Print

Author Topic: Mario Survivor!!!Cool topic!!Read this!Click  (Read 12252 times)

« on: January 05, 2002, 04:23:51 PM »
Welcome to Mario Survivor!Where you pick a Mario character and will have to do some sort of typing task.We shal have 10 judges and 10 contestants,the judges will vote for who they want to stay,and the person with the least votes will be booted off.In the case of a tie,the judges will vote for who they want booted of the most.You must be
one of the first ten people to say "i want to be __________ in the game" to get  a part.
You must be a Mario character.The first 10 who apply for judgeing won't take a mario charactr and will be themselves.Also each of the contestants can vote for who they want to be booted off.One vote from each contestant is one negative staying on the island vote.Now I am the announcer
"Larry Lakitu".Let the games begin!

I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2002, 04:56:54 PM »
I'll Be Paper mario
Hello.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2002, 06:18:02 PM »
Hmm... I don't exactly get what the tasks are going to be, but with actual players in the roles of the characters (instead of just the static-ness of the author controlling everybody,) this could be interesting...
I might as well join.  I'll be Yoshi!
Or, to be official, "i want to be Yoshi in the game"

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2002, 08:08:17 PM »
I too don't know how this will go...but I'll give it a try. I'll be MagicKoopa.

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2002, 11:56:00 PM »
Ill be Mallow
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2002, 08:03:35 AM »
Excellent!Tell other people on the site to join this!Anyway,task you'll have to do for example is say write a story about your character.You might have to right a news report about the events in a Mario game.
The judges and yourselves will vote,the judges will vote for who they liked the most,while you vote for who you want booted off the most.I hope that will clear up any problems.

10/10 characters Mallow,Paper Mario,Yoshi,Green Yoshi ,Wario,Mario,Geno,Luigi,Mario and Metal Yoshi.

2/10 judges Toad,and koopa Troopa

1/1 announcer Larry Lakitu

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Edited by - Greg on 1/30/2002 4:38:26 PM

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2002, 08:50:33 AM »
ill be toad, a judge.

how do i do crosses anyway?

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2002, 11:20:09 AM »
I'll be Wario, a player. You know, as in Wario's Woods.

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2002, 12:16:03 PM »
I think we all know who wario is if we go to this website besides fungi fourms.

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2002, 04:51:50 PM »
Well,this might take a while.Anyway join.
Don't just sit there join.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2002, 06:04:14 PM »
Most stories do take a while. I'm surprised how well it's doing.

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2002, 06:43:11 PM »
pntzooe, what ever do you mean by that?

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2002, 06:58:48 PM »
I'll be Mario!

Mario and the gang are the best and will always be the best.
Loyal member since 1/6/02

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2002, 07:50:58 PM »
This will be a great game once we get all the people.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2002, 06:35:35 PM »
I wonder what will happen if GrimSack joins.........

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2002, 10:36:41 AM »
I'll be a Koopa Troopa,one of the judges.

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2002, 04:36:48 PM »
thanks Nathan.Just look up and you'll see we now have 2 judges.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2002, 11:16:24 PM »
I'll be Geno.He's my favorite Mario charictor anyway.If there's already 10 people
tell me.I'll post my story on the second post
I'm making on this topic

Power of the Darkside.Real name is Evan
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2002, 05:59:40 AM »
You are in.Just look at one of the other postsin this section by me and you will see that it was updated and there are now 7/10 characters.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2002, 05:21:06 PM »
Tight!The story.Um,can you make it up?

Power of the Darkside.Real name is Evan.
       -Darkside

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2002, 06:54:20 PM »
Wario wants more people already so he can collect his 1,000,000 coins!

----------
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2002, 07:04:57 PM »
Wario wants more people already so he can collect his 1,000,000 coins!

----------
----------

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2002, 07:50:15 PM »
Put Join Mario Survivor in your Signature like I did :)

(My two favorite worlds in Super Mario Brothers 3 are PipeLand and DarkLand. PipeLand is chalenging. It''s for experinced players. DarkLand is the final world. There is two Tanks, one LavaShip, and one DoomShip to go through before you get to Bowser''s Castle. Them two worlds are the most changing.) (Please join Mario Survivor in the Story Board)

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2002, 09:57:29 PM »
Alright then, I'll be a Green Yoshi, one of the players!

---------
Welcome to Wariokart!!!!  Hey, give me that Blue Shell back, you thief!
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2002, 08:06:54 PM »
I'm quiting Mario Survivor. Don't count me in.

Edited by - MagicKoopa120 on 1/24/2002 6:07:51 PM

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2002, 01:49:23 PM »
I'll be Luigi in the game.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2002, 05:45:21 PM »
I'll be Mario ,since nobody took it.

the man of mario is here!
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2002, 06:13:32 PM »
If there is room I would like to be some type of yoshi example metal Yoshi.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2002, 06:41:12 PM »
Excellent!Tell other people on the site to join this!Anyway,task you'll have to do for example is say write a story about your character.You might have to right a news report about the events in a Mario game.
The judges and yourselves will vote,the judges will vote for who they liked the most,while you vote for who you want booted off the most.I hope that will clear up any problems.

10/10 characters Mallow,Paper Mario,Yoshi,Green Yoshi/LieutenantEagle ,Wario,Mario,Geno,Luigi,Mario and Metal Yoshi.

2/10 judges Toad,and koopa Troopa

1/1 announcer Larry Lakitu

Well freinds,now you know who is in.Now we need judges.Try and find some.I have two sites,my old site and my new site.If you sign my new site's guestbook I'll e-mail you a Mario story.The address is www.expage.com/holyangel nI know the address is corny but the site is well,not half bad.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Edited by - Greg on 2/11/2002 4:18:16 AM

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

n/a

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2002, 08:00:44 PM »
I'll be a judge.... um..... I know! n/a!

Go hang a salami! I''m a lasagna hog!

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2002, 08:54:21 PM »
 Oh,forget it.You're not responding to my question so I'm making it up.Anyhow,I never played or heard about RPG intill about,5 weeks ago.
 Geno's cloak of concealment
Chapter1:Geno enters.
 It was a buetiful day.The sky was blue,the sun was blazing,and the water swifted down the rivers.Ah yes;it was a beutiful day.Even Geno was singing joyfully.
Geno:Huum hum hum hum,hum hum he hum hum he hum hum hum he hum hum huuuuummmm.
 Geno was huming while a yoshi was playing the bag pipes.But suddenly,the sky turned black.Lightning was striking furiosly!The Irish yoshi ran quickly for cover,leaving his red bag pipes on the wet ground.
Geno:Uh oh.
 Chapter2(Short chapters,huh.):The cloak.
  It was Smithy!He has messed around with the weather!But then,a cloak fell on the ground.
Geno:Hhmmmmm.What's this?(Picks up cloak)
 Geno put on his cloak.Geno turned invisible.
Smithy:Ha!Geno!Um,Geno?I was just kidding.
Geno:Die Smithy!Dieeeee!!!!
Mario:It's meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!Mar....
 Geno shot Mario in the head.Then Mario walked up to Geno.
Mario:You had to kill Smithy.Too bad.
Yoshi:Yoshi!Yo yo yoshi!Shi!Shi!Yo!
Geno:What?
 Chapter2:Um...End?
  Oshi came up and killed goargey.
Oshi:O!O o o o o o o o o o !!!Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
Geno:Gatlin gun!
 Geno kills Oshi.
Mario:Yo yo yo yo yo yo!It's a me!Lardio!!
Henmo:Oh Geno!
Geno:Who the hell are you?
Henmo:hhhheeeeeoopppiii!
 The end.

Got mushroom?The poison in mushrooms will make your f**k''n self die.Got mushroom?
       -Darkside

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2002, 06:22:24 AM »
Listen,that is not how this story goes.Listen,We'll only have 1 judge okay.Now to begin.

Larry Lakitu-Hi!I'm Larry Lakitu.Welcome to Mario Survivor.i'm the announcer.Okay Survivors,you're first task is to write a stroy.The story will be an ending for Super Mario Bros.2.It can be a cheap knock off of the orignal ending or it can be new and cool!After each person posts a story,then we'll vote on who you want off the island!

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2002, 06:33:23 AM »
ok a story about the ending of SMB2.ok this is mario 1's part
a-hem

as the last vegatable was thrown at Wart he falls into a lake of lava."Sub-con is safe!"mario said.they all await to transported back to Mushroom Kingdom,but instead an Albatoss drops a spiky koopa shell."I'ts Bowser!said Toad.then bowser pops out of the shell grabs Peach."hahahahahahah!"said bowser."what are you up to bowser?"said luigi angerly.then Bowser pulls out a remote and pushes a button.(Bowser starts to glow)HUH?!?said Toad in a confused voice.half of bowser's body is now meatal!"hahahahaha!you can't penitrate my armor!"(pulls out particle ray gun and shoots it at mario)mario jumps and kicks Bowser and seands him sailing with peach."oh-boy"said Mario"great move bro"said luigi."why did you do that?!?said toad"maybe I should of kicked you!"said mario.as they were argueing Bowser took over Mushroom kingdom(again)and thus begins SMB3 except with MECHA-bowser.

THE END

the man of mario is here!

Edited by - marioman333 on 2/1/2002 5:52:36 PM
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2002, 10:51:58 AM »
Here's my story:

Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad enter Wart's chamber, only to find it empty.

Mario: What's-a going on here?

Suddenly, Toad screams, Mario, Luigi and Peach turn around to see Wart grabbing Toad.

Wart: Take one more step and I'll eat him! I'm serious. I don't like most vegetables but I love mushrooms.

Luigi: Mamma mia!

Mario: Let-a him go Wart, take-a me instead.

Peach: No Mario!

Wart: Hmmm...This might be my only chance to stop Mario.... Alright Mario, it's a deal, you in exchange for Toad. But I just need to make sure you're not going to try to escape. Guards!

Suddenly, several shy guys run into the room and surround Mario.

Luigi: I'll-a save you Mario!

Luigi starts to run towards the shy guys, but is grabbed from behind by several others.

Wart: Actually, the deal's off. I'll keep Toad. Guards, take Mario and Luigi away in opposite directions so they can't follow me. And as for you, Princess, you can return to the Mushroom Kingdom. With Mario and Luigi gone, there will be nothing to stop Bowser from taking over Mushroom Kingdom once and for all! Ha Ha Ha Ha!

The shy guys start taking Mario and Luigi away, and Wart turns to leave. Suddenly, Peach pulls a poison mushroom out of her pocket.

Peach: Hey Wart!

Wart turns around.

Wart: What?

As Wart is speaking, Peach throws the poison mushroom into his mouth.

Wart: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Wart collapses and drops Toad.

Toad: I thought he said he liked mushrooms! What were you doing with a poison mushroom anyway Princess?

Peach: There's no time to explain now. Quickly Toad, We must save Mario and Luigi! I'll get Mario, you go after Luigi.

Peach and Toad run in opposite directions after the shy guys who are carrying Mario and Luigi away. They quickly catch up, due to the relatively slow speed of the shy guys. Toad reaches Luigi first and after quickly defeating a few of the shy guys, he frees Luigi.

Luigi: Where's-a the Princess?

Toad: She's saving Mario, let's go help her!

Luigi: Let's-a go!

Meanwhile, Peach has reached Mario and is in the middle of rescueing him when suddenly, Birdo appears out of nowhere and starts to shoot eggs at them.

Peach: That's it Birdo, I've had enough of you.

Just as Peach starts to go after Birdo, even more shy guys appear and surround her. It seems as though the end is near for Mario and Peach until suddenly, Luigi and Toad arrive. Luckily, they had found a POW block on their way so they throw it. All of the shy guys and Birdo are killed. And with that, Mario and Peach are saved and so is all of Subcon.

The End.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2002, 02:57:00 PM »
When Wart is killed a huge Mushroom Appears. Mario runs for it and when he gets to it Luigi stands in his way.
Mario-Whata are you doin Luigi?
Luigi-It-a looks like a trap.
Mario-No Way Bro. I want it and I'm Gunna get it.
Mario Pushes Luigi out of the way.
Mario touches it and then Disapears.
Luigi-MARIO!!
Peach-OH NO!!
Then a TV screen appears and Bowser is on it.
Bowser-HAHAHA  he fell for my trap.Now Mario is far away from the Mushroom Kingdom.
Luigi-I must find him
Bowser-Fat Chance Luigi
Luigi-Peach you go home with Toad and leave this up to me.
Bowser-Bad Luck
Then The TV disappears Peach and Toad follow Luigi's Orders and Luigi starts looking fo Mario.

And so begins Mario Is Missing

Dear God! Im flat!

Edited by - Paper Mario on 2/1/2002 12:59:21 PM
Hello.

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2002, 03:28:26 PM »
Well,everyone,from now on,poat your name in the Rpg in your message.By the way,my vote will also be in this.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2002, 07:35:23 PM »
Metal Yoshi's story end of smb2! BOOM! Wart:AAAAAHHHHHH you super stupid brothers I hate vegtbals oowww! (The castle start's to blow up! Mario and Luigi:let'sa geta outa here! Peach:Yeah let's get out now! Tpad:I'm with you! (But it was too late about 5 second's before it blew up Yoshi who had been captured by wart was freed grabbed a super sub space jar the whole room burst into subspace!) Yoshi: Yoshi Yoshi yeah I did it! Mario: Whew we were luck this time but who are you weird green thingy? (At this time Yoshi was not created but I thought my favorite characater should show up) Yoshi: i am Yoshi a race of dinosaurs that hatch from egg's. We live on Yoshi's island. Mario: HuMMM that sound's firmilar...(Yoshi's Island mario was a baby) Yoshi:Bye!(They left subspace saftely and went back to the mushroom kingdom!) The end! By Metal Yoshi!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2002, 08:30:43 PM »
Okay.The ending.

Mario,Luigi,Peach,toad(I never played the game)were walking up to Wart.
Wart:ahahahaha!
Mario:Eat vegies!
Toad:I take that offensive
Luigi:Mario!Toad is a Mushroom!
Mario:Oh,well still.
Wart:Iiiiii hate vegies.I'm alergic.
Peach:Isn't it sad you have to die.
Wart:Yes.
Mario:Haha!
 Mario takes a mush...I mean carrot and hits Wart in his @$$.
Wart:Oh,no.
 Wart blows up.Mario and Luigi fly up and telaports back to the castle.
Luigi:Mama mia!Where's Peach?!
Mario:Peachy?
Peach:Oh,hey guys!
Mario:Nothing happens,right?
Luigi:Yees.
Toad:Ahhhhh!!!!Wa wa,Wart!
Wart:Hello.I hate you!
Mario:Oh crap.
Wart:Die stupid Halo.Die!
 Wart takes Halo from Mario and crush's it.
Mario:No!That was a game from the future!
Luigi:Was that,HALO!
Wart:I never beat that game.
Mario:You bioch!
 Mario takes a stapler and staples some staples into Wart.
Wart:Aaahhhh!
Mario:Staples,good.
Wart:It hurts like hell's freezing over!
Luigi:How about,a paper cut!
 Luigi takes out 3 peices of paper and slashes Wart,giving him painful cuts.
Wart:I'm bleeding!
Luigi:Paper.CUTS!
Mario:Now you have staples and cuts,what else?
Peach:Lead!Mercury lead!
Toad:Lead?
 Peach takes out some poison lead and sinks them into Wart's slimy skin.
Wart:The poison!It hurts!
Peach:I got it at the store!
Mario:You go girl!
Luigi:Hey!Go Peach,go Peach!
Toad:Now,death time!
 Toad takes out some homework and a pencil and gives 'em to Wart.
Wart:But I don't wanna.
Mrs.Foresmen:Are you killing people again?
Wart:Yes.Please,don't tell mama.
Mrs Foresmen:Now do your homework.
 Wart sits down and does his homework.
Mario:Cool!
Mrs Forsemen:You 4 also do your homework!
   The End.
       -Darkside

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2002, 09:18:19 PM »
I know it might be late, but can I join. Even though it isn't on the list, can I be Baby Mario? He is a type of Mario you know. And I'd be a player. If not, how about Metal Mario?

Eeeeettts a me! Baby Mario! Honk Honk Honk!

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2002, 09:18:24 PM »
I know it might be late, but can I join? Even though it isn't on the list, can I be Baby Mario? He is a type of Mario you know. And I'd be a player. If not, how about Metal Mario?

Eeeeettts a me! Baby Mario! Honk Honk Honk!

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2002, 07:44:08 PM »
Alrighty, hello again.  I am Green Yoshi, as you remember.  My story:

CHAPTER I: Subcon Veggies!
Mario comes back from defeating Wart, constantly bragging about his heroic deeds when Luigi knocks him out and says that Mario  didn't participate AT ALL!  When Mario comes to, the two brothers tell Green Yoshi about the fact that wart hated vegetables.  Yoshi thought that if bad guys hated vegetables, then good guys would find them tasty.  "MMm!  Yummy!  Let's go to Subcon!" said Yoshi.

Meanwhile, Wart was revived by the Royal Shy Guy Squad (Bowser sent that).  Using his OmniCrystal chained to his neck, Wart could see the Mario Bros. and Yoshi approaching Subcon again, in quest of tasty (uck) vegetables.  Wart then decided to hurt Mario one more time....

"How much more days until Subcon?"  Yoshi asks.  "About four or five," answers Luigi.  "AAAH!!  Yoshi hungry!  Cannot wait!"  Yoshi started running in hopes of getting to the vegetables sooner when...

...a juicy turnip was hanging right over his head!  Green Yoshi wanted to grab the turnip, and was jumping and jumping, but to no avail.  Finally, in desperacy, he took Luigi and made him into an egg, then threw the egg at the vegetable.  THE VEGETABLE WAS GONE, AND A FLY GUY APPEARED!

"Oww!  That hurt!" said the Fly Guy, and flew away back to Wart's Palace.  Mario understood that this did not mean anything good....

As they approached the cave from where they reached Subcon, Green Yoshi ran ahead again, and there was an entire array of vegetables on the ground!  As Yoshi approached the vegetables, they each disappeared into the ground.  Finally, the Mario Bros. caught up.  "What's wrong, Yoshi?" asked Mario.

"The vegetable is digging into ground!" answered the dino.  "Cannot reach veggie!"

Mario frowned.
~
Sorry.  Gotta go.  I'll add Chapter II later.

---------
Wario: Welcome to Wariokart!!!  Mwahahahaha!
Yoshi: Welcome to Yoshikart you fat Mario wannabe.
Gannondorf: Where did that stupid Triforce go?
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2002, 09:37:03 PM »
Ok, here I am again, this time with Chapter 2.

Chapter 2: The Golden Veggie
Mario and friends finally approached the great gate of Subcon, where two Subcons greeted him very warmly.  "Hello, Mario!  Subcon is again in a state of desperacy.  Come inside, I'll explain everything."

Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi followed the two Subcons into the small hut.  The Subcon then proceeded to begin his story.

"Many years ago, our ancestors created the legendary Golden Vegetable.  The Golden Vegetable has many magical powers.  Our ancestors dedicated this Golden Veggie to the young ones.

In times of peril, they would call upon the Golden Veggie to summon lightning to defeat their enemies, or to become invincible.  If you know the proper prayer words and know the Sacred Password, you will be able to access the Golden Vegetable and it will grant you your wish.  Sadly, the Golden Vegetable was forgotten over the years....

After you defeated Wart, he was revived by one spike-shelled dragon.  Now Wart has stolen the Golden Veggie, and has found out the Prayer of the Gold Vegetable.  There is one thing that Wart does not yet know, though: He does not know the Sacred Password of the Gold Vegetable, and therefore could not access the wishes.  However, it seems that his Magic Crystal has the power to see the Password, so we are afraid that he is using the Gold Vegetable for his evil intentions.  Please, Mario!  You must reclaim the Gold Vegetable and restore peace to Subcon once more!"

At this Mario gasped.  "Well, I guess we have to go.  Which a-way is Wart's-a hideout?"

"My friend and I will accompany you on your journey," responded one of the Subcons.  "I got a message from the Stars, saying that if you come, you will need our magic in order to get to Wart."

Yoshi said, "Do you have any veggies?"

"Unfortunately, Wart took all the veggies so that we would starve.  He said he would starve us until we revealed the Sacred Password, which we would never do!"

Luigi retorted, "What are we waiting for?  Get a move on, a-people!"

~

I'm extremely sorry, but I actually have to go right now...I'm a busy person.  I'll come with Chapter 3 tomorrow or something.

---------
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2002, 07:53:50 PM »
Welcome back to Who Wants to Win a Million Coins...no wait hold up.  Yes, anyway, I'm here with chapter three.
~

Chapter 3: The Black Curse
Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and the two Subcons started off toward Wart's Castle.  Suddenly, the ground started shaking and all of them were encircled by lava!
"The prediction was correct...I guess I'll have to use my magic power in order to undo this evil move of Wart." The Subcon starts saying some incantations, none of which work, when the second Subcon tells him, "Let me try.  The lava is probably royal, and you need to pronounce the magic in the Royal Tongue of Subcon."  The second Subcon says something and the lava hardens, allowing Mario & friends to move on.

*1.5 hours later
"How much more until Wart's a-Castle?" asks Luigi.  "About one more day," answers the second Subcon.  "Yoshi go hungry in one day!  Must have veggies!"  Yoshi really was becoming hungry, because after all he didn't come here for an adventure, but for food!

"Yoshi, calm a-down," said Mario, "or I'll-a have to a-ride on you."

One of the Subcons then says, "Hey listen!  Rumors say that in about one hour, we will approach the so-called Ring of Wart.  It is said that all the veggies are held inside the ring."  "Let's go!  Yoshi cannot...anymore..."  With that, Yoshi suddenly turned into a plethora of colors, and started kicking the **** out of Mario and Luigi.  "Ow!! Yoshi!  What are you a-doing!  This a hurts!  O..Mama mia!"

"Oh boy, this is Wart's dark magic.  I know how to cure it though.  SLEEP SPELL!!!!"

The subcon starts singing a song very softly, and Yoshi slowly stops to kick the two brothers and falls asleep.  "Are you OK?" asked the two Subcons.

"Ouch...hurts...but...must...move...on" said Mario.  "What did you do?"

"We put your dragon-friend asleep.  He was taken by Wart's black magic.  If I was not to stop him, he would continue fighting you, without having any feelings of hunger or tiredness, until you were a bag of bones."

Chapter 3, Scene 2
At dusk, the party set up their tent and brought the sleeping dragon inside.  The two Subcons were discussing something, then one of them went up to Yoshi, who was beginning to have sort of a black shield around him.  Both the Subcons tried magical incantations, but to no avail.  They went to their discussions again.  Finally, they shared the bad news with the brothers, who were eating Shroom Steaks and Super Shrooms after getting such a bad beating from Yoshi.

"This is not Wart's ordinary magic power.  Had it been his ordinary power, we would have been able to prevent it like we did the lava.  However, this type of curse can only be done by the Golden Vegetable of Subcon."

The second Subcon continued, "It appears that Wart has found out the Sacred Password of the Golden Vegetable.  I do not figure how he managed to figure this out, since the Subcons swore never to reveal it to Wart..."

"Mamma mia!  All is lost!" said Mario.  "Another beating a-like that and I will a-be dead!"

"Wart now controls the Golden Vegetable in every way, and now, we may all be destroyed before you could even say...uh...what do you say again...mmm..."

"You mean Mamma Mia?" asked Mario.

"Yes, yes!  Anyway, your friend Yo'ster, or Yoshi if you like, still can be put to sleep with the Royal Sleep Spell, and we believe it is still possible to send him messages...."

The other Subcon was suddenly saying an incantation.  He started softly, but then louder and louder and louder.  There was a sudden flash of light and then, four rubies encased in silver appeared.

"I have heard what you are telling the two brothers, and I have prepared for all of us the Rubies of Good.  Legend has it that there are no major spells that could take us while we wear this ruby correctly.  In the hands of evil, the Rubies of Good start melting right in the evil one's hands and melt completely within ten seconds.  In the hands of good, though, the silver rim should shine brightly when a good one wears it."

"My friend, you are a genious!  Now our friends will not be taken by the Trance as Yoshi was taken, neither will they be killed by dark magic."

"Nay, my friend.  They actually WILL be killed, but eventually.  Any black magic that is used against them would be like poison, but we should have enough time to access the Waters of Refreshment in case they really are attacked by black magic."

"What are a-the waters of a-refreshment?" inquired Mario.

"The waters of refreshment clear out all black magic and refill all your health and magic...oh you say you have Flower points, probably that is restored too.  They are located in six different oases inside the Ring of Wart."

"My friend, where did you learn this?  Are you sure that you are one of the Royal Subcons?  I would much rather believe that you are the Chief Scholar of Subcon."

"The tradition of Chief Scholar has died out, but the last Chief Scholar probably knew much more than I did.  Anyway, look, it's almost morning.  We didn't even get any sleep!"

Neither Subcon, or Mario or Luigi noticed that a dark Shy Guy was listening to their conversation their entire time, and went back to Wart's Castle to report back to Wart all that the friends said
Chapter 4: Wart's a-Castle
The two Subcons, Mario, and Luigi woke up (they got some sleep after all), Luigi put the sleeping Yoshi on his shoulders, and they went to the Ring of Wart.

On the border of the Ring, Mario was confronted with a group of Shy Guys led by a Fly Guy.  Luigi took out a nut and there was a great flash, then while the evil ones were paralyzed Mario and the subcons destroyed them one by one.

"Luigi, what is that?" asked Mario.

"It's a Deku Nut.  On my last visit to Hyrule, Link gave some to a-me as a souvenir!  Look, it actually-a paralyzes the a-enemies!"

"How many do you a-have?" asked Mario.

"About six more," answered Luigi.

"Well, save them, we'll need them," mumbled Mario.  He was getting tired walking through the Ring of Wart.

Suddenly, the party was confronted by three black Anti-Guys.  "Hey you!  Your name is Mario right?  Too bad for you if it isn't, you look like him.  Anyway, King Wart ordered us to beat you up, so goodbye!"

"Not-a so fast, guy!" answered Mario.  "Subcons, get one of them, I'll take one of them I know how to fight them, Luigi you take the other one and listen a-to my advice!"

There was a big fight.  Mario quickly defeated his enemy, when all of a sudden, he reappeared!  "Hahahaha you plumber!  I have THREE lives!  Oops......"

"You dolt, why did you tell him our secret!"

The Subcons used a Sleep Spell on their enemy and immediately destroyed him, stabbing him with their forks and all.  Luigi, however, needed some help.  "Luigi, make him fall asleep!  Remember that Sleep Stomp badge I gave you?"

"It isn't a-working, Mario!" answered Luigi, "I tried!"

Luigi was really getting beat up.  Mario took away the second life of his Anti-Guy and the Subcons took away the first life of their Anti-Guy.  Suddenly, Mario's Anti-Guy grew huge and glowed with different colors!  "I've seen enough of you, you little plumber!  I'll squash you now!"  And his attack almost defeated the plumber.

"Mama mia!  We're toast!  Somebody help!" shouted Mario.

Just then, a green thing appeared, and someone descended from it.  It was Link!  Noticing that he has no time to talk, he automatically pulled out the Master Sword and started slashing the huge Anti-Guy to bits.  "Thanks, Link...but how in the Mushroom World did you..."

"I'll explain everything later," answered the hero of Hyrule.  Mario helped out Luigi, who was already near the verge of death.  "LUIGI!  NOOOOOOOO!  GRAB THIS!" and Mario tossed a Life Shroom to Luigi.  Luigi grabbed the Shroom right before the Anti-Guy delivered his final blow.  "There, this cheeky plumber is dead!"  The Anti-Guy was almost happy when Link's Master Sword delivered him a nearly fatal blow on the head, while Luigi's Life Shroom brought Luigi back to life.  The Subcons now finished their Anti-Guys second life, and Mario, Luigi, and Link were all fighting the one Anti-Guy which Luigi could not manage to defeat.  In a matter of seconds, he lost all his lives and died.  The trio then helped out the Subcons with quickly eliminating the last Anti-Guy.

"Who are you, sir?  Are you the legendary Link of Hyrule?!  Pleased to meet you!" said one of the Subcons.

"Link, could you a-explain how you a-knew to come here?"

"Here's the deal.  On Luigi's last visit to Hyrule, Luigi and I became really close friends.  In the end, just before leaving, he and I became Sworn Brothers, and now I can see in my dreams of his moves.  Of course, you're in them too."

"Bbbbb...bb..but Luigi!  How could you!  Remaining silent about this all the time!" stammered Mario.  Luigi was silent, munching on an Ultra Shroom to regain his health.

"Mario, I forgot, okay-a?  Now chill!" Luigi said when he finished eating.

"Mario, it is only common sense that you and I will have to become Sworn Brothers too."  The small ceremony proceeded, when teh Subcons said, "Hello!  Mario!  We're not back in Subcon, we're in the Ring of Wart!"

"Link, could you accompany us?  You saved our lives!"

"Of course I will accompany you!  In this fight against black magic I remember the fight when I had to save the Triforce.  I, like, came up to Gannondorf and then...."

"Link, sorry, but shut up for the moment.  You don't even know what peril you're in.  Here, let me make a Ruby of Good for you."  The Subcon started saying the incantation, and made a ruby for Link.  "There!  Now you can talk all you wish, without black magic happening to you like it did to Yoshi."

"YOSHI!! YOSHI WAS CURSED BY THE BLACK MAGIC OF WART!?  OH NO!!!!!!"

Even Yoshi was a good friend of Link's, so Link was very upset about this.  "We must reclaim the Golden Vegetable of Subcon!"

And so the five friends pressed on.

~
Like it so far?  Phew...that's all I could do right now (I quoted Eldstar).  Anyway, tomorrow I'll do the ending!

---------
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2002, 05:53:49 PM »
Chapter 5: The War of the Veggie
~
ahem...sorry I ripped off the Lord of the Rings, but anyway let's get back to the story...
~
"Mario, look out!" shouted Link.  "Yoshi is waking up!"

"Mama mia, what-a in the a-world is a-Yoshi?" asked Mario.   "Who are-a you anyway?"

"Luigi, get over here!  Something is wrong with Mario!  He doesn't remember who I am or who Yoshi is.  And also, Yoshi is waking up."

One of the Subcons responded, "No...if he wakes up he will kill Mario.  We must find a way to make him fall asleep.  But, alas, we are out of magical power...."

Then the other Subcon, the one who gave the friends the magic rubies, said, "I still have magic power, but not enough to cast the Sleep Spell.  I will have to find another way to paralyze Yoster, or Yoshi if you like it that way."  He started shouting incantations at the sky, and two topazes fell from it.  "These topazes will paralyze their wearer until the magical spell opposite of this one will be casted on that person."  Then he placed the two topazes in Yoshi's hands, and the half-awake dino was frozen in his tracks.  It will take a while before he would unfreeze from his half-standing position....

The friends were getting very close to Wart's castle.  Every day, Shy Guys pestered them, but Link quickly took care of the problem by using his Longshot to eliminate the Shy Guys.  He even equipped his Boomerang once, and therefore knocked out masses of Shy Guys at a time!  "Link, you-a good!" said Luigi.  "But...what's-a with Mario?  He-a still does-a not remember me."

The two Subcons gasped.  "Mario cannot remember your names but follows you?  That is an evil sign.  He must have been attacked by black magic.  Let's check him."

While the Subcons were silently talking to Mario, the others started having their lunch break.  After a while, one of the Subcons returned.  "Wart possibly used a lot of the Golden Vegetable's power in order to put Yoshi in this trance, and therefore used his own powers in order to do this to Mario.  It is undoable, but how did he penetrate the defense of the Ruby of Good?  There possibly is a way to penetrate it...."

The other Subcon was whispering incantations and Mario finally returned from his trance.  "Let's a-go!" said Mario.  "We need to-a fight a-Wart!"

Thus the friends continued until a group of rainbow-colored Anti-Guys stopped them.  "We are King Wart's elite forces," said one who seemed to be the Anti-Guys's commander.  "Bye, Mario!"

"Mario, get in the back and shoot your fireballs!  Aaahhh...where's the Master Sword?" Just then Link noticed that one of the Anti-Guys stole the Master Sword and said, "Mwahahahhaa Link!  Now feel the pain from your own weapon!"  Link got out the Kokiri Sword and gave it to one of the Subcons, and then got out the Big Goron's Sword.  The Anti-Guys, however, took advantage of the fact that he had to hold it with both of his hands, and Link was getting serious blows.

Luigi and Mario, in the meantime, took on two of the Anti-Guys, and the Subcons took on one.  Mario defeated one, when he suddenly came back to life, bigger than before!  He defeated that Anti-Guy again and the Anti-Guy got even bigger!  "MWAHAHAHAHHHA, Mario!  We are invincible!"

"No you're not," answered Link simply.  "Mario, stay clear!  Hey you, Anti-Guys!  I sheathed my sword, all twelve of you gather around me and deliver me blows!"  The Anti-Guys foolishly surrounded him, when the Hero of Hyrule shouted, "DIN's FIRE!!!!!"

Mario was astonished to see that all of the Anti-Guys were burned to crisps.  "Now then, if you look just ahead, there is Wart's Castle!"

To the friends' surprise, there were few Shy Guys or other enemies in the castle.  Wart probably devoted too much attention to the defence of his Ring, and therefore there was practically nobody inside.  One or two regular Anti-Guys Link and Mario defeated with ease, and the simple Shy Guys Luigi took out.  Some of the Tweeters were taken out by the Subcons.

Finally, Mario reached the final room which leads to Wart, when he saw the Golden Vegetable. To his astonishment, it changed colors then started beaming something at him...

~
THE FINAL BATTLE...soon!  Sorry I have to do this, but...I'm a busy person.

---------
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2002, 04:05:55 PM »
THE FINAL BATTLE!!!
Just as they were about to enter, all except for Mario and Link started turning black, even the Subcons!  "Mama mia, we have to run!  They will a-kill us in their curse!"

"Yes, let's go...but still I wonder..."

Mario and Link enter what they thought to be Wart's chamber, and find...the Golden Vegetable standing right in front of them!  As they are about to grasp it, it transforms into Wart.  "MWAHAHAHAHAHAA, Mario!  You have come!  It is useless, though, because I am now INVINCIBLE!"  Wart suddenly stopped.  "But who's that other guy over there?"

"Other guy!  You pathetic beast!  My name is Link, I am the Hero of Hyrule and the Hero of Time.  Now weep as you see the Master Sword."

"Oooh, little baby made wart scared," replied Wart.  Wart started shouting incantations and the Golden Veggie appeared and delivered a serious blow to Mario.  "WHAT?  You're still alive?  This thing did, in my calculations, 35 damage!"

"Pathetic loser," answered Link.  "Don't you ever learn?  He has 1000 HP, he is unstoppable!  I have 23 Heart Containers, so I am also unstoppable!"  With that Link took out his Longshot and got Wart RIGHT IN THE FACE!  "MOMMY!!!" shouted Wart as he was dragged by his face around the room, with Link's longshot.  Link stopped, and Mario took out his Ultra Hammer and did a lot of damage to Wart with a Mega Smash attack.  When he was out of FP, Mario did a Spin Smash and sent Wart spinning around and around.  Wart was dizzy when he shouted something...

HE STARTED GLOWING RED!  Wart now came up to Mario, who just ate a Shroom Steak, and delivered a nearly-fatal 69HP hit!  Link used his Slingshot, but the Deku Seeds bounced back at Link doing no damage to Wart.  Link then tried using arrows, and that did nothing too.  Meanwhile, Luigi was shouting at the door, "Master Wart, let me in!"

Mario was in peril of death, and he gave his last Life Shroom to Luigi.  Wart started walking towards the door when Link noticed a large brick above the door.  He shot an arrow at the brick, and it fell, blocking the door so Wart could not open it!  While Wart was struggling (still glowing red), Link gave Mario one of his three Fairies and then did a blow so that Mario would die and come back to life...completely restored in HP!  "Where's a-Wart, that pathetic loser?"

Suddenly, Wart stopped glowing red.  He gave up trying to open the blocked door.  Then he turned around and he noticed a fireball aimed directly at him!  "NOOOOO!" said Wart.  Just then did Link notice that he needed to go further into the chamber if he wanted to succeed!  "Mario, distract Wart with minor attacks, here's a fairy in case you die, I'll be back in a sec."

Mario took out his regular hammer and started doing extremely minor damage to Wart.  "That's all you got?  Do this all you want, it doesn't even hurt me.  I don't even care."

Mario continued to be a distraction until he took out his Super Hammer and Wart started saying, "Ouch!  How did that..get...that...strong!"  Mario then got his Ultra Hammer and started pummeling Wart, and Wart got mad and engaged in a hand-to-hand fight with Mario.

Now back to Link.  Link ran down the long hallway and noticed the Golden Vegetable sitting there!  As he approached it, he looked back and noticed Wart just now notice him.  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DONT TOUCH THAT LINK!!  YOULL DIE!"  But it was too late.  Link took the Golden Vegetable and read the inscription above it, listing the spells.  Link then said incantations and both Mario and Link were glowing red!  They then both attacked Wart, then Link used the Golden Vegetable's own attack, and then Wart said, "That was a clever move, Link.  You are really sneaky, going off like that and grabbing other people's treasures...but..." Just then the door broke down and Luigi, Yoshi, and the Subcons came in.  "Mario!  You rascal!  Look what you did to Wart!  How dare you!"  They all surrounded Mario when Link started saying incantations, and the darkness disappeared from them and they were perfectly normal again!  "Where's Wart?  Yoshi want to kick him!" asked Yoshi.  "Over here!" said Link.  Then they all surrounded Wart.

"Nooooooooooooooooooo!!  Without my powers, I am not invincible!  I..ouch...cannot...OUCH...OUCH..OUCH!!!! YOSHI!!!  Where..did..you...learn..to..fight..like..this?"

But Yoshi said, "Yoshi hungry!  Eat big Koopa!" and turned Wart into an egg.  Link then nearly screamed, "BACK OFF!!  LET ME DO THE FINAL HIT!"  He pulled out three fire arrows, and shot all three at the egg.  The egg broke, and Wart was on fire!  "He's a goner now, for sure...."

Wart fainted.  Yoshi stomped him, and now Wart was barely breathing.  Then Mario came up...and did something never expected!  He jumped, triple-flipped, in the air pulled out his hammer, and with the THIN SIDE smashed it into Wart...at this humongous speed it was like the Biggoron's Sword stabbed at you!  You could see Xs in Wart's eyes.  Then, he started turning to smoke.  "Ah, so now we killed him!  Mario, how did you get that move though? said Link.

"I a-remembered that Peach-a gave to a-me something a-called the Mega Triple Flip Smash Badge.  The attack can only be used two times until I run out of my 75 FP, it takes a lot of FP.  It also takes 29 BP.  I just noticed that we needed a good finale and I-a took all of my-a badges off and put this a-one on.  The attack, in my terms, does 80 damage!"

"Wow, Mario, that's impressive!" said Link.

"Where's veggies?  Yoshi hungry!!!!!" shouted Yoshi.

Link then guided Yoshi to the very end of the hallway, where there was where the Golden Vegetable used to be, surrounded by tons upon tons of vegetables!  The others watched the dino as he gobbled up these tons of veggies in less than 3 minutes!  "No more?" asked Yoshi.

"YOU ALREADY FINISHED?" asked Link.  Of course this was quite impressive....

"Yeah.  Now Yoshi wanna go home, how much until Yoshi Island?"

"About twenty days, if we don't use magic.   But now I have to hand over the Golden Vegetable to the Subcons."  With that Link turned over the Gold Vegetable, and the two Subcons were extremely joyful.  "Thank you Link, Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi for all of your unwavering efforts!  Now we will reward you!"  They gave Link a Master Wallet which holds 5000 Rupees, completed filled, gave Mario as many coins as he could carry, gave Luigi the same as Mario, and gave Yoshi a whistle.  "After you whistle on this whistle, you have to say where you want to go.  You can also teleport your friends if they say 'agree' after you said, for example, 'Mario, Mushroom Kingdom'.  Try it!"

The friends exchanged goodbyes, then Yoshi said, "Link, Hyrule," and Link agreed and was teleported back to his house.  "Mario, Mushroom Kingdom," and Mario was at Peach's Castle.  "Luigi, Mushroom Kingdom," and Luigi was where Mario was.  "Honorable Subcons, what are your names?" asked Yoshi.

"We do not need your help, Yoshi.  We can fly home."

"Then, goodbye my friends.  YOSHI ISLAND!"  With that, the dino, full of vegetables, was teleported back to his island.

.....Conclusion
Link was learning some songs for his Ocarina when Yoshi visited him.  "Hey, Yoshi!  How are you doing?"

"Good.  Hungry as always."

Link gave Yoshi some Lon Lon Milk, and Yoshi extremely liked it and gave Link a Coconut from Yoshi's Island.  He then teleported to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Mario and Luigi greeted their old friend, and gave him some Healthy Juice.  Yoshi explained that he got Lon Lon Milk from Link and this from them, and that he was probably in the best mood he ever was in!  He then gave Mario and Luigi a coconut each, and then departed back to Yoshi's Island, because he had things to do.

Green Yoshi, who, undoubtedly, played a minor role in this because he was cursed through the adventure, went back to Subcon and fought against some of the wild Shy Guys there...he felt guilty for not helping but only being a problem.  He was in danger of death when an Anti Guy started fighting him, and teleported to Yoshi Island and believed that he had enough.  After this, Green Yoshi visited his friends some more.

Soon it was Mario's birthday.  There were a lot of guests: Yoshi, Kirby, Fox McCloud, Ness, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Samus, DK, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Toad, Moustafa, Koopa Koot, Yoshi Village Leader, Mayor Penguin and his wife, Ice Climbers, and even Bowser!  After the great party, Fox said, "Hey...remember those Smash competitions we had some years ago?  Why not try again, as a birthday party game!"

And from here on begins the story of
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE
~
What are you looking at me for?
Oh, and I know the story wasn't about Green Yoshi, but...could I be Link?
I'm out of Flower Points!  There's nothing...else...I...am..out.....of....energy....goodbye....dont vote me off...

---------
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2002, 03:58:24 PM »
Screw the other story I put on this.I have a different one.
 Mario,Luigi,Peach,and Toad make it to Warts chamber.But this chamber was strange.It was all black,mirrors everywhere,shapes and colors floating around,and 4 robots.These robots wern't origonal robots,they were clones of Mario,Luigi,Toad,and Peach!"What in the world?"said Peach."Must destroy Mario"said a clone of Mario."Oh no you won't!"yelled Mario.Mario's clone attacked Mario and with that,the other 3 clones attacked.Mario threw a fireball at the clone that was attacking him and it short-curcuted."Mario!Help me!"screamed Peach.She was floating away,being carried by a clone."Peachy!Noooooo!!!!"Mario said.The others also floated off."Mario!It's wa..."but Toad was cut off when a frog hand covered his mouth."Toad?"asked Mario.There was no answer.The chamber started to shake;then it changed into a throne room."Hey!"said Mario."Mwahahahaha!Your friends are being brain-washed"said a voice from the throne."No.It can't be,"Mario said,"Wart!""I see you found me out.You must pass a test to battle me.A puzzle."Wart said silently.The chamber changed into a huge grid.Mario was minature sized and was in a grid space."Where,am I?"he squeled.Some of the grids sank in the ground.

"Fans!We have gathered here to say that that I hate Yoshi.He is a bioch.IN CAPS I CAN CHAT!OOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Candy!"mar-i-oh!
       -Darkside

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2002, 04:02:49 PM »
Screw the other story I put on this.I have a different one.
 Mario,Luigi,Peach,and Toad make it to Warts chamber.But this chamber was strange.It was all black,mirrors everywhere,shapes and colors floating around,and 4 robots.These robots wern't origonal robots,they were clones of Mario,Luigi,Toad,and Peach!"What in the world?"said Peach."Must destroy Mario"said a clone of Mario."Oh no you won't!"yelled Mario.Mario's clone attacked Mario and with that,the other 3 clones attacked.Mario threw a fireball at the clone that was attacking him and it short-curcuted."Mario!Help me!"screamed Peach.She was floating away,being carried by a clone."Peachy!Noooooo!!!!"Mario said.The others also floated off."Mario!It's wa..."but Toad was cut off when a frog hand covered his mouth."Toad?"asked Mario.There was no answer.The chamber started to shake;then it changed into a throne room."Hey!"said Mario."Mwahahahaha!Your friends are being brain-washed"said a voice from the throne."No.It can't be,"Mario said,"Wart!""I see you found me out.You must pass a test to battle me.A puzzle."Wart said silently.The chamber changed into a huge grid.Mario was minature sized and was in a grid space."Where,am I?"he squeled.Some of the grids sank in the ground.

"Fans!We have gathered here to say that that I hate Yoshi.He is a bioch.IN CAPS I CAN CHAT!OOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Candy!"mar-i-oh!
       -Darkside

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2002, 10:01:34 PM »
C'mon, vote someone off.

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2002, 01:58:34 AM »
I'm back with chapter2!
"Now you must battle your friends clones."said Wart."I can beat them!"said Mario as the ground sank."Go"wart said.1 clone each of Luigi,Toad,and Peach came up.Mario threw a fireball at each of them and they short-curcuted."Mwahahahaha!"Wart laughed.The arena turned into a maze."Hey!"said Mario."You must make it to the endl.But it can cost your life.If you go into a dead-end,you're going to a bottem level.The graveyard."a voice came.Mario walked and took a left all the time.On the way,clones of him came up.He beat them,but he came to a dead-end.He fell down.
                      To be continue.

x7
      __
     (_|_)
       -Darkside

« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2002, 12:03:07 AM »
Chapter3:The graveyard reaper.Part 1
 Mario stumbled into a hug cemmetary.Bones were laying all over the ground.R.I.P.'s were everywhere!A small chamber was out in the distance.Mario walked over to it.He looked inside and saw a statue of a thing with a skelaton body,a reaper stick,and was in a black cloak with a hood.When Mario walked up to it,it changed into a real reaper!"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"Mario screamed.The reaper known as a grim,held his stick over Mario and slammed it down!Mario was cut across his neck!Mario died right there.The grim picked up Mario and put him in a pit with a slate imprinted 'Mario lays here'.The grim burried Mario.The grim left to his chamber.But the slate fell and a hand came up.
    To be continued.

Lsten to your darkside.It''s calling to be unleashed.
       -Darkside

« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2002, 09:04:00 PM »
Im voting off Kelly.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2002, 07:16:01 PM »
Greg, here's my proposal: Whoever does not turn in their story within 96 hours as of NOW (which is exactly 3/2/2002 5:15:47 PM on my watch) is automatically voted off.

For? 1 person.  Against? 0 persons.  FOR WINS!

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2002, 10:57:32 AM »
Well everyone else is disqualfied then ! So I vote off humm DarkSide!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2002, 05:58:32 PM »
Everyone has ditched this idea, except for me.  Therefore, I AM THE SURVIVOR!!!!!

-----------
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2002, 09:22:13 AM »
Rewind! I'm Gold Yoshi!

Wart hates Gold?

Mario: Let's throw veggies at Wart!
Toad: I'm a veggie!
Mario: Oh, Ok! Wart, Watch out! Toad's gonna smack ya!
Wart: Yeah, sure, whatever.
*Toad pulls out some veggies and stuffs them in Wart's pants*
Wart: Hey, what, stop it! Hey, this onion is not that- *he starts to cry*
Peach: What is it?
Luigi: Oh, Toad put an onion in Wart's face.
Peach: O.K. Special delivery! *She punches Wart in the face*
*Golden Yoshi comes along with Wario chasing him*
Wario: You'll make me rich!!
Gold Yoshi: No way! You're a creep! *Then, Golden Yoshi runs into Wart while Everyone else is throwing veggies at Wart!
Wart: Ow! Noooooo!!! I'm gone!!!!!! *POOF!*
everybody: Yay!!! We won!
Mario: Huh? You look like some one I know...
Golden Yoshi: Oh Yeah! Hi Mario, Hi Luigi! Hi toad! Hi Peach!
Wario: Come here gold Yoshi... come on, you'll make me rich!
Golden Yoshi: No way! *Headbutts Wario and Ground-Pounds him*
Peach: see ya! we've got a Subcon to save!
*They all enter the door andpull open the Subcon's Vase*
Subcon #4: Thank you!
*They all grind up wart into Frogs, but a Prince froggy is now made...*
Everyone but Wario: Thanks, Gold Yoshi! You killed off Wart for us!

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999!" (almost 10 Googols!)
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

Print