Print

Author Topic: Mario Nonsense  (Read 30241 times)

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2003, 01:46:44 PM »
Juniper then smelled the water. It sounded smelly. Robot sheep then took over the wax in the button on my computer. Great you're here said one tree to my foot. Help, I can't stop typing. Must resist the urge to keep typing. HELP!!!

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2003, 12:42:30 AM »
Liver dandelions backed in a warm Winter breeze. This caused the fingerflickers to sneeze. The flickerfingers liked pie and thay ate so much that they got thin and fat. The last day, next to 40 winks ago, is a fake loogie with cream cheese on sides of melons!

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2003, 02:48:31 PM »
lol.

Fourtyleven hats jumped on red topped tile chairs. Tyrece punched Dave which made Dave's broken hair come to mthe pizza and eat table.

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2003, 06:52:38 PM »
Then Bowser threw Wario into the sky & he drowned in the clouds.

Im all screwed up.No,my life hasnt gone wrong,i''ve just held a screw attack item for more than 30 seconds!
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2003, 12:48:16 AM »
The cyanide got angry and ploughed some bananas. When the lemon drops refused to fall, the late nearsighted salmon wished upon a flying sheep.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2003, 03:41:07 PM »
But then the questioning waffles decided to eat a crunchy meatball. Luigi screamed, "Gooey gooey rodent paper!" and slammed into a non-existing radish that sang.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2003, 11:14:57 AM »
Then all two of the triplets spanked Dan's non-existing duff. Thus turning Dan into an annoying bald man named Melvin who collects stamps.

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2003, 11:48:00 AM »
Yoshi slapped Mario across the face to the right, though it flew in the opposite direction, and a donut bottle smacked Luigi in the hair, and a speaker whispered, "ALL HAIL EMACHINES!!" And Mario laughed and walked backwards out-to the ceiling, where cards smelled like trumpet fanfare, and I kissed the air, and it screamed so loudly, it was easy to ignore.

No, my sister never says anything to me, except: "I'm going to kill you."  

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2003, 09:46:45 PM »
But then German potato fritters started gasping for precious carbon-monoxide.
 "Pmohc Niahc a!" Toad said, "Kool!"

Killer male queen ants danced upon the shine of the clown-faced onion moon.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2003, 11:02:04 PM »
Neurolytic forklifts blind to the lard of quarks made kneeling brochures bleed Lake We're Doomed Dead Guts A-OK.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2003, 11:17:39 PM »
(I hope everyone caught what Toad *truly* said. lol)

The neurolytic forklifts wailed silently, "I'M A LITTLE PLUSH SMOOTHIE!!!"  But the gurgling math book then stole a juice-filled bowling orangutang.

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2003, 12:01:18 AM »
Orangutan.
And yeah, I did.

The fresh liverwurst brat nubian lager blew sixty numbers in breed maneid.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2003, 12:07:08 AM »
I know what I said. *smirks*

--------------------

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2003, 06:53:35 PM »
Then Dr. Wario's doubleplusungood Fairy Godnephew spanked a marching naysayer, and the millipedes rejoiced.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2003, 07:00:53 PM »
Then, a condesending grapefruit got lodged in Mario's 5th eye. Then Yoshi ran backways in a straight circle until he fell into a bag of antimony pentaflouride*. The blarpish smirk hit Luigi so loudly he fell into Neptune and kissed a green cow.

*Antimony pentaflouride is an acid about 2,000 times as strong as a typical acid. And that compound name made less sense than anything in the post. Trust me.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Print