Print

Author Topic: E3 2006 prediction thread  (Read 8647 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2006, 09:06:00 PM »
...or if they just released Funin no Tsuuragi (aka the one that star's Roy that came out before the subtitleless one).

The old Fire Emblems will probably just be released through the Virtual Console.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2006, 12:11:41 AM »
  • Violations of the new anti-booth babe legislation
  • Nintendojo in matching jumpers
  • Rip-offs of two or more of the following:  Nintendogs, AC:WW, Brain Training, WiiMote
  • Electroplankton will still be mentioned by some Nintendo exec, probably in a passing comment, for its "anti-gaminess".
  • Nintendo's booth will be the best--again.
  • There will be an overt emotional response by a Nintendo fan--most likely after a Miyamoto appearance or Twilight Princess unveiling.
  • At least 3 Mario spin-offs, tie-ins, or licensings that you never even considered.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2006, 02:33:01 PM »
Twilight Princess is delayed.
Yeah, its not funny, but its not impossible either.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2006, 04:46:17 PM »
Maybe there will be another proposal.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2006, 05:14:57 PM »
  • Violations of the new anti-booth babe legislation
You sicken me.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2006, 05:39:40 PM »
You know it's going to happen.
That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2006, 05:42:33 PM »
You sicken me.

It was a prediction, he didn't say anything about looking forward to it.

Lighten. Up.

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2006, 08:29:05 PM »
What? Since when is there an anti-booth babe legislation? Not that I'm upset about it or anything.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 09:20:33 PM »
I think I remember hearing about it for E3 '05 or something. Not like I really care, since I can't go.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2006, 09:50:31 PM »
Twilight Princess is delayed.
Yeah, its not funny, but its not impossible either.
Nintendo's wrath is so cruel.

Anyway, maybe they'll announce a rerename of the Wii at E3... Hopefully hopefully. If Miyamoto-san is going to be there, try to get an interview!!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2006, 10:07:55 PM »
If Miyamoto-san is going to be there, try to get an interview!!
Wow!  Wish I'd thought of that.
Edit: </sarcasm>
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 11:58:31 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2006, 11:54:21 PM »
If Miyamoto-san is going to be there, try to get an interview!!

Already tried.  They're all booked up, but I'm on their waiting list.  Just hope people cancel!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2006, 12:50:48 PM »
I wish I could go to E3, but it's too far away from us and my parents are too lazy and I'm not 100% sure I'm old enough. G4 has coverage on it in a few days, but since they're now essentiall a copy of Spike TV (little emphasis on video games anymore) all they'll focus on is the girls, beer, girls, midget wrestling and girls.
every

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2006, 01:17:23 PM »
You're not anywhere near old enough and not just anybody can go; you have to be 18 and part of the game industry or media.

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2006, 01:32:19 PM »
You could have said, "Oh, it's not that great anyway."

Well.  It looks like at least one of my predictions has already come true, and E3 hasn't even started yet.  I'm not saying which one, for fear of sickening certain individuals, and I will not provide a convenient link for that same reason.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print