Print

Author Topic: dark days ...on isle Delfino  (Read 42960 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #225 on: March 08, 2005, 06:15:32 PM »
Luigi was paid handsomely by the Ding-a-ling Brothers.

« Reply #226 on: March 21, 2005, 01:30:51 AM »
Toad kept yelling "Look, a Chain Chomp!", so another Terminator came and shoved his butt up his nose, and pulled it so hard it came out of his mouth. Then, GiftedGirl blew up another Terminator. Luigi came, and helped Toad. However, yet another Terminator came, and threw Luigi out of the Mushroom Kingdom. I came in the story, and put Toad on a plane to Isle Delfino. Then, GiftedGirl blew up the new Terminator. I was angry, so I blew up GiftedGirl! Then, I became the new Luigi!!!

Epitaph No.1: I told you I was sick!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #227 on: June 25, 2005, 05:21:03 PM »
So here I come back from the DEAD!!!! O-ohh... *head rolls off body* Holy craaaaaaappp...

--------------------
I think I swallowed a bug! Bug swallow! BUG SWALLOW!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #228 on: June 26, 2005, 05:23:57 PM »
Then my head started attacking Mario. "Mama Mia!" he said. Then he gave The Cheat a trophy. The Cheat is a millionare! A parade for The Cheat!!!

--------------------
"Whilst thy banter is freshest of any month-old fruit, I must away, you poppinjays! I''m off to find me lute! Forsooth!"
"..... What the crap was that all about?"
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print