Print

Author Topic: The secret of Bowser  (Read 2485 times)

Markio

• Normal
« on: July 26, 2003, 01:06:32 PM »
Okay, here's my first chapter of my new story:

Chapter One: It All Started When...

Beyond the mountains of darkness, hidden within a dreary forest, there lay a large melancholy castle.   The castle would have appeared beautiful and magnificent if there wasn't a thunderstorm roaring outside.  In one of the many towers, there was a young lady staring out of her window, her face anxious, and yet... hopeful.
    She was beautiful, having blonde hair with natural red highlights.  Her eyes were a deep turquoise.   Her skin was soft and tan,  almost like a peach, which figures, because her name was Princess Peach Toadstool.   But this was not her castle.  She had been brought there against her will, imprisoned in the highest tower, waiting to be rescued...

It had all started a day earlier, in the Mushroom Kingdom.   Princess Peach had felt calm and content having had a peaceful year with no abductions or distractions.  But lately, she began to worry that something was going to happen soon.   It was like when you wait for something bad to happen, but it doesn't, so the longer you wait, the more worried you get.  She decided to invite a friend over to forget about it.
    When Mario arrived,  he knew right away that something was troubling her dearly.  He asked her quietly,"Peach, is anything the matter?"  The princess had worried so much, she was close to tears.  She suddenly burst out,"YES!  I can't stand the suspense, Bowser's going to attack any day, it's been a year, I feel sick!" She started blurting out nonsense.  Mario stopped her by saying,"Peach calm down!  You don't have to worry so much.  If Bowser hasn't attacked all year, maybe he decided to stop.  You just have to stop worrying.  Trust me, nothing will happen..."

Edited by - Markio on 7/27/2003 9:33:21 AM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2003, 01:37:27 PM »
I know it's short, but when I revise it, it will be a LOT longer.  In fact, this is only a preview.

Hamster Sauce!

Edited by - Markio on 7/26/2003 2:16:48 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2003, 03:17:51 PM »
The second chapter is called,  Something Happens.

Yos

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2003, 05:20:13 PM »
What an... unique title.

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2003, 09:36:10 PM »
ooh! New story! Yay! I can read it and it's not silly!

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2003, 10:12:51 AM »
'

Edited by - Markio on 7/27/2003 9:14:22 AM

Print