Print

Author Topic: Mario Nonsense  (Read 30237 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2003, 03:58:59 PM »
Mario then ate a slimy pizza covered with warts, and then his nose vomited sticky green goo which got stuck to his upper lip, but Mario does not have an upper lip, so it does not matter.

Luigi flew into the ground like a bird drunk on vodka, he then tripped into a cave filled with rabid horse-eating chimpanzees. The chimpanzees then took Luigi and stuffed his mouth with cany bannanas. The lead monkey said, "This human is a sacrifice for our God, Mario!" Luigi then took the bannanas and squirted them out of his ears. The bannaba goo formed a puddle around Luigi, in which he escaped into another dimension!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #151 on: February 01, 2004, 11:56:32 AM »
Then Mario accidentally chopped off his own head, kissed it, then ate it. He died in the opposite direction of the video tapes looking at Nintendo Power magazines.

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

« Reply #152 on: February 01, 2004, 07:11:27 PM »
"Falling down was not part of the deal!" screamed the Goomba, who later became the mayor. At the funeral, Mario noticed his shoes were no longer made of Jell-O.

"Griddle cakes, hotcakes, pancakes, and flapjacks; Why is it we have four words for "grilled batter" but only one word for "love"?"- George Carlin
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

Jman

• Score
« Reply #153 on: February 03, 2004, 04:38:51 PM »
And he did not not say: "!ollej fo edam ton era seohs yM.  But Luigi meowed "woof woof woof!  dog food is icky!"  Then Bowser puked in circles of squares of rectangles.  And the Pokemon kept swearing four letter nice words.  It got so extraordinary, Mario had to engage a drive by stern look.  Toad said "Me eat lots of diapers and cheesepuffs!"  But the inert rock would not stop moving.

What in the name of fried chicken is he doing now?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #154 on: February 03, 2004, 04:39:25 PM »
And he did not not say: "!ollej fo edam ton era seohs yM.  But Luigi meowed "woof woof woof!  dog food is icky!"  Then Bowser puked in circles of squares of rectangles.  And the Pokemon kept swearing four letter nice words.  It got so extraordinary, Mario had to engage a drive by stern look.  Toad said "Me eat lots of diapers and cheesepuffs!"  But the inert rock would not stop moving.

What in the name of fried chicken is he doing now?

« Reply #155 on: February 03, 2004, 05:55:44 PM »
And then Mario.
Later that night, Luigi made a pinata. 52. For the same reason, Bowser located his missing oboe.

"Griddle cakes, hotcakes, pancakes, and flapjacks; Why is it we have four words for "grilled batter" but only one word for "love"?"- George Carlin

« Reply #156 on: February 07, 2004, 07:24:21 PM »
Unfortunately, their fate rested in the hands of Rudy from Survivor. Eat more chicken. So many footballs, so little time.

"Anytime I see something screech across the room and latch onto someone''s neck, and the guy starts screaming and tries to get it off, I have to laugh because, what is that thing?!"- Jack Handey

« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2004, 06:31:57 PM »
And Final Fantasy exploded. Then Tommy said to the other babies "We'll find Nigel Strawberry or my name isn't Tommy Awfully-bald Pickles!" A dictionary burped. 'Echidna: An egg-laying mammal from Austrailia; a spiny anteater' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2004, 09:22:19 PM »
Tomorrow, this thread died back to life.  Oinga boinga!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #159 on: June 12, 2004, 09:38:18 PM »
Then cheesepuffs lit up the sunny day and it began to rain swimming trunks and pickup trucks.  One squished Mario and he did not die or he would.  eat the girl.  Sitting while standing in the rocking pizza lover's hamburger milkshake of doom!  "Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"  Bowser cried as his subscription to evildoers magazine quickly melted in the hot sunny snow.

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.
The one thing anyone who threatens my friends needs: a swift kick in the butt.

« Reply #160 on: July 01, 2004, 07:17:35 PM »
And I ate feet.

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #161 on: July 11, 2004, 05:58:05 PM »
And you stuck crayons up your nose on Friday the 16 this year in July.

--------------------
JRC Quote 1: "Team Rocket are the kind of people you love to hate."

« Reply #162 on: January 30, 2005, 05:12:24 PM »
Then Ben Stein went for a walk in the screaming park with Regis, Wario, Sheena, and Jimmy as the mooing birds swam into the eighteenth century.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Print