Print

Author Topic: Battle of Armies  (Read 36006 times)

« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2002, 03:49:26 PM »
****mystery****:(taunting) armored, with what? cardboard? We must destroy this homunculus guy. But before we do, could axem green please be so kind as to tell me if homunculus is invincible too. half of my troops go after homunculus, the others, go after eiko. now we shall see, the stuff and substance of my adversaries, without their "philosipher stone".

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2002, 08:17:29 PM »
You made a mistake, EIKO IS NOT WITH AXEM GREEN, SHE'S WITH ME AND SHE'S NOT ACTIVE!

Xiahou Yaun and Xiahou Dun (these guys have strange names, don't they?) go and slice the crap out of Hyper Sonic and Hyper Shadow, Cao Cao helps (Mana Sword, yer dead).

Airship Repairs are complete! She'll be deployed next turn.

Oh, I realized that since Perfect Chaos is summoned, then technically it's an Aeon/Edolon/GF/Summon Creature. Therefore, TAKE THIS!

Invincible takes over Perfect Chaos (don't say anything about willpower, cuz this thing'll kill any Edolons/Aeons/etc. that it can't take over).

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2002, 11:49:55 PM »
Hey, Axem Green, my tanks already blew you to smithereens before you replied. And Screech, what would be some good characters to borrow? Like maybe a whole ton of expendable troops or something like that?

CW summons Ms. Pac-Man. She's with Namco. So don't argue with me. Anyway, following a string of Power Pills, that Homunculus has foolishly baited her with, she arrives and savagely starts hacking, chewing and biting. Being invincible herself, she can attack supposedly invincible stuff. Suddenly, out of the sky...
The Philosopher Stone and Homunculus have never encountered alien ships from Galaga. They have weapons that cause a rather odd-looking explosion and fatally damage the aforementioned things, and no, you can't say he's invincible to stuff from otside his own universe. And being non-invincible due to Ms. Pac-Man, having no defense against the ships, they are never to be seen again. Because nothing can withstand 25 energy beams ramming into it and 500 small ships kamikazeing into it as well. Not even your crummy little philosopher stone. So ends the stone and Homunculus or however his name is spelled.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2002, 07:31:27 AM »
So sorry but homuncyulus is immortal. He can not die. I have a new leader now that O have died His name is VAMP ya know the bi***ual vampire. Anyway he is my new leader. Eike is immortal along with homunculus. Oh wait I forgot I can come back. Homunculus saves my body and brings me back so Vamo is a fighter again. As for you namco Snake blows MS. Pacman to smitherines. oh and if you try yo pul out tekken charactors it would be too late. I trap them in the philosipher stone.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2002, 07:33:12 AM »
I said this before and I am gonna say it again HE IS A GENEE SO HE IS IMMORTAL EITHER WAY!!!! You can not kil him and pplus he could easily kill naybody of your army. So you are basicly screwed

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2002, 07:35:27 AM »
One more thing if you playeed the game the philosipher stone is unbreakable.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2002, 11:17:19 PM »
I am from outside the Evil Sony universe, and what I say goes.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2002, 07:25:53 AM »
Sorry he is immortal he can't die live with it

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.

« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2002, 04:05:56 PM »
Well Now that I tookcare of that I sedn homunculus away for awhile til I need him again. Now I send out 500 silent hill to take care of you namco. They surround namcos army and begoin biting and biting. Then they start atacking MS. Pacman until she then turns into a zombie. Then the pyramid had guy stabs PAc man with his spear. Then Harry Mason and James whatever start hitting Dig Dug with a lead pipe. Now Ihave namco at my mercy. and soon Playstation will help me.

« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2002, 04:07:23 PM »
I forgot to ad zombies soorry.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2002, 11:20:15 PM »
Pac-Man and Dig Dug already left the building. Oh, and Zombie Ms. Pac-Man goes over and starts chewing on Harry Mason, whoever he is. And now, since she's a zombie, she can't be killed. Smart move!

That was a joke.

« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2002, 07:01:39 AM »
Oh well he can stillcarryweapons and such. I dontmind heis a weiner anyway. So what ms. Pacman is a zombie as well. So then the pyramid head stabs ms. pacman right in her heart then walks away to the silentt hill hospital or somewhere. Oh I might as well tell you. In silent hill 2 if you played the game. Bullets hardly work on this monster. They ended up kiling themselves. So they are basicly invonerable until I find a weakneess they have. So good luvk trying to kil it. So 500 more zombies come and find All the soull edge charactors and turn them into zombies. Oh 1 more thing if you kil my zombies I will just keep sending more.

« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2002, 05:28:48 PM »
Perfect Chaos submerges CW, thus drowning him.

Okay, Namco is out of the way.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2002, 10:39:17 PM »
But you fail to realize, that the leader of the annoying-fly-in-your-ear army of Namco is made of Chup, a strange substance that is unaffected by water, plus can hold lots of air bubbles, and plus if you try to blow me up I can instantly reform myself. I am still here, and do you really think I would have drowned without a struggle? Nay, I say, NO WAY!!
Oh, and then I put a Chup suffocation hold on MadMario, depriving his brain of oxygen... you know what happens next.

That was a joke.

« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2002, 11:55:54 AM »
Do not worry MadMario I will help you defeat this sucks. I then submerge PyramidHead to take care of the problem. He stabs the namco leader through the heart. He got near you with the help of something called Stealth Ca,mo That snake let him borrow. Oh and dont bpother coming after him I put him in the philosipher stone for safe keeping. So the leader i ddead finally.

Print