Print

Author Topic: We hate New School?  (Read 5670 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2005, 09:46:29 PM »
No, I don't hate the new school. What I do hate is you constantly posting the same topic every time you hear someone speak negatively about Mario or Nintendo. People don't like Mario??? Nintendo is hated by all??? My friends hate the DS???

Live with it. People are allowed to like or dislike whatever they want. It shouldn't matter to you if someone doesn't like Mario/Nintendo. As long as the games entertain you than you shouldn't care about what anyone else thinks.

And never take Toddathon seriously. He has had a bad reputation as a former troll.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2005, 11:56:10 AM »
All right, thanks. And sorry for ****ing you off for the many topics.

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

Edited by - Aarom11 on 8/20/2005 11:02:30 AM

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2005, 03:40:53 PM »
Man, Vid, you don't remember the good ol' days?
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2005, 05:26:19 PM »
....As in, I'd post, and you'd try to insult me for no reason? Of course. I didn't like it. I still don't.

If you mean I had once insulted you for being a new person, you are mistaken. Only Meowrik and Trainman did that.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2005, 09:52:43 PM »
I remember the good old days for a few minutes.....

Then I remember we had Sadib, his many different aliases and Jon.

Then I try to forget.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2005, 12:07:41 AM »
Hey Mr. Wiggles
Shut Your Fat Face

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2005, 03:30:47 PM »
Leave him alone.

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2005, 04:16:38 PM »
I don't hate those new games, it's just not as good as the old ones we grew up with. The new ones are just not the same. I Just miss the old power ups and save the princess from Bowser.

"I love that place! I always win because Every time I put a dollar in the machine I get 4 quarters!"
-Chris Griffin from Family Guy
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2005, 04:31:08 PM »
Well, Mario is still kidnapping the princess and all, just not like the old times anymore.  It would be nice if they made a 3-D Mario platformer that brought Mario fans back to those old times, only in a lot better graphics, and perhaps a better story.

Ummm…Signature…?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2005, 04:32:02 PM »
u al suk.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print