Yes
1 (25%)
No
2 (50%)
A little bit
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Print

Author Topic: Never-Ending Story - You decide what happens...as per usual  (Read 25697 times)

Matty_G33

• Banned
« on: April 18, 2007, 07:53:00 PM »
You write your own paragraph or sentence and then send. You can't edit or post again till somebody has posted after you. Start and end with a ... each time.

Letsa go...

One day, Mario and Luigi were walking across a local park and they both found a piece of
candy on the ground. "Hey, a piece of candy!" Mario said. "It's mine!" shouted Luigi.
The two bros. argued against each other over the candy...
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 08:00:13 PM »
(Finally, something with no limits...)

..when all of a sudden the candy transformed into a giant monstrous candy-coated ant! "I am the King of all Sugar Ants!" in bellowed in a loud, booming, annoying voice. Mario and Luigi weren't sure what this beast's motives were, but they were ready if it tried to pull any nefarious deeds.

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 09:53:06 PM »
...fourtunately Luigi had a grenade in his pocket, and he threatened the beast to transform into a simple piece of candy. But...

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 09:58:40 PM »
........the beast had these huge bazookas in his back pocket, and pulled them out loaded with a few Tsar Bombas (if you guys don't know what a Tsar Bomba is, it's the code name for the most powerful nuke ever detonated; in other words, the strongest weapon ever). The beast fired them straight at Luigi and they exploded.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 11:32:39 PM »
...then Mario was caught in the impact and the bros suddenly died. On the Map Screen, Mario and Luigi were discussing how they could finish "Ghetto World 4" and head to the castle...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 09:58:03 AM »
...which was made of a strange, gooey substance! The Bros. were naturally confuzzled, until...
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 01:09:11 PM »
They found a pidgeon, the Bros. asked it to take them to the garage of the castle, inside they found the back door to the sticky, gooey castle.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 01:54:12 PM »
The gooey stuff was really taffy, as it was run by the candy-beast's boss, who was a maker of sweets.

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 04:35:02 PM »
The boss was hungry, so he ate his own sweets and got diabetes.

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 05:41:10 PM »
(End with ...!!!)

But then the Mario Bros. turned around to go to the TOP SECRET AREA to...
Wheee...

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 05:48:52 PM »
Area 52. And no, you don't have to end with "..."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 05:49:33 PM »
Which contained an egg that supposedly came from another planet.

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 05:54:30 PM »
But the egg was actually a Yoshi egg, and so it hatched and ate all the ...'s from everyones posts, thus making it grow up to be an adult, then Mario jumped on and rode into the sunset.
Wheee...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 07:52:17 PM »
Mario then slammed into the sun, which was made out of a cardboard box. Yoshi then freaked out and exploded because he thought he was in Yoshi's Story all over again.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 07:59:01 PM »
But when Yoshi exploded, he opened up a PORTAL TO ANOTHER UNIVERSE!!! But which one? we'll see... Oh, I forgot... Mario was shot into the air and never fell down because of the explosion.
Wheee...

Print