Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 226185 times)

« Reply #630 on: February 06, 2009, 07:37:18 PM »
All of you have guessed right, but I am talking about a specific dream.

Keep guessing.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #631 on: February 06, 2009, 07:40:36 PM »
It better not be Pat Sajak. He's all mine.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #632 on: February 06, 2009, 07:46:51 PM »
Keep guessing. And yes, but not in the dream I had last Thursday. Keep guessing.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #633 on: February 06, 2009, 08:00:00 PM »
Morgan Freeman? Joe Biden? Suzanne Somers? Ty Pennington? Nancy Pelosi? Dumbo? Will Wright? Tangy from Animal Crossing? Gregor Mendel? Jay-Z? Miley Cyrus? Steven Baldwin? Morgan Freeman? Karl Rove? Krysta from Fern Gully? Abigail from Once Upon A Forest? The pterodactyl from We're Back? Julie Andrews? Mario Andretti? Slippy? Morgan Freeman? Bob Eubanks? Teri Hatcher? Jimmy Smits? Greg Proops? Queen Latifah? Art Linkletter? Sarah Palin? The Verizon guy? Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman? Kathie Lee Gifford? Sam Kinison? The green M&M? The yellow M&M? Morgan Freeman? McGyver? William Frawley? The Burger King? L? Oprah? Mike Huckabee? Judas Iscariot? Aquaman? The Supernanny? Ashton Kutcher? Napoleon? Roscoe Orman? Katie Couric? Morgan Freeman? Hilary Duff? Dick Cheney? Judge Dredd? Milli Vanilli? Pauline? Mitt Romney? Morgan Freeman?

All at the same time?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #634 on: February 06, 2009, 08:03:33 PM »
It isn't a celebrity.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #635 on: February 06, 2009, 08:20:29 PM »
Gordon Freeman?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #636 on: February 06, 2009, 09:29:25 PM »
Abe Lincoln? Rorsach? Ash Williams? Trent Reznor? Chris Crocker? Judge Judy? Guy-Manuel De Homem-Christo? Thomas Bangalter? John Freeman over here? George Romero? John Romero? Solid Snake? Naked Snake? Liquid Snake? Solid Snake from Metal Gear Acid? Smurfette? Me? Batman? The Penguin? Scott Kurtz? Bill? Louis? Zoey? Francis? Tommy Vercetti? Niko Bellic? Carl Johnson? The GTA3 guy? The cast of 3rd Rock From the Sun? Kilroy? John McCain? SpongeBob? Patrick? Me? You? Kirk Lazarus? Tony Stark? Robert Downey Jr.? Robert Downey Sr.? Jack Black? Godzilla? Destroyah? Freddie Mercury? Nite Owl? Peter Parker? Busta Rhymes? Tom Petty? The Beastie Boys? Kirby? ShadowBrain? Michael Jackson? Michael Jordan? Buckethead? Slash? Spawn? Link? Dante? The Street Sharks? Pamela Anderson? Julius Cesar? Abe Vigoda?

Or was it...dc804?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 09:31:43 PM by Glorb »
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #637 on: February 06, 2009, 09:29:46 PM »
...Peach? >_>

« Reply #638 on: February 06, 2009, 10:32:58 PM »
Many times, but not this specific time. You're all thinking too hard.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #639 on: February 06, 2009, 10:38:49 PM »
This is threatening to be a thread unto itself. It is also threatening to give me some astonishingly bizarre dreams.

...You know what, I'm almost tempted to just fall asleep right here at the computer and immediately type out what I dreamt when I wake up (I suspect that's how CrossEyed7 is so elaborate).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #640 on: February 06, 2009, 10:48:40 PM »
It's never that easy for me. I almost always forget everything my brain did when I regain total consciousness. Which sucks because sometimes I think about really important things while in a sub-subconscious state. Things I'll do later and stuff like that.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #641 on: February 06, 2009, 10:50:39 PM »
This is threatening to be a thread unto itself. It is also threatening to give me some astonishingly bizarre dreams.

...You know what, I'm almost tempted to just fall asleep right here at the computer and immediately type out what I dreamt when I wake up (I suspect that's how CrossEyed7 is so elaborate).
Or you could type about the dream in your sleep XD.

Should I give a hint on who it was?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 10:52:36 PM by dc804 »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #642 on: February 06, 2009, 10:57:44 PM »
No offense, but seeing as no one asked to hear about this dream in the first place... go ahead.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #643 on: February 06, 2009, 11:04:58 PM »
Should I give a hint on who it was?

It was...no one...you're just messing with us.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #644 on: February 06, 2009, 11:12:06 PM »
Here is a hint. A type of person you see a lot.

Print