Print

Author Topic: Mario Diner  (Read 26204 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2003, 04:13:08 PM »
It's a messenger with alot of features like file transfering.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2003, 05:21:47 PM »
¡Pero Luigi saca una pelota inmensa de hilas de su bolsillo y lo llena en el vacumm que causa para estallar en un arrebato de fantasmas!

Mais Luigi retire une balle énorme de bourre de sa poche et le bourre dans le vacumm causant il exploser dans une explosion de fantômes!

Aber Luigi zieht einen riesigen Ball der Fussel von seiner Tasche aus und stopft es in den vacumm voll, der es verursacht, in einem Ausbruch der Geister zu explodieren!

Ma Luigi tira fuori una palla enorme di garza dalla sua tasca e l'imbottisce nel vacumm che causando esso per esplodere in un'esplosione di fantasmi!

Maar Luigi trekt van zijn zak uit een reusachtige bal van pluksel en propt het in de vacumm vol het, die veroorzaakt van ghosts ontploffen in een uitbarsting te!

Men Luigi drar ut en kjempestor ball av lo fra hans lomme og propper det inn i vacumm forårsakende det eksplodere i et utbrudd av spøkelser!

But Luigi pulls out a huge ball of lint from his pocket and stuffs it into the vacumm causing it to explode in a outburst of ghosts!

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2003, 05:35:18 PM »
@_@  ?Qué?

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/17/2003 4:38:47 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2003, 06:36:21 PM »
Ghosts, ghosts everywhere.  E. Gadd runs around trying to catch them with his Pocket 2000.

------------------------------

"I believe that with this game you''''ll be able to feel the "newness" that was missing from Mario Sunshine."

- Shigeru Miyamoto on Super Mario 128
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2003, 06:43:08 PM »
Peach just stands there, wondering why Mario Master had just spoken "in tongues."

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2003, 11:23:59 PM »
Luigison, American and Japanese game systems are both NTSC. You can't have the same type of boot disc if you want to play NTSC games on a PAL system or vice versa, because PAL systems have more scanlines, and the video signal is entirely different. They sometimes have to extensively modify the game in order to make it display properly.
That was a joke.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2003, 11:33:21 PM »
  Excuse me for interupting, I just wanted to compliment Mario Master on his extremely good grammar, with his Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, and Norwegian.

I'm slightly disappointed there was no Portuguese, though. Maybe next time, eh?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2003, 11:36:44 PM »
Indeed. I wish I could actually comprehend all those, but at least it has the English at the bottom.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2003, 11:43:02 PM »
He probably used a translator, like on Dictionary.com. Unless not...

--------------------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2003, 11:45:43 PM »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2003, 11:48:20 PM »
*sigh* I wish this forum supported Japanese...
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2003, 11:55:12 PM »
I wish I could UNDERSTAND Japanese. I know about 2 words--other than foods and proper nouns. Konnichiwa and Sayonara. (I'd probably recognize more though.)

I may not be very skilled in the "multi-lingual" department, but I could kick anyone's butt with *English* grammar and spelling.  ...Grammar more so. To quote Bowyer: NYA!!

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2003, 11:58:42 PM »
I'm learning Japanese, but the grammar escapes me. That's probably because I haven't studied Japanese grammar yet. Thtpbb.
That was a joke.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #118 on: April 18, 2003, 02:54:22 PM »
 I studied a bit of Japanese at one point, but haven't in a few years.

Let's see if I can at least remember sentence structure... Subject-object-verb. I believe. As opposed to Subject-Verb-Object in English. An example of this would be 'Boku wa gohan o tabemasu.' Which means "I eat rice." That sentence is basically how I remember my grammar, however, I think I've lost much of what I once knew.

« Reply #119 on: April 18, 2003, 05:01:12 PM »
Actually, I did use freetranslation.com, I don't know how to speak anything further than a few words of Spanish.

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Print