Print

Author Topic: Funniest Moment in a Mario game?  (Read 38674 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2006, 01:54:28 PM »
DeadAwake:
I believe Peach's crown landed on Booster's head, he never wore a dress.
Also, after defeating the cake, Mario can be the priest.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 06:16:36 PM by The Chef »

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2006, 10:08:57 PM »
 did you notice toadsworths talking sounds in MP7 lol!!! Also, in super mario all stars when you would climb up a vine and at the end of the vine if you try to climb up, mario (or luigi) will do a little dance!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2006, 02:28:58 AM »
Also, in super mario all stars when you would climb up a vine and at the end of the vine if you try to climb up, mario (or luigi) will do a little dance!
Hehe.  That was in Nintendo Power recently, I think.  They did a side by side comparison of New Super Mario Bros. with the original, and apparently the vine dance is out.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2006, 05:00:08 PM »
Whattt!?!? no more vine dance??!? im going to have to sue nintendo............. Not really (i would lose anyway ).

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2006, 08:56:22 AM »
Vine dance? I need to check that out. Sounds funny lol.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2006, 11:55:11 AM »
I think it only works on the All Star version of SMB.

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2006, 02:18:00 PM »
Toad: "Whoa, Mario, you just can't go out there arms swinging.  Who do you think you are Bruce Lee?"

While it might not be an exact quote, its still the funniest dialouge ever.

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2006, 10:46:00 AM »
I thought that was funny too. I also thought the Thedore Roosevelt pun was funny. If you do Psychopath on a Goombette it says "Speak soft, BIG STICK!" I thought that was kinda funny too.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2006, 07:53:43 PM »
Toad: "Whoa, Mario, you just can't go out there arms swinging.  Who do you think you are Bruce Lee?"
Not Toad. Mallow. Another quote of Mallow's was when Valentina and the Shy-Away were talking about Mario...
Mallow: VALENTINA!! HAND OVER THE KEY!!, NOW! [sic] (Mallow trips as Mario climb a small set of stairs to approach Valentina) Ack!
Valentina: How utterly rude! And who in blazes are YOU anyway?!
Mallow: Me? I'm the REAL prince, that's who!
Valentina: Brat! And how DARE you listen in on a private conversation...!
Mallow: Private? PRIVATE?! Everyone in a 10 mile radius could hear you!

EDIT'D: Got the exact quote.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 10:13:57 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2006, 02:51:07 PM »
On M&L: SS when Luigi disguised himself as Peach!  I can't believe no one has mentioned that one yet!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2006, 07:42:10 PM »
I love it whenever the characters brake the fourth wall in PMTTYD.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 03:58:47 PM by The Chef »

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2006, 07:04:55 PM »
All this happened to me in MKDD today: Some things in dk mt. Tihs is a trick anyone can do! In dk mt. when you go into that cannon have a bowser shell with you and make shure someone is right in front of you. When your in midair after being shot through the cannon and being in the mt. throw the shell and if some one is already on the ground, it'll hit em right in the head!! It's not hard but it's a fun trick! Also in the same track at the bridge, Wario was in front of me then he toppled down the bridge and then Blew Up !!!! I think he had a bomb. also it's fun to see him before he falls off he was struggling to get back on the bride. Always coming up and down. "Whoa, good laughs give me hunger!!"

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2006, 07:40:37 PM »
I love it whenever the characters brake the fourth in PMTTYD.

Goombella:  That's Stewart, the blimp conductor. He checks tickets for blimp passengers. He's what you call a Cheep-Cheep. Normally they don't hang out on land, but... They've actually been around a while in the Mario Bros. series, you know. Oh, gosh, I just broke through the fourth wall, there, didn't I? Sorry, just forget it.

I lol'd when I read that. 
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2006, 09:50:57 PM »
when that old man in mario and luigi superstar saga told those corny jokes

oldman:what does an idiot drink? so duhh

ahahaha so duhh thats a knee slapper!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2006, 06:47:53 AM »
I just groaned at those jokes.  If I were the Chuckolator, or whatever its name was, I'd lose HP from hearing some of those corny jokes. lol
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print