Print

Author Topic: Please remember in your prayers  (Read 2018 times)

« on: March 02, 2005, 08:48:07 PM »
It's been quite the depressing week for me.  On Sunday, my best friend Eric (we've been best friends for over 5 years) moved far away, and it was very sad to see him go, because even though i have lots of friends, i'm not as close to any of them as I was Eric.  To make matters worse, my girlfriend is gone to Ottawa and won't be back for a few weeks, so my two best aren't around to hear my sad story:

On Monday, one of my students who is 7 years old pulled a me and broke his leg in three places.  He was rushed to hospital, and treated there.  I wasn't able to see him till Tuesday afternoon.  When I did see him he was very drowsy from the morphine, so I dropped off a big card from me, and all the rest of the kids in the class made cards too.  Today he was sent home, and I went to see him for a few hours, brought some treats and gave him about 6 GBA games, so I guess I made him feel a lot better.  But he is in a lot of pain, and he's very special and close to me, so please remember him in your prayers.  Thank you!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 09:33:49 PM »
Will do.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 10:12:03 PM »
Aye, aye!

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 01:49:11 AM »
I'll pray for you. ^_^

Yes, I have common sense. I''m just stupid.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 01:23:00 PM »
Even though I usually never pray, I do think it was a very nice gesture of you to give him lots of good gifts.

I hope he gets better soon.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2005, 02:50:53 PM »
I will remember to do that. That boy must get better soon.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2005, 03:46:43 PM »
Not only that, he's my favourite student and he's such a great kid.  He is very special to me, and when I got home today I was just thinking "I should go see him" but I don't want to go every day!

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2005, 07:53:16 PM »
Okay my girlfriend's back now, I was so happy, she walked in when class started and I jumped up from my seat and into her arms! lol.  Anyway, my little buddy is doing fine as far as I know, unfortunately I wasn't able to see him over the weekend, but I'm paying him a visit tomorrow after I'm finished teaching in the afternoon, and I'm gonna bring him some more video games, because that seems to make him happy.  Thanks for the prayers!

Print