Print

Author Topic: Mario Nonsense  (Read 30236 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2003, 10:41:39 PM »
Next Thursday, you left the grassburgers at foam when noodles cried out of pots on the long long lark lame dried free new day balloons.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2003, 10:47:22 PM »
CW didn't not forget to put in questionably stale commas after not un-using hairy, pickled adjectives covered in a queasy, roaring donut sprinkle.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2003, 01:25:57 PM »
Then the cheese in the crisper of my shoe mutaed with itself to form a sly, strong, manderine, juniper of a gourd. This caused the moon to blow up but no one cared except everyone.

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2003, 10:34:25 PM »
The car wash ate the bog. The lamp lighted shiny stairways with blue fogs of glue. The last no one ever saw of it was not what was not what was not the first last thing that didn't extst.
That was a joke.

« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2003, 06:01:15 PM »
But whoever didn't not get antrax in their pens were very upset. Hawluigi then revealed herself to be a cat. Mario's half twin Oiram shot his own foot in an attempt to kill the planet Pluto.

...Besides everything!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2003, 12:31:37 AM »
Arf said the log who ate the bog who licked the dog that didn't not wear no tog. Then bombs imploded and I ain't never seen nothin' no better.
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2003, 07:53:49 PM »
Then a guy came front from the alive.  And the olsen twins had a box office smash and I saidtomyfriendthismakesnosenseatall iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii isaidasikilledthestupidpikapikapikapikachusinfrontofthebookstoreand thenkilledaguyfromthestoreofbuttchheks
Whew! hows notthat for not nonsense and senseandsenseandsenseandsenseandsense...............
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2003, 10:38:52 PM »
When the phreex liked too many frogs the next door laborers filled graves and licked frank dog fried ham pan flowers with lion sauce.
That was a joke.

« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2003, 07:05:00 PM »
But alas 17 sticky third graders ate Mario into th black hole conveniently placed in Harry's leftern, brainial, tubular, structure.

...Besides everything!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2003, 08:31:48 PM »
Mario was being drank by a water, and now The tampa bay devil rays have won the stanley cup.

"You can''t kill a real American hero, you rube!
--Zok the Alien, my original character.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2003, 12:28:36 AM »
Then Peach & Daisy saved Mario from Luigi.Toad then ate clouds & he was so hungry that Waluigi ate Toad.

"One may as well hang for a stolen sheep as for a stolen lamb"
Ankle,Tingle younger brother,The Wind Waker
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2003, 11:33:12 PM »
The giblets had turkey for elevenses and when the veal ate the beef then the squid ate the calamari.
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2003, 05:28:30 AM »
Mario got burnt by the scorching cold fire that was coming out from the frozen rivers of the sun. Luigi then took on his shoe and injected it with a plasma gun which was unattached to a fairy in Hyrule.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2003, 05:31:47 AM »
Yoshi stuck in his tongue and licked out some berries that were unattached to a bush near a glowing Earth.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2003, 07:15:31 PM »
A barking piece of celery screamed for bacon to slam an invisible tap dance shoe in the air. But the skinny lard-filled butterly ran as fast as he couldn't on his front hind legs. Meanwhile, a tree sapling said, "Happy monkey feet go boom."

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print