Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2497202 times)

« Reply #5775 on: August 27, 2007, 04:36:13 PM »
Agree.

This topic was way more fun without the spam. No offence GiftedGirl.

Before the spam, I was cool with Forum Games and Story posts counting. Now I'm glad that they don't.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5776 on: August 27, 2007, 05:27:27 PM »
GG barely even posts as much as she used to, and even when she does, it's usually some nonsense one-word spam post in this very topic. What's the point? I came to these boards looking to talk with my fellow Mario-nuts, and I find myself posting less and less because there isn't much to talk about anymore.

MegaSonic

• in rehab
« Reply #5777 on: August 27, 2007, 05:45:09 PM »
This topic is crap.

It was pointless before, but with all the spam and stuff, it's just bleh.

[agree/disagree]
DISAGREE DISAGREE DISAGREE DISAGREE DISAGREE DISAGREE DISAGREE DISAGREE DISAGREE
this is a signature

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5778 on: August 27, 2007, 05:48:43 PM »
Yeah, GG, mile long spam like "whaaaaaaaaaaaat?????? " and adding a million question marks and exclamation points isn't fun. I dislike spam, and this is why, also, whoever posted those ginormous smileys needs to really stop. And also mine and other people's posts here are really just YTP quotes, If we need to blurt out a line like "Spaghetti!" or "Dinner" why don't I just make a separate YTP thread?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #5779 on: August 27, 2007, 07:31:35 PM »
AGREE. 
But let's not throw this topic away because of one poster...
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #5780 on: August 27, 2007, 07:51:19 PM »
DISAGREE DISAGREE DISAGREE DISAGREE DISAGREE DISAGREE DISAGREE DISAGREE DISAGREE

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. No offence MegaSonic, but it's this kind of spam that really makes me happy these posts don't count anymore. I'm not trying to be mean, rude or harsh in anyway, but the spam needs to stop. This topic used to be a lot of fun.

Besides, self-appointing  yourself to a title such as "Lord of the Pointless topic" is kinda frowned upon here. I think...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 07:52:53 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MegaSonic

• in rehab
« Reply #5781 on: August 27, 2007, 07:55:15 PM »
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. No offence MegaSonic, but it's this kind of spam that really makes me happy these posts don't count anymore. I'm not trying to be mean, rude or harsh in anyway, but the spam needs to stop. This topic used to be a lot of fun.

Besides, self-appointing  yourself to a title such as "Lord of the Pointless topic" is kinda frowned upon here. I think...
>:(
Read The New Sig...
this is a signature

MegaSonic

• in rehab
« Reply #5782 on: August 27, 2007, 08:02:34 PM »
IN MEMORIAM

Hello. I am the vice vice vice president of the United States of Australia. I was born in a log stump 3 years ago with no eyebrows. At the age of 14, which I haven't reached, I learned to speak gibberish. Endis gictigo TMK sindiforo melg Mario meppenoque. Twenty years before that, I invented the radioactive oven/toaster/microwave/cat-shaving machine. I tested it on my step-golf-instructor-in-law. However, it didn't get all of his fur off... 13 years later, my father was born. He was very predjudiced against Cornelians because he thought they were too predjudiced. But he died in a horrific incident involving Swiss cheese and my step-golf-instructor-in-law. That was the year I vowed to never mow the lawn again. That is how I became so unsuccessful and got my toe bitten off by a giraffe. May the force be with you.

AS WELL AS:
Revenge Of The Dukar: The First Overated Movie,
Ask a Stupid Question, Get A Stupid Answer,
AND A Mario Story (All Vesions)

YOU RUIN IT ALL
SHAME ON YOU
RANDOMNESS FOREVER!
GOOD.....BYE!!!!!!!!!
D:<

When I begin posting again
I WILL BRING VENGANECE TO THE EVIL PEOPLE!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 08:22:57 PM by MegaSonic »
this is a signature

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5783 on: August 27, 2007, 08:10:27 PM »
My poor, sore tooth...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5784 on: August 27, 2007, 08:13:09 PM »
l: -1  ....

Riiight...well, not to change the subject (because this is such a wonderful subject), but I have something to say, and it fits in neither the ANGST nor the HAPPY topic.
For some reason I've been craving to take on the appearance of a chibi midget who gets bossed around in a world full of equally short anthropomorphic animals.  Ahem...so, I pulled out my old Animal Crossing game for the DS!  :3
And I realized that there really isn't anything too fun about this game.  I mean, think about it.  You're a poor man/woman who can only scrape up residuals left at the bottom of society's well, i.e., sell fruit, seashells, or other people's stuff!!!  Despite how depressing this is, I figure it's more like life than the Sims, (in which you can type 'rosebud' and instantaneously be living in a world of endless dollars), and is thus a succulent piece of helpful experience.  Ahhh, yes...the juices of mortgage payments drip from my chin...
So, all in all, even the most least likely of games can sometimes leave a scar that you simple must pick open at least once more in your life... 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 08:16:04 PM by The Blue Toad »
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5785 on: August 27, 2007, 08:18:39 PM »
Chibi-Robo was terribly underrated. Without question, that was the last great game on the 'Cube--excluding Twilight Princess (and anything else I forgot).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5786 on: August 27, 2007, 09:01:41 PM »
GG barely even posts as much as she used to, and even when she does, it's usually some nonsense one-word spam post in this very topic. What's the point? I came to these boards looking to talk with my fellow Mario-nuts, and I find myself posting less and less because there isn't much to talk about anymore.
You should come to #tmk. If you're only in the Fungi Forums, you're missing half of the site.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5787 on: August 28, 2007, 07:49:09 AM »
Maybe I oughta try that. Should I use that mIRC thing for it?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5788 on: August 28, 2007, 01:25:54 PM »
Woah, here's something Pointless:

The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #5789 on: August 28, 2007, 03:05:26 PM »
This topic was way more fun without the spam. No offence GiftedGirl.

No offense taken. ^_^

GG barely even posts as much as she used to, and even when she does, it's usually some nonsense one-word spam post in this very topic.

Sorry about those... I just can't think of any good Pointlessness anymore. ... Ooh! Ooh! I got it!

Oldie but goodie. :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print