Print

Author Topic: Mario Nonsense  (Read 30238 times)

« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2003, 06:30:20 AM »
Then, as the bacon fat thickened, a wonderful smell came bounding out of an apple core.  And a long, short apple ago, in a meatball far away.
Mario beef sandwich a ate, then Link said "32163, 21749 832135 76759061 8379!"  Then mARIO said "!Pmohc niahc a !Kool", and the sun imploded and destroyed exactly 20mm of the universe.  Mario continued to search for his golden pancake, for it gave him the power to.  Then Link found the Begginner Shield and.  Then Luigi said to Mario "Mario!  I know how to save the GCN!  All we have to.  Then Frankenstien.  Mario.  Luig.  Contrary to popul.  This concluds our broad.  Then Luigi fell asleep and fell into a pipedream, and suffered a second, horrible Link then died and went to Hello!  Said Toad as Mario walked into the MushRoom for rent!  Said Link as he showed off his room to the Lovely Princess Peach was strolling through her garden, when suddenly she was Captain Olimar's diary: Day 1, Today I found a creature on this planet and I am calling it a Fresh Fish!  Get your fresh fish!

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2003, 12:16:33 PM »
Then a chicken pot pie snuck up on my foot as it was sleeping. "He He Ho Oh Pfttttooey" was the sound the cheese made as it pushed the thirty-seventeen reds down a gorilla's happily stupid small intestine. mThus ending the world.

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2003, 06:31:34 PM »
Then Mario sat on the air, and Peach kissed Mario up the nose, and Toad twisted into a donut and changed the bee into a bagel and I slammed the knee and rubbed the door and it was happy it was eating my face and Luigi poked the air and you yelped.

No, my sister never says anything to me, except: "I'm going to kill you."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2003, 08:33:50 PM »
..."A hoyvin glabin!! With the hurting and punching and the HAMSTER-EATING NOSTRILS!! Gahoyblain jivan!!"

Pinocchio came wishing he were a wooden doll, and a grapefruit samdwich decided to turn him into a pickled lion foot. The world shouted silently, "Neeeeeeeeeeee hehe!! Qua-laing!! I'm a little sausage noodle!" But the talking sock sighed, "eh."

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2003, 12:33:54 AM »
And Mario's mysterious dentist never once tasted like a newsworthy harpsicord, even when my wanderlust integrated a fickle fortnight.  But I digress.  The actual shoemaker's neck had 37 chipmunks, chanting "I am Ceasar!" under the Autumn poundcake.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2003, 04:09:30 PM »
Then xbox headquarters was blowed up by Link and bill gates and bill the extra guy and bill clinton and bill and bill and bill dotrieve and bill was happy as a dogs bladder.

Long live the Mario Brothers!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2003, 06:39:54 PM »
Then everyone' least most hated hero of a villian ate some swiss cheese. Derek Jeter comes up to bat here in the top of the fourth inning, and for who thge bell tolls is a moron.

...Besides everything!

« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2003, 07:02:13 PM »
Then Mario was tripping along in the pancreas of the woods, when he fell upon a dresser. He opened a drawer and walked in, where he met the three Mutant snails- Mama Snail, Uncle Snail, and Sister-in-Law snail. They vacuumed him up through a map, and they they ate him through their pens.

Remember, anything's possible... if it happens.

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2003, 06:16:34 AM »
Then Mario's meatball imploded with the pants of three pairs of underwear!  This didn't cause a black hole and everyone was blown out of a nosehair.  But big did Mario know, that on top of the sky, beneath the ground, in the deepest part of the ocean... lurked a spoooooon....  dancing with a noooooseeeehhhhaaaaiiiirrr...  with its buuuuuttttt in the aiiiiiirrr...

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2003, 01:55:07 PM »
Then the Earth crashed into the Paciic Ocean, but only the red fish, blue fish, one fish, two fish was avalable. Mario yelled at Shiggy, "How come Luigi get's allthe attension!"

...Besides everything!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2003, 03:46:38 PM »
A retarded calculator was recessitated and immediately screamed, "Please eat my lottery kiln!!"
A rhinoceros fidgeted while juggling triangular meatballs with his quilt.

(Now THIS is the ultimate MadLibs!)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2003, 11:00:31 PM »
Backwards in the land of mishapen bagels, a queezy pickled wombat vomitted southward without freezing.  Then Big Bad Bowser birthed a bumpy bartender, breathing brocili on broken badminton briquets, because blinking brown ballots barely become bored before belching the Canadian national anthem.

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2003, 02:01:33 PM »
Then Mario flew up to the ground, where it started to rain piglets and watches, and Mario screamed backwards in a voice that sounded like a fish walking across a fork full of ice cream, "Meow."

Remember, anything's possible... if it happens.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2003, 11:51:09 PM »
In the Summer when it's 37 below, a Link to the future liked. Two wombats when licking needles sighed heavy pheromones when the football leech left strudel sand witches. It was all because the lanky stratocaster remembered to let the fries out of the pan and doodled headlong franks soforth onto the waiting arms of the noogie.
That was a joke.

« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2003, 03:04:10 PM »
Then all ten of the tigers were eaten by two tender steaks. Harry and Larry gave each other your left brain for Leif Erikson Day. As the sun farted Mario found a nickel girl named KiasfaskjvghakshghlaksiHFIAHGK. KiasfaskjvghakshghlaksiHFIAHGK told him that the end of the world was two days ago, and that he shouldn't not get the heck out of her beef sausage. But alas Peach was right inside my cat.

...Besides everything!

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 5/15/2003 2:05:54 PM

Print