Print

Author Topic: He came from where?  (Read 1931 times)

« on: December 12, 2004, 02:56:44 PM »
Do any of you know where Bowser derived from?  I mean, he didn't just show up one day and decide to take over.  And there must be some other kingdom he conquered before coming to the Mushroom Kingdom.  Is it just me or could this make an awesome story board story?

If I had the guts, I''d search for a date.  But for now, I''ll just stick with chatrooms.

Edited by - superstarMASIAH on 12/12/2004 2:00:21 PM
I only watch [adult swim]

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2004, 03:55:36 PM »
No one answer him until he corrects all the mistakes in the above post.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2004, 05:27:17 PM »
Just another underprivledged 8 year old, sitting behind his '98, just begging for attention.  No, really, please reply only if you have something to say that is worth while.

If I had the guts, I''d search for a date.  But for now, I''ll just stick with chatrooms.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2004, 05:57:33 PM »
Here's the bugs, for no appearent reason... But before I show you them, I don't know where Bowser came from. Without further ado...

"Do any of you know where Bowser derived [Incorrect usage, "came" is recommended. Unless, derived is true, and "where" should be "what"]  from? I mean, he didn't just show up one day and decide to take over. And there must be some other kingdom he conquered before coming to the  Kingdom. Is it just me [There should be a comma here] or could this make an awesome story board story?"

Hmm. Turns out, it wasn't too bad.

Edited by - Suffix on 12/12/2004 3:59:25 PM

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2004, 06:29:28 PM »
Dark World.

Go play SMB3.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2004, 06:31:18 PM »
I find that most children at the age of 8 don't urge others to use correct grammar and spelling.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2004, 06:37:38 PM »
True, but maybe the only book that you have around the house is a dictionary.  My bro is 6 and he looks up one new word every day and tries to use it in general conversation.  And I know WHO Bowser came from, I want to know what other land land he came from.

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2004, 03:27:59 AM »
You actually know from who Bowser comes from!?

Weird...

None of us really know from where Bowser came from, although we do have reason to believe that Koopas existed in the Mushroom Kingdom for a very long time, even before Bowser's regime...

But we do probably know the official reason why he wants to take over...

Bowser doesn't really wanna take over the kingdom directly; it seems that he simply fell in love with Princess Peach Toadstool, and he wishes to marry her...

Then he can take over...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Print