Print

Author Topic: The Pokemon/Anti-Barney story (no purchase nessasary!)  (Read 6248 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2004, 03:06:26 PM »
Mr. Wiggles, your foolery is even more foolish than Sadib's squallid attempts to take over TMK.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2004, 11:02:04 PM »
The point is that Barney is easily picked on for his slow mind and purple color... or something.

''Are spirits delicious?''
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2004, 11:55:57 PM »
I recently watched this "FOX BOX"thing which people were talking about and watched this PoKaMon show, along with Sonic X and some other shows. I could see no form of entertaining or comedic events in any one, although there was one or two failed, feeble attempts.

I had many problems with these shows, mainly the PoKaMon one. In this episode, a yellow bunny was fighting a bird. The bird happend to move faster than the speed of light, able to dodge lightning the Zeus-bunny was able to summon, yet did not bother to send out when the bird came near it and had been the only conducting agent possible in the area. They all had terrible frame transition and distorted terribly into insane looking figures along with the background to display some form of emotion. Why is it that when people in these cartoons become angry, their heads expand to ten times the size of their bodies? And why are mouths always either open or closed in the same exact shape? They open like a downward facing triangle no matter what words they happen to say.

Edited by - Popple on 3/31/2004 9:56:22 PM

Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2004, 05:31:41 AM »
And, unless in profile, their chins never move.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2004, 02:48:07 PM »
Hey I get fooled easily okay! Not my fault I have the mind of an aborterd fetus.

Popple Pokemon is on Kids WB. Just wanted to point that out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"you know what I''m doing right now? Giving you the finger."
"John,I''m poor, I''m Blind, and I run a newstand in the back of a coffee shop. God gave me the finger way before you ever did."
~ Becker & Jake in a conversation
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2005, 02:16:29 PM »
*TOPIC REVIVING IN PROGRESS*

A not-so-long time ago, in a middle school not-so-far-away-depending-on-where-you-live...

TEAM BARNEY VS TEAM POKE-KWRIGHT(Pokemon and Conkwright, my school)

I was sitting with my friends, Brandi Gibson, Anthony Smith(who's in a higher grade than me but everyone in the Pride team(that's the team for the kids who are really smart but either didn't take the Magnet test or didn't pass it)eats lunch together) and Thalia Walker, in the cafeteria while eating a hot dog and two orders of curly fries.
Brandi asked "How can you eat all those fries AND that hot dog?" With a mouth full of food, I replied, "Me likey the curls so me eats the curls. Me also likey the bun-puppy, so me eats that, too. Mish, me likey the Gatorade, too, so... I'm gonna stop acting crazy now." It always makes them laugh when I act all goofy.
While all this was going on, nobody noticed a shadowy figure rush past the window.
We were all talking and eating and laughing when suddenly the cafeteria door flew off the hinges and squashed the person closest to the door. The evil of all evils walked through the busted-up doorframe. It was Barney... with a machine gun!!! He yelled for the whole Pride team to hear, "Me and my minions are takin' over this school and ain't nobody gonna stop me!"
Being the smart-alecky person that I am, I started contradicting the so called "dinosaur sensation". "First of all, it's 'My minions and I', not 'Me and my minions'. Second of all, 'ain't nobody' is a double negative. And thirdly, why would you have minions? You're one of the most-hated cartoon charecters in the world! Let's see these 'minions' you got!" I would soon regret that last sentance.
"You wanna see my minions? Ok, then. MINIONS!!! GET IN HERE, NOW!!!" Then, millions of evil beings came storming into the room. There was Bob the Builder, Monkey D. Luffy, all of the Boohbahs, Little Bill, Spongebob, the Dragons from DragonTales, Yugi Moto... In general, all of the stupidest cartoon charecters ever to exist. "I hope you kids aren't to overworked from your classes, because me and my minions have plans for you! Mwahahahaha!!!

*TO BE CONTINUED...*

--------------------
"I''m singing to a monster in midair! I''m singing to a monster in midair!" -Sheen in Jimmy Neutron: Attack of the Twonkies
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2005, 06:40:26 PM »
Anyone here? Hellooooooooooooooo!!

--------------------
"First of all, it''s ''My minions and I'', not ''Me and my minions. Second of all, ''ain''t nobody'' is a double negative. And thirdly, why do you have minions? You''re one of the most-hated cartoon charecters in the world! Let''s see these ''minions'' you got!" -Me, Team Barney vs Team Poke-Kwright, The Pokemon/Anti-Barney story
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2005, 08:55:32 PM »
GiftedGirl...listen...crickets...

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2005, 09:00:43 PM »
Let me point out that Barney isn't a cartoon. He's some man dressed in a costume.

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2005, 09:24:38 PM »

Edited by - smfan1085 on 2/28/2005 6:37:31 PM
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2005, 05:31:58 PM »
TEAM BARNEY VS TEAM POKE-KWRIGHT

Part 2: To Make a Long Story Short:

All my Pokemon from Sapphire version came and killed Barney and his minions. Then Homestar did a dance. The End.

"Oh man, that was pathetic!"

--------------------
I think I swallowed a bug! Bug swallow! BUG SWALLOW!

Print