Print

Author Topic: Confess!  (Read 143118 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2009, 08:17:50 PM »
That's more of a complaint than a confession, though. Observation at best.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2009, 02:18:39 AM »
That's more of a complaint than a confession, though. Observation at best.

That was just an observation... as in "the people of this forum seem to...."
Formerly quite reasonable.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2009, 07:01:54 PM »
  • I hate how fat my neck is.
  • If To Grandmother's House We Go or You've Got Mail are on TV, I will always watch them.
  • I've briefly considered failing out of my classes next semester and staying another year (and taking on another $20,000 of debt) so I could go to the Class of 2011 reunions in the future instead of the 2010 ones, since 2011's where pretty much all the people I'd actually want to see at a reunion are. I wonder if I'll be able to sneak in. It's kind of a small school, they might not mind.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 07:08:28 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2009, 09:11:18 PM »
Marry someone from the Class of 2011. If every prospective partner is too disgusted by your fat neck to wed, just stalk some random 2011 graduate until you know every intimate aspect of his (or her) life, then kidnap and masquerade as that person on the night of the reunion. Problem solved.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2010, 07:41:51 PM »
I regret not knowing that I could have saved my Mom's life if I only knew she wasn't sleeping for that long after she yelled "What!" at me... I didn't know something was wrong.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 07:43:37 PM by nensondubois »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2010, 10:06:25 AM »
Haha, what the hell?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 07:33:49 PM by BP »

« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2010, 05:36:08 PM »
What the hell is wrong with you, TEM? That's nothing to laugh about.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 07:34:20 PM by BP »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2010, 05:50:00 PM »
Boy, I hope he just misread that post.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2010, 03:11:46 PM »
Is TEM trying to be funny again?
every

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2010, 11:10:40 AM »
What the hell is wrong with you, TEM? That's nothing to laugh about.
Didn't think a guy making fun of a Helen Keller would take the moral high ground. I thought it was funny because that's a preposterously personal and serious thing to post on a Mario fan site.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2010, 09:49:44 PM »
Confess is the name of the game, man.

But nenson... what happened?
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2010, 09:56:22 PM »
I'm curious as well. If you just want to send a PM, that's ok. (if you don't want to tell me, that's also ok.. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2010, 10:14:30 PM »
I agree with TEM.

Confess my deepest feelings to a bunch of nerds on a forum? I don't think so.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2010, 07:53:05 AM »
Hey, in my opinion, that's one of the best posts so far (in terms of fittingness to the topic, not subject matter). Granted, if confessions of that nature were all we ever talked about here, this would probably find its way to NatDT...but still.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2010, 08:29:00 PM »
No offense, but I had a feeling this thread would take a bad turn. This is really only a sub division of The ANGST Thread.

Confess my deepest feelings to a bunch of nerds on a forum? I don't think so.
I agree to a certain extent. Mainly because there are some people on the Internet don't really take every word you say seriously enough to produce a sincere reply (e.g. TEM's reply to nenson's post).

nensondubois, I know that you have to get this off your chest somehow, but I do not think it's a good idea to talk about a loved one's death online to people you don't really know. I lost someone that was also close to me, and it's hard to realize that person is no longer here to talk to. You'll pull through. Be strong, nenson, and know that your mom would want you to be as well.

In retrospect to TEM's post, yes, this is a Mario fan site. Although, we have discussed many personal things that didn't relate to Mario whatsoever. But since death is such a personal matter, it's best not to talk about it online with strangers. because that person is grieving the loss of a loved one, therefore making their feelings more vulnerable of being hurt. Talk about this among people that are close to you in real life, not on the Internet. To put it mildly, there are a lot of rude people out there, and you have to make yourself aware of that.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Print