Print

Author Topic: Hey dudes, welcome to the SHACK!  (Read 21366 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2007, 11:43:22 AM »
Here's this board's schedule of naming, which I just recieved from the government:

Tomorrow: Pt_Peach's Potato Plaza
The next day: Deezer's Bread Freezer
The day after that: Lizard Dude's Languid Lasagna Lobotamy Lounge
every

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2007, 12:52:25 PM »
Aww, no GiftedGirl's Labyrinth? :'(
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2007, 03:27:13 PM »
Are we all just taking turns here, or something? Because I'd totally go for ShadowBrain's Corned Beef Castle (from the aphorism, "Is there a meaning of life? Sure, but it probably has something to do with corned  beef.")
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2007, 03:53:14 PM »
Taking turns, hah. This board is total spam to me. If I want to play a game I'll turn around and play Nintendo. Not saying this is truth, it's opinion. I wonder how many people share this opinion?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2007, 04:03:11 PM »
...ShadowBrain's Corned Beef Castle...

Can you imagine the smell? Not pleasant.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2007, 04:30:03 PM »
Okay BP, we already know you don't like this board (From the 500 times you've told us) but you don't have to rub it in our faces, just ignore it. Seriously, why is the board name keep changing? Heck, let's have a SushieBoy's Sushi Bar then!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2007, 04:37:01 PM »
I only talk about it when it concerns me. And who is rubbing how much this board does not mean to me in whose face here, really?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2007, 04:47:27 PM »
Seriously, why is the board name keep changing?
It appears that the name changing will be a running joke. And as the guy who first posted about seperating the boards, I approve of this practice.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2007, 07:12:01 PM »
*crosses fingers* GiftedGirl's Labyrinth... GiftedGirl's Labyrinth... Hey, I can dream, can't I? :D

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2007, 09:46:12 PM »
I'm Sunbun, and I disapprove of this board.
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2007, 10:47:48 PM »
quite possibly, the best board on these boards

i give it my Sunbun seal of approval

You've got more waffles than a house of pancakes!

...You could hit the big time in politics.

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2007, 11:02:47 PM »
Only because EM's not endorsing it anymore.

And you know how I feel about waffles.
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2007, 11:26:28 PM »
-----
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 08:36:17 PM by Area 64 »

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2007, 11:51:58 PM »
lol.  The nonsenses. 
I like how simple things such as this can turn into boiling pots of heated and unrestrained rage!  Opinions fly rampant and eventually political figures start popping up from sewers to endorse things like whether or not rabbits should be enfranchised.  Meanwhile, philanthropist stander-outers are flip-flopping like sandals just to go against the norm and hold the minority (every noes that people made of glue and sticks were included in the U.S. Constitution!).  After weeks of propaganda and confusing debates concerning complicated and intricate topics (like if eggs should belong to the meat group or their own special "egg group"), people begin to ask themselves...what the heck is goin' on?

*Disclosure:  Nothing in the above statement made much sense, though the question still remains about the egg thing. 
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2007, 08:26:04 AM »
Hey, no rage over here. I think the fish tank is hilarious! I still want GiftedGirl's Labyrinth, though...

Print