circumstances therein give my dream-self idea for a story (whereupon I usually jot in down in the notepad I carry in my coat). When I wake up... poof, the idea's gone.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #418 on: June 24, 2008, 09:48:31 AM »
Okay, double post here, but I had a real good one last night.

I dreamt that there was a new Mario movie (a topic that had been explored in a previous dream, though it was, like, a trailer I was watching on Yahoo Movies). However, I was sort of... in it at the same time I was watching it. The beginning was a wonderfully CG Mario and Luigi bounding about a Mario Galaxy-style linear, yet 3D platforming landscape while I watched. Then it switched to the three of us karting around a dirt course.
Following this, things suddenly switched to live-action, in dank, dark setting reminiscent of the original movie. All I can really remember is that there were better special effects and I think Mario/Luigi were played by different people than the original movie. They sounded different, at the very least.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #419 on: June 24, 2008, 10:42:52 AM »
I just dreamed I was screwing around with some DS homebrew and it erased my Game Boy Camera somehow. And it left wavy (and actively waving) images on the screen even after I turned it off and took it out. Meanwhile, my grandma was getting some food out of the basement.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print