Print

Author Topic: They should bring back the Mario cartoons!  (Read 3427 times)

« on: January 01, 2005, 09:11:14 PM »
I Think they should bring back the Mario cartoons because

1.I miss them so badly
2. The new generation are only exposed to crappy cartoons
3. Mario will be more popular

SuperMarioChick2006
SuperMarioChick2006

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2005, 10:20:08 PM »
They show them on Yahooligans as well as sell them on DVD.

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 12:59:08 AM »
they have brought back super mario the cartoon ^^ even Hethclif as well ^^
they had DVD's attached to cereal box with one or two old Dic cartoons on them my niece has one of one of the old mario cartoons on it its when Mario had to save the Giant King and the king koopa changed his kids into Gaint Ninja koopa's lol
it was awesome watching it brought me back to the good old days

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 03:44:46 PM »
I remeber that one didn't the sun got mad at them. I want to see them again soooooooooooooo badly!!!!!
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2005, 01:38:23 AM »
Good god! Your "reasons" for bringing them back are nothing more than your opinion! "Missing them badly" is not a reason to bring them back!

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2005, 11:29:45 AM »
As an extremely moot point: "I miss them so badly" IS a fact. A personal one (That I wouldn't use to justify an argument), but still a fact, because it can be proven. The other two reasons are opinions, but meh.

And MB said, basically, what I was going to say. I have SBC-Yahoo! DSL and my homepage sometimes advertises the Mario cartoons. For some reason, they crash my computer when I try and load them, though. Blast.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2005, 08:39:09 PM »
Heck man, I can't escape the things! They always come in cereal boxes.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2005, 11:37:28 AM »
Hehe, I watched the Mario super Show when I was 7 years old.. :) They shouldn't bring it back, it's a sentimental old cartoon so leave it worthy. They should bring a new mario cartoon at least, with all the new characters. The Mario supershow can be watched on a site called Yahooligan, it was so good to see that old show again!

Close the World, Enter the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-
Close the World, Open the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2005, 01:54:59 AM »
I Agree They should Bring back Mario to TV. The Cartoons especially on Cartoon Network are awful, Also I wish they Bring Back Donkey Kong Country Too, I think it's Crazy they switched the songs when they were released on DVD. I remember watching them on Fox Family now ABC Fam lots of times and they still kept the song in. Another thing Nintendo Keeps Making Games with Bowser as The Enemy Why Not Use Wart For A Change they can Use the Flurries  Shyguys And Birdo which were originally Warts Minions But Not Wart. It would Be Cool To see Wart With Beefed Up Graphics. Another thing I want to Point Out Super Mario Bros 2 For Nintendo is Kind Of A Ripoff Cause I finished The Original game it was copied from Doki Doki Panic and It had Credits not a crazy Character staff. The Animation Of Mario Sleeping was pretty cool though.
Chris Tanzra

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2005, 06:43:11 PM »
Dude, stop with the constant capitalization. That's very annoying. I wouldn't want to see a new mario cartoon anytime soon due to the fact that mario & Luigi would probably be replaced with a annoying new kid as the hero of the show (see sonic x, Kirby, F-Zero

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2005, 06:59:43 PM »
Yeah, that has to cease........ If I was Kirby, I wouldn't take being bossed around by gremlins such as Miff and Muff........ (Or Tiff and tuff or SOMETHINMG.......)

TMK fan since three years ago!
TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2005, 10:34:38 AM »
Yeah, I know how you feel Mr. Wiggles, I'm pretty annoyed with the "kid" character that doesn't exist in the said game's universe taking lead role. If they were to make a Mario cartoon, I'd like it to be similar to the opening animation of Mario Power Tennis, though putting the spotlight on Mario and Luigi instead of Wario and Waluigi, but keeping the same humor and also that of Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi Super Star Saga.
Out of curiousity, I know that England had gotten a DVD of 6 episodes of Super Mario Bros. Super Show, does anyone know if that was released in the US as well?

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2005, 05:34:26 AM »
Kid Icarus for gameboy and Nintendo had really good graphics and it not fair japan got this title and not us. Also we got the first Castlevania does that mean we will see the other 2 as well. The later mario advance games were not that great there was no voices at all like  Mario advance 1 and the same mario arcade in all the titles why didn't they make a beefed up Donkey Kong game in those titles instead plus Metroid was released too many times.
Chris Tanzra

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2005, 10:28:15 AM »
In fact, not only should the old cartoons be re-shown on TV, some new ones should be made (run each selection for about 7 to 10 minutes, release them theatrically in front of the main feature)

"This is a SQUARE HOUSE. Please report any un-fairness to the proprietor"

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2005, 10:43:53 AM »
yeah i've got the mario bros super show and that's great i't would be good if I woke up every day and saw the mario cartoon on the t.v that will rock
jamie pallant

Print