Print

Author Topic: Confess!  (Read 143179 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2010, 02:44:14 PM »
I once had a dream I made out with Tony Hawk.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2010, 08:13:22 PM »
I've heard of Tony Hawk RIDE, but not the other way around...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2010, 08:19:51 PM »
creepy
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 08:57:20 PM by foxmccloudfan »
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2010, 08:22:08 PM »
I have gay-sexual imaginary friends of Roy, Pit and sometimes Marth but I also imagine Shiek and Zelda.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 08:26:39 PM by nensondubois »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2010, 12:23:54 AM »
I still play with toys and beanie babies, specifically those that are Mario themed.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2010, 12:36:06 AM »
I killed a man.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2010, 07:30:36 AM »
I think I may be furry.  Not for Krystal, as may be rather typical, but for Inspector Fox.  And she makes regular use of handcuffs.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2010, 08:04:46 AM »
That's okay, she's not that bad.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2010, 11:18:14 AM »
I think I may be furry. 

Glorb is going to flip [dukar].
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2010, 11:47:27 AM »
im scared to death of dogs and im not entirely sure what it means to be "furry" for something.
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2010, 12:06:16 PM »
im not entirely sure what it means to be "furry" for something.

I used to think it meant having a degree of sexual attraction towards anthropomorphic characters. But supposedly it refers to a person who particularly enjoys stories, pictures, dolls, or video games containing "furry" creatures.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2010, 12:23:14 PM »
In its most general and widespread sense, a furry is someone who actively enjoys works of fiction centered around animals, usually with varying degrees of anthropomorphism, like Watership Down, Secret of NIMH, Disney's Robin Hood, Great Mouse Detective, Star Fox, etc., particularly if the presence of anthropomorphic animals itself is part of the reason they like it. The largest subgroup within there that starts going beyond the average is people who also draw their own pictures or write their own stories with similar styles. The two most common stereotypes on the internet, often conflated with each other, and what most people are referring to when they say it, are people who dress up in fursuits and people who have sexual attractions to anthropomorphic animals. Arguably the latter should only really count if you're attracted especially or exclusively to them, or if that's the number one reason you're attracted to them, but people who are just attracted to characters that are attractive anyway that happen to be anthropomorphic animals (e.g., Krystal and Gadget for most people) tend to get grouped in there too. A very small but very vocal subgroup are the "otherkin" -- people who actually believe that they are animal spirits within human bodies, that they were born as the wrong species, that humans are evil and only animals are good and pure and stuff.

Technically, the term "furry" only applies to anthropomorphic cats, dogs, foxes, wolves, etc.; the lizards and dragons are scalies, the birds are avians, and so on, but furry is usually used as a catch-all term for all of them.

TVTropes actually has a pretty thorough and fair overview over here.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 12:30:49 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

kirbyfan98

• trollerrific
« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2010, 12:47:10 PM »
Thats... strange
(_8^(I)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2010, 01:44:42 PM »
TK's on my watchdog list now. Because whenever he's around dogs, they have to watch out.
every

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2010, 01:51:10 PM »
This is for Turtlekid:

every

Print