Print

Author Topic: Mario Nonsense  (Read 30239 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2003, 07:13:19 PM »
Then Ed, Edd and eddy(they never make sense) jumped onto the starship kirbyprise and ed sang "I like chickens."  Then Eddy killed double d with a monster from N.M.E. named fred the spanyard.  Then Pokemon were eating digimon.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2003, 07:31:14 PM »
Mario dicided to drink the mouse cake his ferret had eaten three nights ago but happily it was still in her foot.

(Even I don't know what I mean)

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2003, 10:11:45 PM »
When the lamps ate the sky, no one was frank. Mario's pet bacteria loved lush sushi and when the range boiled, pink phalanges slipped on a book and hit her shoe on a head.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2003, 11:35:57 PM »
But SOMEONE was Frank; his name was Frank. Then the jolly pinapple squash sang, "eating the sun is silly and fun," while Bob Dole un-disappeared and kissed a falling quail balloon. A molting envelope waitress  stole a free cricket lollipop. But the bagels continued to fly in the water.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2003, 02:21:59 AM »
"Look!" said a chain chomp.  "Toad!"

« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2003, 02:20:44 PM »
Toad puked himself out of his own mouth, and Toad was covered in ice cream.

BTY, I know Fred the Spanyard from Jman's post; he's at "Neglected Mario Characters" at smbhq.com.

No, my sister never says anything to me, except: "I'm going to kill you."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2003, 04:45:37 PM »
"Huh?  W-what's going on here?"
"I feel a presence..."
"Could it be a gh-gh-ghost?"
*Smack!* "CLOW CARD!"
"Right.  Thanks.  So what is it?"
"I think it's "The Nonsense".  You can't go in or you may never be heard from again!"
"What can I do?  Oh, Windy!"
"No!  Try the "Plot" card you just got"
"Oh.  That makes sense.  Plot!  Create the semblance of a continuous chain of events!"
"Did it work?"
"I don't think so.  The nonsense is too powerful!"

(I think I've been watching too much "Cardcaptor Sakura" (Not "Cardcaptors"! Ugh!))

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2003, 08:39:00 PM »
John the white can then said, "This is not a sentence." And a train plowed into everything.

And the story began unto again, and the next poster's head will explode if (s)he uses an "e' in his/her next post here.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2003, 08:46:18 PM »
But th- little dwarf giant monk-y at- a tulip fill-d with cabin-ts. The l-tt-r b-tw--n 'd' and 'f' was th-n un-d-stroy-d, and th- crispy chunks of dino sunlight br-ath-d happily in d-spair.

--------------------
If things don't go your way, just k--p complaining until your dr-ams come tru-.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/21/2003 7:48:18 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2003, 08:54:28 PM »
"*E*dited by - Sapphira on 4/21/2003 7:48:18 PM"

*uncontrollable laughing*

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2003, 10:34:56 PM »
Gah! I n--d thos- sp-cial pow-rs! Nooo! My h-ad's -xploding! Wait, you said *-*, low-r cas-, NOT *E*. Ha-ha! Nya!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2003, 10:37:48 PM »
Actually, at the point at which I said they "un-disapp-ar-d", technically, I could use them them, like I am now! nnnnnnnnn!

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2003, 10:44:08 PM »
Then Wario showed up, along with Waluigi, Watoad, Wabowser, Waprincess Wapeach, Wawario, and Wamalamalariouigi.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2003, 10:51:28 PM »
@_@

--------------------

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2003, 01:00:27 AM »
Then Toad ate an XBox,& everyone turned fat & drowned in the ground while eating a drink.

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

Print