Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine Tile  (Read 3447 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: February 22, 2009, 08:12:26 PM »
I'm not sure if most of you know, but I'm a Game Master (GM) on Super Mario Online, the unofficial Mario MMORPG. I was planning on recreating all of Delfino Plaza, using custom tiles that I created and a map found in Super Mario Sunshine. However, due to the unfortunate rollback of Super Mario Online, many GMs and players have lost motivation to create/play the game because most of the data was lost. At this point I believe Super Mario Online is on the verge of dieing out. I have stopped working on it because I fear that all of the work I will put into it will be wasted. Until Super Mario Online's rollback is reversed, or if the creator does a major update that will help the game, I probably won't work on it again. The only tile I have made for Delfino Plaza can be found at the bottom of my post. It is one of the tiles you see on the floor around the Pianta Statue. Since I have no use for it, I hope that it can be useful for someone else. Click on it to make it a little larger. I'm sorry for all the black space around it; that is there because there was supposed to be a whole tilesheet for Delfino Plaza, but I never created the rest of the tiles. So what do you guys think? Does it stay true to the original tiles?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 04:36:26 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 09:20:45 PM »
It's..... a tile. It does look Super Mario Sunshinish, though.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Print