Poll

Which Mario character do you think you are most like?

Mario
11 (20.8%)
Luigi
14 (26.4%)
Peach
1 (1.9%)
Toad
6 (11.3%)
Wario
4 (7.5%)
Waluigi
4 (7.5%)
Bowser
2 (3.8%)
Yoshi
4 (7.5%)
other
7 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Print

Author Topic: Which character do you think you are most like?  (Read 13135 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2006, 09:10:51 PM »
I'm shaped like Mario except my nose isn't huge. I have dreams about ravioli. I'm growing a nice mustache. If I wore overalls and a hat and had an Italian accent and huge nose, I'd be Mario. Oh, but I'd have to be able to jump without a trampoline and attract princesses. Those are 2 things I can't do.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 02:17:49 AM »
The characters I am useing in the poll are main characters that show up often or semi often to narrow the poll down. I am suprised to see the amount of luigis also.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 08:54:26 AM »
Then why is Yoshi not there?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 03:54:50 PM »
Maybe you should add "other" to the list.

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2006, 04:18:45 PM »
I'm definitely like Toad. 
I let others do my work for me.

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2006, 08:57:58 AM »
Alright I will add Yoshi and other to the list. But I think there will probably be more others than any thing else.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2006, 12:45:55 PM »
I picked Peach because I am like her but I am 10x more like Goombella. She rawks!!! (but she's not in this poll).
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2006, 03:11:41 PM »
Yeah, maybe this shouldn't be a poll cause there are a lot of Mario characters, and you know almost every one votes 'other' if it's an available option
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2006, 05:58:58 PM »
Not unless you're one of the ones that are already up there.

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2006, 07:09:37 PM »
I'm not really like any of the characters up there.  If I had to choose I'd say Luigi, just because he's kind of shy and pretty clumsy, but he still doesn't seem to do it for me.
Hmmm....  I think that there's yet to be a Mario character that I can truly relate to.  Until then, I'm going to stick with Bobbery...only in a younger form...and without the huge grey mustache....and not as a salty seaman...  ^_^'  This is simply because he seems like a polite person who is unafraid of showing good leadership when need be, and is capable of giving wise advise.  And on top of that, he's super modest.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2006, 07:55:48 PM »
Geno. The reason is a little obvious :P.
Thank you for rescuing us, Geno! But there is another Star Piece in another land.

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2006, 08:51:56 AM »
Everyone that thinks I should have this poll taken off say I.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2006, 12:53:56 PM »
It was pretty hard 4 me since i'm like a mario/Luigi Hybrid. This is probably because I overshadow my siblings and I like to wear a lot of red and not to mention im short and stout(fat whatev). However I never like too be a hero. Still I had 2 vote 4 mario

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2006, 08:39:55 PM »
I'm like Mario,Luigi,and Toad Mixed,I am heroic like Mario,can Jump high like Luigi,and am weak like Toad.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2006, 11:29:47 PM »
I voted for Toad, because like him, I'm just sort of there and I don't do much but at least I'm not evil.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print