Print

Author Topic: Luigi is the best  (Read 2423 times)

« on: January 08, 2002, 08:46:43 PM »
how many people agree with me when i say that "Luigi is great!!!"? i always use him in super smash bros. melee. He is also very fun to draw, i wish that he was more popular and that his games were better especially "wheres mario?" and Luigi's mansion was really short oh well... what do u guys think?
signature?

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2002, 07:18:55 AM »
luigi rocks!

"Sir Bedivir was only the first to join Arthur in the quest for the Holy Grail. Soon to join him was Sir Launcelot the brave, Sir Galehad the pure, Sir Robin the not-quite-as-brave-as-Launcelot who nearly faced the dragon of (somewhere), who nearly fought the ckicken of Bristol, and the aptly named, Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film."
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2002, 03:13:10 PM »
Miniinfopoem:Mario is chubby Toad is tiny peach is weak
Luigi is perfection
Yes i agree Luigi is the best all the way he is my favorite mario character if it weren't
for him Mario would not even be close to saving the princess

0ld gamez ruleâ„¢
 ____ _
|SMB3|=|
|(^^)|=|
>____|=|ownz
-SSJoel3k

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2002, 02:40:18 PM »
Luigi is the best... yes I would have to agree with you! I don'tknow why but I have never liked mario...He is to slow & short! Luigi is cute 2! <3 Boo
Aly**

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2002, 07:17:42 PM »
(talking to self) luigi rocks, luigi rocks,luigi rocks!luigi rocks, luigi rocks!

Oh..... did i tell u Luigi rocks?

Ciao!- LuigiMario333
frostbite, destroy VidioGameConspericy!
*frostbite destroys him*
YAY!

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2002, 03:52:50 PM »
luigi is so groovy, man
i started bein' him 'cause my bro would be the 'first player'..mario

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2002, 06:34:10 PM »
luigi is the best good guy but so far I haven't been able to be catherine. sorry i'm used to playing wario's woods.

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over sub-con then, the mushroom kingdom then, the mushroom kingdom (the site) then, the mushroom world then, hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2002, 06:41:14 PM »
Well iIadmit I like Luigi but im not the Super Luigi Fan but he is cool! I wish luigis Mansion was mutch bigger and he had eaquel Popularity as mario! (Then Yoshi would appear 2 times as mutch and I would like Mario and Luigi to ride Yoshi again) Luigis mansion is a very good but short game) its funny and has the grapics of the centuery!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!
Should I put something here?

Print